1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Halo 3 ODST. Best campaign ever and the engine of H3 which was phenomenal just made it. It was just fresh man!
I never had that game ... Is it great?
I can assure you it is great. GET IT
Halo 3 or Reach both games were excellent imo, never understood why people apparently hated Reach.
Halo 3
thank you very much man ... I'll take it too much into account.
halo 3 has also been the best campaigns with the skulls
Halo 3
I think the same, dude
Halo: CE
Why, dude?
thank you very much man ... I'll take it too much into account.
halo 3 has also been the best campaigns with the skulls
I think the MCC version of Halo 2 beats all the Halo games when it comes to skulls as you can use skulls to make the game so much more diverse. My favorites are Bandama, Sputnik, Boom, Feather, Grunt Funeral, Pinata and the Scarab skull and hopefully, they will return in some form in future Halo titles like Halo 6. I would actually in fact really love to see custom Campaign and the MCC version of Halo 2 is the closest and the second place must go to Halo CEA because of the skulls.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
genial, la forma en que lo dices es emocionante ... eso esperamos, gracias
Halo 3 for me, didn't had Xbox live when I had the first xbox, but I had it for halo 3, miss those days, Halo 3 all the way
Why, dude?
I know it sounds weird to pick that as the best halo game out of all the others. I would have picked halo reach as it was the second game I played that really got me hooked to the franchise, but combat evolved was the first game I played as a kid and I really enjoyed the campaign. Multiplayer was the main party mode for playing 4 player co-op with my brother and friends. Hope that explains your question.
For me it was Halo 3. It was in my opinion the most well rounded Halo (especially at the time) and I used all of its features, its campaign remains my favorite to this day, played lots of custom games with people, had lots of hilarity with theater mode, multiplayer was fun, and I even did a small amount of forging.
Nostalgia is definitely a factor as well.
halo 5
In my opinion, reach
Halo 2: campaing, halo 5: multiplayer
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3