Forums / Community / General Discussion

Binary Rifle vs. Beam Rifle vs. Sniper rifle

OP ilikemclarens

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Which one do you prefer?
In Halo 5? Regular sniper. The Binary Rifle is nowhere near as good as in Halo 5 and the Beam Rifle is fine, but I feel like headshots are easier with the Sniper Rifle.
The Sorge wrote:
In Halo 5? Regular sniper. The Binary Rifle is nowhere near as good as in Halo 5 and the Beam Rifle is fine, but I feel like headshots are easier with the Sniper Rifle.
I think you meant Halo 4 (back when the Binary Rifle was a OHK anywhere on the body).

I personally think the Binary Rifle in Halo 5 is more balanced; still a OHK, but only via sustained fire which requires a bit more focus. I might actually prefer it the most, as I think I can get kills with it easier. But the Sniper Rifle will always be a classic.
My aim is pretty horrible, so headshots don't come easy for me, which results in my preference for Halo 5's Binary Rifle, simply because I find it easier to hold my reticle over the target's torso.
Sniper Rifle! Snapshot!
Tough decision, but I'm going with the Binary Rifle. I'm much better with it than I am the default sniper rifle. Although, I love the Nornfang more than any other sniper rifle.
Chimera30 wrote:
The Sorge wrote:
I think you meant Halo 4 (back when the Binary Rifle was a OHK anywhere on the body).

I personally think the Binary Rifle in Halo 5 is more balanced; still a OHK, but only via sustained fire which requires a bit more focus. I might actually prefer it the most, as I think I can get kills with it easier. But the Sniper Rifle will always be a classic.
Yep, I did. Been a long day, I guess.
They're all awesome, but there's something so satisfying when I'm using the Binary Rifle.
Gonna be the first person here to say Beam Rifle.

Just being able to double tap so quickly if I somehow don't land the headshot is totally lethal. Forces you to be good.
Binary rifle, because it looks so damn cool.
Sniper Rifle, just by preference.
to be honest, I did enjoy both the Binary Rifle and the Beam Rifle very much...but they didn't have the ruggedness of the SRS99 AM/ SRS99D AM/ Etc.
that's my girl, lol
I call her Vera
Sniper any day
Yea another vote for the Sniper, mostly because the glare is less noticeable than the other two. Although I do enjoy using an empty Binary to scare enemies from using certain exits in WZ lol.
I'd prefer the Nornfang because who doesn't like one shot kills?
Beam Rifle, because it is beautiful and it is easier for me to hit an enemy than the Sniper.
Sniper Rifle is my top choice
Yea another vote for the Sniper, mostly because the glare is less noticeable than the other two. Although I do enjoy using an empty Binary to scare enemies from using certain exits in WZ lol.
Ha that's brilliant.
Sniper rifle, the sniper has always been my favorite in all of the games
I personally prefer the Sniper Rifle.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2