Skip to main content

Forums / Community / General Discussion

Book/Comic to Movie

OP TheCiscoKid0

As many know, there are a vast amount of books and comics that tell separate Halo events that are not shown in existing games or any other productions. So my question is, what Halo book/comic would you guys most like to see made into a game or a movie?

My answer: Ghosts of Onyx
As much as I would love Contact Harvest to be made into a film, I wouldn't say, "no", to a Kilo-Five Trilogy adaptation.
As many know, there are a vast amount of books and comics that tell separate Halo events that are not shown in existing games or any other productions. So my question is, what Halo book/comic would you guys most like to see made into a game or a movie?

My answer: Ghosts of Onyx
Needs to be a bad -Yoink- movie, i will love a live action, but a good one, not like the last airbender LOL
I would love to see a Halo live action movie that is based on Halo: New Blood and Halo: Bad Blood. There is a lot of stories they can tell especially with Edward Buck as the main character. It will also be great to see Nathan Fillion playing as Edward Buck in a Halo live action movie.
As much as I would love Contact Harvest to be made into a film, I wouldn't say, "no", to a Kilo-Five Trilogy adaptation.
you know, if they fixed some of the crap we got in that trilogy, I wouldn't be opposed. Like if they dropped the "Halsey is Space Hitler" vibe the story would be 1000% better. I mean she was an awful person, but the book made her out to be this solitary bad actor within the bowels of ONI, which we all know is simply not true.

My vote would be for a Contact Harvest movie though. Heck I want a game about Contact Harvest. Call it "Halo: First Contact" so that it can be differentiated from the book slightly.
Stealth game based on Gray Team/Black Team/S-III Headhunter stories!!!!!!
Halo Bloodline and New Blood would be sick as movies!
Something based on Ghosts of Onyx would be awesome. I remember the battle scene in the book against the Hunters near the end - would be cool to see it.
Kathan wrote:
Halo Bloodline and New Blood would be sick as movies!
If they made Bloodline into a movie, I'd hope they would include the details of how Team Black got back home. That would be some juicy lore to soak up.