Skip to main content
When your running by a boss it may just shoot you even though there are people hitting it with Spartan Lasers an rockets there are people closer to the boss than you but it decides to kill you even though you have done no damage
I think the bosses should shoot at whoever is doing the most damage to it not by other stuff
Yeah it's irritating when that happens. I don't quite understand how they're random targeting works.
I hate when it comes out of no where and your at the point when your about to kill the boss.
When your running by a boss it may just shoot you even though there are people hitting it with Spartan Lasers an rockets there are people closer to the boss than you but it decides to kill you even though you have done no damage
I think the bosses should shoot at whoever is doing the most damage to it not by other stuff
I think it makes sense, why attack and enemy who is probably effectively out of range when you can kill one easily right by you.
I think the bosses are slightly ridiculous, i mean your whole team could put every req, every bit of damage into the boss, but the enemy can still steal the kill from your team! And more than likely your team vitally needs those points
I agree they do single out people who don't even shoot at them lol
Honestly sounds like you need to pay more attention around bosses. I see this as a you problem.
Maybe they just like you the best.
When you play a level do you take out the elites and hunters first? Or do you take out the cannon fodder and isolate the more powerful enemies? While I'll agree the AI isn't particularly bright targeting 'whatever is doing the most damage' wouldn't really be making it smarter.
It's really boring to see the bosses spawn in the same spot all the time and thy are not a challenge to beat