Skip to main content

Forums / Community / General Discussion

Choose an AI Not named Cortana to accompany you.

OP TheWetzelBoys

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Nicole the Holo-Lynx
I want an AI named Ion, and he would be a dumb AI. An actually dumb AI, that makes horrible decisions
NETRICSA from Serious Sam! If not, then Isabel.
Jarvis from iron man
Also Friday from iron man
HAL 9000. Though he may want to actually use the Halo rings. Hmm.
Strictly Halo AI's - Harriot
Any AI - Jane from the Ender Series.
Samuel L. Jackson my guy
If you had to choose an AI to accompany you that wasn’t Cortana, who would it be?

Mine is Black Box
Alexa
Vega from Doom: Eternal or Jarvis from Iron Man
I think Roland has a lot of potential. I also liked Isabel from HW2 from what I’ve seen. I haven’t played the game yet so I can’t pick her for sure until I do
Would be named TIA (talking interactive algorithm) and I already tried to build her last year in one of my computer sciences classes but having an interactive talkbot is no joke on a programming level
definitely some Samuel L Jackson or sergeant Johnson type ai option that would be making rude sassy quips about the enemies and environment, would add so much to the game. maybe some sort of system where after doing certain challenges in the campaign you have the option to change the default AI to these different "fun" choices as well as many others.
definitely some Samuel L Jackson or sergeant Johnson type ai option that would be making rude sassy quips about the enemies and environment, would add so much to the game. maybe some sort of system where after doing certain challenges in the campaign you have the option to change the default AI to these different "fun" choices as well as many others.
That's nice maybe with a wide variety of different types of vocal content
Church from rvb aka alpha or epsilon, or blade wolf from metal gear rising.
Samuel L Jackson.
"I have had it with these mother &^%@*! brutes, on this mother @&%$! ring!!!
Take notes 343
"Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you &^%@*! , say what one more &^%@*! time!"
Morgan Freeman
Matthew774 wrote:
Samuel L Jackson.
"I have had it with these mother &^%@*! brutes, on this mother @&%$! ring!!!
Take notes 343
"Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you &^%@*! , say what one more &^%@*! time!"
That's the best one I've seen so far just one of my favorite movies
BT from Titanfall. Oh and also K.I.T.T from Knight Rider
Yes another titanfall fan I was hoping for more BTs.
I would also love Ryan Reynolds.
Aww no love so far for Auntie Dot from Halo: Reach. Although I guess she was kind of Carters boo thang.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3