Forums / Community / General Discussion

Community updates

OP NeR0 45

Is it me or are the Community Updates just so boring to read now?
It seems like every other week they discuss the same topics over and over again.
This repetition is honestly so mundane that I don't even bother to retrain half the update.
IDK maybe it's just me or my anticipation for any new news relating to Halo:Infinite
Right now there isn’t much happening in terms of Halo. Not even eSports anymore. Community updates really are just going to be about bug fixes, MCC and matchmaking updates with a few other tidbits here and there.

If you are looking for new info, there probably won’t be much till next year.
H5 news would maybe fill up a paragraph so they need to talk about other things to fill up the update.
I would only read to learn about esports or infinite because everything else is covered by some content creators I watch.
Appreciate you all reading, regardless :)
I appreciate you writing (☞゚ヮ゚)☞
I enjoy reading the updates, even if they seem somewhat repetitive.
The updates can still be fun. I guess it just depends on what you're looking for. I like seeing all of the fan creations when they happen to appear on the blog.
The updates can still be fun. I guess it just depends on what you're looking for. I like seeing all of the fan creations when they happen to appear on the blog.
Honestly I just want some Infinite news lmao the Community updates don't suck I actually like reading them I just hate the disappointment I give myself lol and Indeed I do to that's one of the things I look forward to the most,whether it's Fan art, cosplay of any characters, or community maps I appreciate and love the thought the community puts out for others to enjoy
Well, hang in there. The year is almost over and I'm willing to bet that 2019 will have a lot of Halo Infinite stuff.
( ^_^)/
Honestly I APPRECIATE your weekly updates and the love you throw out to us<3. You really are a saint sent from the Forerunners themselves.
I usually skim through them pretty quickly. I totally understand that there is only so much to write about at the moment though. HCS is on its final leg and 343 is being silent on any and all Infinite news. I'm mainly interested in updates to TMCC and potential Halo Infinite news, myself. That being said, I love seeing when an update has come out and always go through them looking for any interesting tidbits. Don't stop the updates. They're great.
I for one look forward to reading them! And wish you the best of luck with your promotion!