2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 14
Here’s another one for ya: Halo 5’s characters, like Tanaka and Vale, aren’t actually bad characters. They were just given background and character development in books, comics, and other media. The biggest problem was that 343 sorely underestimated how much people would read them.
I hate not sprinting on the originals Halo.
I only ever play infection.
That's not a controversy
Motenbor27 wrote:
That's not a controversy
Let me rephrase I only play infection with stupid custom rules that no one likes and when I make custom maps I have multiple random kill zones to screw with people.
Motenbor27 wrote:
That's not a controversy
Let me rephrase I only play infection with stupid custom rules that no one likes and when I make custom maps I have multiple random kill zones to screw with people.
And your Halo card has now been revoked. Time to take a trip to the shadow realm, Jimbo.
Combat Evolved isn't as great as everyone thinks. While I liked parts of it, I found most of the game boring. I wasn't a fan of the weapons sandbox and I HATE the health system. Say what you will about regenerating health, but looking for health packs is infinitely more annoying. The only worse Halo games were Halo4 and Halo 5 (damn Prometheans).
Halo Wars 2 had the best DLC for any Halo game.
Unless youre a really old school with the halo 2 dlc, id say this is widely agreed upon by the halo comunity. The blur cutscenes a=alone are amazing.
Alright, let's see how this plays out...
  • We should get a game situated in the early times (Forerunner-Human or Forerunner-Flood war eras). It seems interesting to experience the conflicts that originated 'Halo'. Or even games in the early stages of the Human-Covenant war.
  • The name of the franchise is 'Halo', not Master Chief.
  • Master Chief seems to be limiting freedom to explore other battles in the Human-Covenant war (what were Fred, Linda, Kelly & anyone else doing, told in a game).
  • The Didact should've been the main villain in this new series of games. He did really have a hatred for humans and to me he makes a real case for a real threat to humanity, plus had a weapon to transform humans into his soldiers/army. He was the best villain Halo could have hoped for.
  • The ending to the Master Chief story should have been a stand-off vs the Didact (at most, one could argue there were Elite generals capable of killing him but there is the need to keep the face of the franchise alive for more games to reach players). No, I'm not counting the comic... And I'm not saying such encounter would end with both dead.
  • Halo seems to be held captive by 'the community', not having ways to expand and tell more stories in games because there is a war looming.
  • Halo 3 is overrated.
  • Reach's (game) story missed the mark in terms of causing emotion. Even when 'losing', you still felt pretty OP.
Now if you excuse me, I'll go hide in a bunker, somewhere.
inch1ne wrote:
Halo Wars 2 had the best DLC for any Halo game.
Unless youre a really old school with the halo 2 dlc, id say this is widely agreed upon by the halo comunity. The blur cutscenes a=alone are amazing.
I count those map packs.
Master Chiefs new armor in halo infinite lakes him look fat.
Halo Reach and Halo 4 were made better by armor abilities
inch1ne wrote:
Yes! I totally agree! I prefer faster paced games. Sprint improved Halo
inch1ne wrote:
I was disappointed they weren't in 5. Evade so be attached to your Spartan.
inch1ne wrote:
I don't think that will get your Halo card revoked.
Motenbor27 wrote:
inch1ne wrote:
I was disappointed they weren't in 5. Evade so be attached to your Spartan.
inch1ne wrote:
I don't think that will get your Halo card revoked.
Evade is epic
I still use the noob combo.

I want less focus on Spartans.

I hate the Flood, and I blame everyone who demanded their return for their return in Awakening the Nightmare.

Halo 4 is my favourite all-around Halo game. Yes, this includes Multiplayer. And I enjoyed both the loadouts and the multiple retail pre-order bonuses that were released.

I didn't start Halo until Halo 3, so I began the trilogy with the third act.

And finally, I wish I could jump into the fiction during Kilo-Five's moments, kill Osman (let's see you prepare for that, Parangosky) and make Halsey become head of ONI somehow.
I'm not a huge fan of Halo 3 and I enjoyed Halo 4's multiplayer.
Man I have so many of these.

I like the Prometheans.

I wish Halsey lost more than her arm.

I enjoyed playing as Osiris.
Can you clarify how many more limbs would appease you? *nervously backs away*
Vohark wrote:
Can you clarify how many more limbs would appease you? *nervously backs away*
You remember what happens to Spartans when they get killed by Promethean weapons?

That.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 14