2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. ...
  8. 14
How about this one:
Chief is too clingy and desperate; AI doesn't count as a girlfriend, definitely not when she has betrayed the human race.
How about this one:
Chief is too clingy and desperate; AI doesn't count as a girlfriend, definitely not when she has betrayed the human race.
Lol true dat
Halo 2s campaign was a huge letdown for me.
Nothing like the feel of the e3 video demo.
Once you played as Arby, I had hopes you'd be hunting down the unsc. What a wasted opportunity.
The whole "for a brick, he flew pretty good!" Scene turned me off so much I went straight to multiplayer.
After halo reach the story got even worse, to the point where I almost no longer care.
I like pre-TU armor lock from Reach
Halo 2s campaign was a huge letdown for me.
Nothing like the feel of the e3 video demo.
Once you played as Arby, I had hopes you'd be hunting down the unsc. What a wasted opportunity.
The whole "for a brick, he flew pretty good!" Scene turned me off so much I went straight to multiplayer.
After halo reach the story got even worse, to the point where I almost no longer care.
Halo reach was da best!!
How about this one:
It's my honest opinion that 343 shoved the fans emotions on the Chief in Halo 4. Like it really came out of nowhere I feel, because honest they only spent about 3-4 months together, admittedly linked more closely than we can actually imagine, but it's not years like people think. Like he would be much more distraught over the loss of one of his Spartans I would feel.
I've definitely betrayed for Snipes one too many times.
Enough times to get a short ban..?
Think my longest was 3 days.
you the guy that betrays the flag carrier right before he’s about to score to get the point too?
I like pre-TU armor lock from Reach
HERESYYYYY!!!!! REMOVE THIS FILTH!!!!
inch1ne wrote:
I've definitely betrayed for Snipes one too many times.
Enough times to get a short ban..?
Think my longest was 3 days.
you the guy that betrays the flag carrier right before he’s about to score to get the point too?
This used to happen to me so often I just stopped playing objective modes (ಥ﹏ಥ)
Halo CE isn’t that good
I think Halo: Reach was the best Halo game. Best story, best gameplay, best multiplayer and of course best spartan customization and not to mention soundtrack. The Reach OST is so -Yoinking!- amazing
It's my honest opinion that 343 shoved the fans emotions on the Chief in Halo 4. Like it really came out of nowhere I feel, because honest they only spent about 3-4 months together, admittedly linked more closely than we can actually imagine, but it's not years like people think. Like he would be much more distraught over the loss of one of his Spartans I would feel.
I don't see how Chief's demeanor in Halo 4 is fan superimposition. Chief throughout the lore has been shown to care deeply for those he feels he's responsible for. They might have had a short time together, but it's what they went through in that time that can truly matter. By Halo 3 (and this is under Bungie's subdued characterization) Chief was unquestionably confident in Cortana's plan, and risked life and limb to retrieve her in a hive of Flood. He even shared a touching moment when he finally reached her rather than just yanking her out of the podium.

Both we as the players and Chief as a character developed a bond with her throughout the various escapades of the original trilogy (and that's not even touching on the lore), so I found it perfectly fitting that Chief would be upset at Cortana's seeming demise.
I like Sprint in Halo.
tL Armada wrote:
I don't see how Chief's demeanor in Halo 4 is fan superimposition. Chief throughout the lore has been shown to care deeply for those he feels he's responsible for. They might have had a short time together, but it's what they went through in that time that can truly matter. By Halo 3 (and this is under Bungie's subdued characterization) Chief was unquestionably confident in Cortana's plan, and risked life and limb to retrieve her in a hive of Flood. He even shared a touching moment when he finally reached her rather than just yanking her out of the podium.

Both we as the players and Chief as a character developed a bond with her throughout the various escapades of the original trilogy (and that's not even touching on the lore), so I found it perfectly fitting that Chief would be upset at Cortana's seeming demise.
I totally get where you are coming from and I agree as well to a degree. But I really do think the way he acts in Halo 3 is very different from the way he does in Halo 4, and much more "clingy and desperate" as Maverick said, not his normal self from the OG games. Honestly Chief from CE-3 and 4 feel like pretty different characters to me, though that isn't a bad thing
I like Sprint in Halo.
Heresy!!!
I started with Halo 3, but I've played every game. And to me, Halo 4 has the best multiplayer.
Odst is pretty boring
Halo 4 probably has the best SWAT.
Reach has worse multiplayer than H4.
The graphics in the infinite demo weren't that bad, in fact, I was pretty impressed by them. I think the community has become too picky
True
Infinite needs the flood.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. ...
  8. 14