Forums / Community / General Discussion

Creative nicknames for Ske7ch

OP Arc Trooper 48

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
We have come up with some great ones for Barvo, and now we have to give Ske7ch the same treatment. Put your ideas below.

I think Skesevench is a good one.
Ske7chup.
I think Skesevench is a good one.
Hey I thought of that first! Page 3 of his roll call thread, I asked if anyone calls him that. I like it 😎
Ske7chup.
I like this one too, though Sketchup is also the name of a certain 3D modeling software.

Edit: Just figured out how to link to an individual post :D
Maybe "Ske7cher"? (However I feel that one is very easy to come up with, I'll try and come up with more soon.)

But I really love the one suggested up above in this thread, Ske7chup is pretty neat!!
Etch-a-Ske7ch.
ske7thchy. Good Enough!
Skesevench was my first pick. Or just Sevench for short.
Etch-a-Ske7ch.
Seconded. That or Ske7chy just cause his job is essentially to be the messenger between 343 and us.
Hell, why not all of them. ske7ch, if you have a favorite or a preference, please put that here :)
5k37ch

cause 1337 speak is c001.
"His Ske7chness", or "Ske7cher", or "El Ske7cherino" if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
5k37ch

caus3 1337 sp3ak is c001.
I think that feels more appropriate.
All Ske7ched up
"His Ske7chness", or "Ske7cher", or "El Ske7cherino" if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
Dude...
I like Etch-a-ske7ch.
The 7 stays for posterity's sake; Bungie and all.

I once knew a guy that knew guy... Called him Etchy or something like that; Etch for short.
Never knew his real name - maybe it was...

Call ske7ch what you will - but he will henceforth be known as E7chy, or E7ch for short, to me.
Cause he's that guy we all know that knew a guy.
Want to call him skee7 now for some reason... Stranger things.
The Ske7chman.

This link can shoulder most of the blame. Yeah, I really had to do it.
how about the Ske7chy Person!!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2