Forums / Community / General Discussion

Customization Option Idea

OP Nathaniel S5496

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Mythikron wrote:
EmblemEmblem ForegroundEmblem BackgroundPrimary Emblem ColorSecondary Emblem ColorTertiary Emblem Color
You know I completely forgot about the Emblems. I think they should do something similar, but maybe allow custom Emblems much like show COD Black ops 2 did it. But I'm not sure if Halo Fans would accept that. It would be a way to keep what halo has and give to the classic. I dunno. what do you think?
Looks like someone took my note for battle-damaged armor and whatnot. ;)
An idea I've had for halo 6 armor customization was to have your armor effect you in pve modes like firefight, war zone, and spartan ops for example larger armor sets slow you down but at increased armor while smaller armor makes you faster another thing is make halo 6 have the ability to choose armor like the add-ons from Reach and the choices from 4 and have an ability to make your own patterns on weapons and armor simular to forza decals that will help people make there spartans there own. Also weapon attachments have us select each piece and have it cost a req point for each attachment making an assault rifle with longshot sight, stabilization jets, extended mag, and suppressed be a level 5 req and you can't have an energy bayonet and supperser together because they take the same spot same for the jets threat marker and laser.

I feel that this will reduce the clutter of halo 5s reqs and make it possible for machinamas to have more freedom with weapons.
This would work pretty well.

I mean, compared to Halo 5 anyways.
i can't get worse than halo 5s customization
Prlme21 wrote:

Sure can't.
Prlme21 wrote: