Forums / Community / General Discussion

Daily challenges?

OP medcsu

Am I missing something or have they not been added as of yet?
It would be nice if 343 added challenges. The halo 4 weekly campaign challenges made me play the campaign more than once.
It would be nice if 343 added challenges. The halo 4 weekly campaign challenges made me play the campaign more than once.
Yeah I agree with you. Challenges make things much more enjoyable.
what sort of challenges? Forgive my ignorance, I didn't play a lot of halo 4 after I finished the campaign
I would love to have daily challenges in halo 5 so I can earn more req #goldreq4life
It would be nice if that add it.
I think challenges will make people play the game longer. But if 343 add challenges it needs to be a good payout to make it worth to do the challenge and the challenge needs to be not too hard and not too easy.
Ex. Bad Payout: Ex. Challenge 1. Kill 100 enemies for 3000 xp Challenge 2. Kill 180 enemies for 2343 xp. Why: 657 xp less for 80 more enemies.
Challenges would be great it would feel like im playing reach in a way
I'm on board fer that?
I really hope they add challenges
It would be nice and it could be a nice way to earn some req points
It would be nice and it could be a nice way to earn some req points
I agree and I think Halo 5 need at least some challenges. It makes a reason to play the game.
Bring the challenges, made Halo gaming so much fun and kept you on your toes
Where are the Challenges? I need to complete 8 more for the achievement and that's the last achievement I need for 100% completion of the game. HELP!!!!
medcsu wrote:
Yeah I agree with you. Challenges make things much more enjoyable.
Exactly!!! That was pretty good reasons to pass the campaign with Friends ...

DONT FORGET :

Vidmaster Challenge: AnnualAfter 9/25/08, complete Halo on 4-player Legendary LIVE co-op, with Iron, and everyone in Ghosts.
I'm on board for challenges.