While this isn't about Halo 5 in particular, this is for a new Halo. So recently I've seen things teasing Halo 6.
http://www.gamesradar.com/343-has-started-halo-6-and-knows-whats-going-happen-ten-years-now/
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/halo-6-is-undergoing-serious-real-planning-microso/1100-6430903/

Now I am personally excited, but I do have one thing to say. Take your time. Please. You should know in your few years you have worked with this... community, that we are inpatient, yet have high expectations. So I plead with you to take your time in making an amazing Halo, personally I think you guys have been improving, but I just want to see one final effort in making this next Halo game one of the best there has been. I know this is just a forum post, but if you guys did read this and understood that the community wants you to succeed and we are rooting for you!
I think you would enjoy this podcast. They talk about Halo 6 and where they think it is going. I already watch the podcast often but I remember somebody else made a post talking about this particular episode.

They start talking Halo at 8:33.
Sacr3d wrote:
I think you would enjoy this podcast. They talk about Halo 6 and where they think it is going. I already watch the podcast often but I remember somebody else made a post talking about this particular episode.

Thanks!!!! This is really cool!
I love that at 2:04 in the Halo Mannequin challenge video you can clearly see a document with Halo 6 written on the front.
Sacr3d wrote:

I cant click links on my phone, mind telling me what its called, it sounds interesting and i need more podcasts to listen too
Sacr3d wrote:

I cant click links on my phone, mind telling me what its called, it sounds interesting and i need more podcasts to listen too
It is the Ign Unlocked Podcast- What we expect in Halo 6. The podcasts are usually a hour long and they talk about all kinds of video games. I highly recommend watching it.
Sacr3d wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:

It is the Ign Unlocked Podcast- What we expect in Halo 6. The podcasts are usually a hour long and they talk about all kinds of video games. I highly recommend watching it.
thanks , will do
Thanks for the support!