2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 7
So according to the OP everything that could possibly be deemed as taking the game too seriously is not.

Getting so angry you break a controller or sending insulting messages because you are so angry IS taking the game too seriously.
When I am playing swat on solace on h4 last night and me and my 2 other teammates are holding a 6-10 kill lead on a good opposing team and a random comes in and does nothing but jump in the center grav and kills nobody. goes 0-10 and we lose. After holding a lead the entire game, Yes I will insult and be pissed
I play halo 5 really competitivly and people say I take this game to seriously. Now explain to me how can anyone take a game too seriously. People can either play the game to waste time known as casuals and there are people who want to try to find there skill rank so they take the game more serious. There is no taking the game to serious to any point. Its like saying if I score 4 goals in one hockey game and try my hardest I take hockey to serious. But anyways how can anyone take a game to seriously and if you can make it to the point I say fine you win or you have a point then I will ammit there us taking a game to seriously
there is a way of taking the game to seriously, its called being me and trying to relate everything you do in life to halo. its not an addiction, its a way of life.
You start blaming people for your faults and cursing on the mic for kill steals
however halo 5 is so competitive that I can't just lose a breakout game because my teammates suck
I can carry games buy I can't carry every single game
For me, I ain't a pro halo player but I'm good,whenever I feel that I won't do well up hit warzone or octagon or even so custom games to chill and tryhard in them, after this training I'll go to arena
when you smash your controller into pieces.
When I am playing swat on solace on h4 last night and me and my 2 other teammates are holding a 6-10 kill lead on a good opposing team and a random comes in and does nothing but jump in the center grav and kills nobody. goes 0-10 and we lose. After holding a lead the entire game, Yes I will insult and be pissed
There are less skilled players out there (generally in our 12 man team games it's me!) who bring the points and stats down (sorry guys) but at the end of the day it's a video game designed for people's entertainment and enjoyment.

If you get worked up enough to send an insulting message to team-mates or opponents what does that achieve both in terms of your enjoyment of the game and in turn other people's?
People take arena to seriously sometimes which I hate
I think you take a game too seriously when you get angry about it. Mild annoyance is fine, but anger is a pretty strong emotion.
Repeatedly 4-shotting scrubs all game long! :P
Guys don't feed the troll
It depends on your point of view. Some casual players might say that people who play competitive take the game to seriously but in all honesty it comes down to the persons views. I myself am a bit of both while I don't really care for K/D I play the game for fun but I like to play competitive with my friends on arena or slayer, while I play casually on grifball or fiesta.
in halo 5 Mission 6 evacuation is the skull away or not at the place where he should stay who knows how to find the skull the videos from youtube have no sense because I have tried so happy the game Halo creators 5 contact or eliminate the problem of skulls in six evacuation mission
I hope you can handle it this problem
in halo 5 Mission 6 evacuation is the skull away or not at the place where he should stay who knows how to find the skull the videos from youtube have no sense because I have tried so happy the game Halo creators 5 contact or eliminate the problem of skulls in six evacuation mission
I hope you can handle it this problem
I think that you should make a topic about this, it is completely unrelated to this topic and might be counted as spam.
When you start sending threat messages and that vivid in detail of how you're going to kill/hope they die. I've had someone do that to a friend mine, we working to get him banned. Talking it out also worked to, but never saw him again afterwards.
“Soon Halo’s reclamation will begin, but when it does, the weight of your denial will stay your feet, and you shall be left behind ”
I like earning commendations but i dont care for kd. That died long ago. Check my service record, i cannot get a kill without dying.
When you start insulting others and just generally getting angry over the game. I get being disappointed over not winning, sudden frustration when you don't get THAT kill, but don't let it turn you into an angry Thomas the tank engine.
This isnt taking a game to seriously this is the people who are taking the game seriously and think they are suppose to get the kills etc. These guys are called noobs or people who think they r good and arent and have a bad tempor again this iant taking a game to seriously
No when you are sending insluting messages you are taking it too far and being a d bag. Thats taking it way too seriously.
No that isnt taking a game to serious its just a guy who blames others for his mistakes an average d bag man it happens at work all the time to we have a d bag who blames everyone else if he screwes up and is that because he takes work to serious...if he took work to serious why does he f up all the time. Same goes here if this guy blames u for him loosing he is blaming others on his f ups. And if he takes the game to serioulsy he wouldnt f up
You need to slow down.
When you start insulting others and just generally getting angry over the game. I get being disappointed over not winning, sudden frustration when you don't get THAT kill, but don't let it turn you into an angry Thomas the tank engine.
This isnt taking a game to seriously this is the people who are taking the game seriously and think they are suppose to get the kills etc. These guys are called noobs or people who think they r good and arent and have a bad tempor again this iant taking a game to seriously
No when you are sending insluting messages you are taking it too far and being a d bag. Thats taking it way too seriously.
No that isnt taking a game to serious its just a guy who blames others for his mistakes an average d bag man it happens at work all the time to we have a d bag who blames everyone else if he screwes up and is that because he takes work to serious...if he took work to serious why does he f up all the time. Same goes here if this guy blames u for him loosing he is blaming others on his f ups. And if he takes the game to serioulsy he wouldnt f up
Bro. The implied insults would have been a result of the person taking the game too seriously, whether they were from his mistakes or not.
Ok if a guy insults you its not him taking the game to seriously. It really isnt.its him taking the game more serious than you and him loosing to a teamate who went 3 and 17 (example) would piss him off it pisses me off. Its just someone taking the game more serious than you so he would get more pissed off. My point I am trying to get to is its physically impossible for anyone to take a game to serious. Because everyone will treat the game in their own ways. So if it means a guy who blames everyone for his or her mistakes and insults people thats him taking the game serious but as for you its him taking to serious. But to him thats him taking just seriously. So in the end its a infinite loop and come to prove there is no taking the game to serious as everyones "serious to casual" mood is different therefor no someone isulting you isnt taking the game to seriously its just them taking the game more serious than u
What!!!!
You continuously said "to seriously" *too
Sorry mate
I play halo 5 really competitivly and people say I take this game to seriously. Now explain to me how can anyone take a game too seriously. People can either play the game to waste time known as casuals and there are people who want to try to find there skill rank so they take the game more serious. There is no taking the game to serious to any point. Its like saying if I score 4 goals in one hockey game and try my hardest I take hockey to serious. But anyways how can anyone take a game to seriously and if you can make it to the point I say fine you win or you have a point then I will ammit there us taking a game to seriously
I don't think someone can take the game "too seriously". There are competitive players and casual players. As long as competitive players are productive and willing to help others, with positive select criticism, I see no harm with someone being competitive. Hope this helps.
OP learn the english language please. Thanks.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 7