Forums / Community / General Discussion

Design your own skulls

OP MCPOSC DRAGON

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I posted this topic several month ago but only 26 people including me posted on it so I will post the skulls from the other post so bare with me there is a good bit but they are very good post.These ideas are from both me and other players
PT1
Elite Kaboom
elite body go boom when killed
Needler Galore
every weapon shoots needler rounds
Sword and Bullet(if dual weilding ever comes back)
you can use a gun and energy sword or combat knife
Forerunner Overload
every weapon fires incineration cannon(heartseeker varieant)
Gauss Rocket
rocket lanchers fire gauss rounds
Hunter Gods
all hunters will be at legendary differently
Super Grunts
grunts are as brave and as skilled as elites
Jackles of the Forerunners
all jackels carry binary rifles(twin jewels of maethrillian variant)
Gods of the forerunners
all soulders knights and wardens are random between power levels heroic mythic and legandary
Doomsday Watchers
all watcher will randomly span with a scatershot or any of its variants,a lightrifle or any of its variants,binary rifle or any of its variants and incineration cannon or any of its variants
TEHO(To Each His Own)
put your weapon skins on your campaign weapon
RSA(Reach Style Armor)
to get this skull you must have all skulls on and beat one level on any difficulty then you can wear your costume armor in campaign
some of these will keep you on you toes and the rest will be a hell of a good time to play with
Unstable
All Fuel Rod Guns dropped by enemies explode 3 seconds after they're dropped (Just like in Halo CE). If you pick one up, the countdown will freeze until you drop it again
A skull where plasma grenades falls from the sky
What license
cant drive any vehicles(this skull will of corse not aply to levels like the space battle with the saber in Reach)
what class A license
cant drive any alien vehicles
What class F license
cant drive any forerunner vehicles
What is Class F firearms license(couldn't think of a better name)(if you have a better name let me know)
cant use forerunner weapons
Morale boost:
This gives the Marines a major buff so they can kill an enemy covenant as much as a spartan can, and they are not so easy to kill. This is similar to the Thunder storm skull, but reversed.
No count:
The ammunition count is not displayed on the HUD. So you better start counting.
Dropped the bat:
The melee damage is halved
Rock bottom: Fall damage is increased significantly.
Disguise: All hostiles are friendly. (for screenshot purposes)
Could we possibly make any more noise?: Enemies can spot you two times easily
I guess so: Enemies spot you five times easily. Sniping is virtually impossible. Enemies have increased range for all weapons. It's a nightmare.
Ninja: Enemies now have a much harder time spotting you and they will no longer chase you.
Spoon-feeding: Auto aim for all weapons.
Why Is the FBI/ UNSC here?: You're able to access terminals to find UNSC top secrets. (lore)
That's all I got xD
Impossible skull you die with a single shot
Grunty might- all grunts have shields and fuel rods
the chief has something to say- like IWHBYD skull but the player will say things when things happen like the firefight voices.
Nipple Rescue
YapFlip or YapFlap from Nipple Academy will come to your aid with a Halo 2 Battle rifle and has button glitches to help you destroy your foes in any LASO campaign, but disables achievements and any challenges for armor unlocks
Random skull
Every minute a new skull multiplier effect goes off, skulls rotate.
Overcharged: Elite shields have tripled strength and release an emp pulse when taken out.
high speed: all enemy movement speed is tripled
Speedrun: player movement speed is tripled
Aimbots: all shots count as headshots, (for both player and ai allies and enemies)
Wraith Wrath: all Enemy Wraiths are ultra Wraiths
Banished Banshees: all enemy Banshees are Ultra Banshees
Golden Ghosts: all ghosts are temple ghosts
Faded Ghost: all ghosts are Ultra Ghosts
Shining Banshees: all Banshees are temple Banshees
Adorned Wraiths: all wraiths are temple wraiths
powerless: you are prohibited from using power weapons.
Butter fingers: weapon pickup disabled, (ammo for starting weapons are scattered across the map.)
laser eyes: Grunts shoot sentinel beams from their eyes, Jackals shoot beam rifles out their eyes, Elites shoot binary rifles and hunters shoot spartan lasers.
these are my ideas, hope they are good.
No Scope: Can't scope in with any weapon
primal instinct: You can't switch to your secondary
Impounded: you can't drive a vehicle
boxer: you can only melee
what hurts you makes you weaker: every enemy you kill you you lose 5% of your health
Canon difficulty skull. Shield, health and weapon damage values are basically exactly as they are from the books - where Covenant plasma weapons are devastatingly more OP than they are in gameplay - BUT, at the same time, when playing as a Spartan, everything is moving in slow motion, so there isn't much excuse for being hit in the first place.
No movement skull: you can't make any movement at all whatsoever
Confetti: all weapons have confetti effects instead of bursts of fire from barrel.
Retrograde: Reticle is at max bloom by default, but firing the weapon shrinks it to its normal size. (Automatics become more accurate the more they're fired)
  • everybody has Big heads (just like Goldeneye 007).
  • all enemies with binary rifles
  • all enemies with voids tear
PT2
Aftermath of war
after you kill a enemy the body decays until theres nothing left but armor and bones
marine launcher-grants a launcher at the start of the level that when fired spawns marines with heavy weapons and iwhbyd only dialogue.
ninja skull- melee only with increased speed and decreased gravity.
assassin skull-enemies can only be killed from behind.
grenadier- grenades only with increased distance and altitude when using grenadejumps
Gruntricide: Every NPC in the game is replaced with Grunts. (including other enemies and non-important allies, who would now be hostile.)
Spartans Never Die:
Fiction Becomes Truth. The player and any allies are invincible (like that custom setting in Reach's Firefight everyone used to get that achievement)
Took you long enough: Player speed is halved. Even in vehicles. Vehicle boosts disabled.
You're the Chief-tan: Player and allies only armed with Gravity hammers and AR.
Who's a lightbulb: Chief's helmet flashlight replaced with Sentinel beam.
I know what the ladies like: All weapons for UNSC replaced with Pelican gunner position weapon that shoots tank rounds
Hide and Sick"
You're at one shot to be killed, don't let them find you now
"Eye of the Hurricane"
Enemies will focus on you and completely ignore your teammates
"Density too high"
Prevents your spartan to jump
"Pistolero"
You're only allowed to grab pistols and handguns
"Light carrier"
You can only carry one weapon at the time
"Plague dogs"
Crawlers explote when they make contact with you
"Bullseye"
Headshots inflict 2x damage
Halo Wars 2
  • Fog: Disables map
  • Combat Veteran: All (player) units start at maximum veterancy
  • Omniscient: No Fog of War (yes, I know there's an option for this in multiplayer, but this would be for campaign), cloaked units are visible at all times
  • Omnipresent: Unit attack range is greatly increased for ranged units, ability cast range is also vastly increased
  • Omnipotent: All units have 1HP and cannot be healed, structure health is unchanged
  • Back In My Day: HUD is disabled. Think of the Blind skull. No health bars, no circle around units showing that they're selected (though the icons representing selected units now appear down the left side of the screen). Unit training and structure build menus still pop up when the structure/base slot is selected. Amount of resources collected is unable to be viewed, so you don't know how much res/energy you have until you try to build something. (I ain't salty about trying to get good screenshots of the Condor Gunship, nah, why do you think so?)
  • Shadows: All units are permanently cloaked. Detection range is increased.
  • Retro: All music and sounds are played as 8-bit SFX. Dialogue/in-game cutscenes are high-pitched and played at 1.5x speed.
  • Damn The Torpedoes: All vehicle units gain the Ram special ability. This includes the Scarab.
  • Wub Wub: Condor Gunship weapon fire SFX is replaced with dubstep
Spartan Time: when health is at 25% below time is slowed
Name:I am the gravemind
you can ture on this skull and you can infect ais and make them part of your fireteam
Way of the Warrior
Victory tastes of ash without honor.
Encounters are now single combats against an advanced foe; ally NPCs will not interfere. Co-op: An attacker initiates a challenge; anyone that is not part of that challenge that violates it causes dishonor for the clan. And loads last checkpoint
Seeker: All weapons have tracking
Real Black Eye: Enemies have increased melee damage
Amnesia: Hitting an enemy with no shields makes them an ally for a short time
I think this is a great Idea, being able to combine odd effects would be a fantastic addition to the game.
Traitor: All friendly AIs will become your enemies, key characters won't be invincible but instead they revive every few minutes to attack you again. Imagine having to deal with Noble Team like that XD
This would be really interesting.

Players that liked kelly could have a class focusing on insertion, quick damage, and retreating

They could make more interactive environments for Spartan abilities Tech related. Imagine turrets or passageways that can only be activated by one class and they need to be reactivated every 45 seconds so the person with the tech class doesn't keep changing.

...I'd really like to see a skill tree come to halo now that I think about it

Edit: just realized it said skulls...
HipNuts wrote:
This would be really interesting.

Players that liked kelly could have a class focusing on insertion, quick damage, and retreating

They could make more interactive environments for Spartan abilities Tech related. Imagine turrets or passageways that can only be activated by one class and they need to be reactivated every 45 seconds so the person with the tech class doesn't keep changing.

...I'd really like to see a skill tree come to halo now that I think about it

Edit: just realized it said skulls...
Wow, just by one letter, that's what I call a FAIL! No offense though, everyone makes mistakes.
Back on point, I read in a similar discussion on the Halo Wiki an interesting idea for a skull. Deadshot: You can kill all enemies with one shot of anything anywhere in their body, but they can do the same to you. It sounds pretty challenging if you ask me.
Also, one I thought myself: Tank Skull: Slows down all of the player's movements by half but increases the shield and melee strength x3.
Unstable
All Fuel Rod Guns dropped by enemies explode 3 seconds after they're dropped (Just like in Halo CE). If you pick one up, the countdown will freeze until you drop it again
Yep. There was the one I posted, all that time ago. Gotta be honest, when I first saw this thread I thought it was a necro. Good on OP for bringing an idea like this back to life in the way it should be done.
Gnome Apocalypse:

All enemies shrink to 50% their normal size and get a speed increase of 25%.
Classic - Gives all enemies, weapons, and vehicles a their classic looks, but makes each difficulty a little harder.
Natural Selection - A random enemy class gains a massive health boost.
Swiss Cheese - All weapons are fully automatic.
Hunter - The hunters will find you. No. Matter. What.
Parasite - Replaces all enemies with Flood.
Gods Must Be Strong - Player's melee is equivalent to an Energy Sword, player has overshields.
Wraith0912 wrote:
Unstable
Yep. There was the one I posted, all that time ago. Gotta be honest, when I first saw this thread I thought it was a necro. Good on OP for bringing an idea like this back to life in the way it should be done.
Thanks for the compliment I'm really glad people are getting in to it more then last time
Adoption:
Enemies who are close to death will fight for you for a short time.
I've got a couple of ideas:

Bootstrap Skull: Replaces your Armor Ability/Thruster pack with Gravity Boots (As seen in Red vs Blue) that allow you to walk up walls and along the ceiling to get the "drop" on enemy squads.

Airhead Skull: Spartans are finally cured of their water allergy

Jumpman Skull: Doubles your jump height but strips your shields, one-shot and you're dead, hope you packed some 1-ups.

Assassin Skull: Can only kill enemies via Assassination or Beat Downs.

343 Skull: Replaces the AA/Thruster with a lazer that shoots from your face, 1 minute cool down.

Berserk Skull: Allows player to duel-wield Swords, man I feel bad for anyone who stands in your way.

Master Skull: Allows you to assassinate enemies using ANY weapon, watch out for shotguns.

Church Skull: Gives you infinite Ammo but reduces your effective range by half and removes any aim assists you have activated, better call your shots.

Expert Skull: Allows you to drop your weapons when out of ammo and punch your way through! Also gives a slight melee damage boost.

Bug Skull: Makes it so your height is halved allowing players to move through spaces that'd normally be too small.

Iron Eye Skull: No scopes 4 U lol.
  • Foe Famine: Enemy AI have limited ammo.
  • Gravity Well: Gravity is reduced on all players and AI.
  • Skirmish: Players and AI cannot pick up or use weapons.
  • Pink Mist: All weapons are replaced with needlers.
  • Smog: All environments are shrouded in deep fog.
  • Grenade Barren: Players and AI cannot pick up or use grenades.
  • Catapult: Melee attacks send enemies flying!
Yay or nay?
Incentive: On missions with friendly A.I. one unit must survive the whole mission. If all units die the mission restarts.

Overpopulated: All enemy units in the mission are doubled in numbers and converted to grunts.

Big Red Arrow: All units will target you and only you, even friendlies.

Ants?!: Your enemies become miniature. Hope you brought a magnifying glass.

Opposite day: Enemies and friendlies switch sides. Prometheans are your allies while Elites and Humans are your enemies.

Hugs: Melee and melee weapons do no damage. Affects all units.

Excessive: All A.I. with line of sight will target a single unit.

Fisticuffs: Player and A.I. weapons do no damage except for melee.
GTA Halo:You can only drive vehicles you hijack
?(I can't think of a name for this one)when this skull is active you can't bord a vehicle to place a gernade or melee it to destroy it
Gonig out with bang: when you die your body explodes
warthog master: play the warthog song from rvb when you get in a warthog. And it doesn't get distroyed
I want a skull that replaces all the gun sound effects with people making the noises.
  • Enemies are only equipped with plasma and splinter grenades.
  • Plasma grenades rains from the sky randomly.
  • Sarah Palmer becomes you AI in your head telling you what to do.
  • All your weapons becomes fully automatic.
  • You can only fight with grenades (Infinite).
  • Players and enemies have big heads (Goldeneye style).
  • All weapons you and your enemies use are random. (super fiesta skull).
  • All enemies use tier 3 req weapons.
  • You and your enemies have jetpacks.
  • Players and enemies are equipped with endless speed boost.
The Whole World on Roller Skates: Every enemy, friendly, and player controlled character has hard to control movement that results in sliding around chaos
?(I can't think of a name for this one)when this skull is active you can't bord a vehicle to place a gernade or melee it to destroy it
The GTA Halo skull actually exists in H2A, it's called Jacked, but only affects ground vehicles as there are parts that require you to use a Banshee so it'd be impossible if you couldn't normally get in them.
JOLTLORD wrote:
I want a skull that replaces all the gun sound effects with people making the noises.
Fun fact, did you know that in HCEA there was going to be a skull like that, but got removed? It can be found in the files.
DR2D20 wrote:
warthog master: play the warthog song from rvb when you get in a warthog. And it doesn't get distroyed
This. But I'd call it the "Puma" Skull, and it would remove other soundtracks while it plays to prevent overlapping. Imagine doing either of the Warthog Runs with that music playing XD
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2