Forums / Community / General Discussion

Do Nice things in Halo :)

OP Inspector 77770

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Feels so good when your teammates give you back your weapons. Someone once even gave back a Nornfang that I req'd, which was very generous of him.
It's always a special moment when a random gives you your weapon back. If I see a guy die with something I usually pick it up and stick around a little while. If they come back, I'll give it back. If they don't, I do my damn best to make use of it god damn it.
Seems like a nice guy, we need more people like that playing.
I was on Halo today, just playing on Warzone on Apex 7. My team was up by about 400 pints. We had the Spire an the East Armory. I decided to spawn a sniper rifle. I went over to the side of he Spire that faced the Blue's only base, the West Armory. I started to shoot at people, failing terribly by the way. I then exited the scope only to realize a red dot coming towards me from behind.I turned around just in time to see a Blue charging at me with a Gravity Hammer. I shot him with my secondary which was a DMR. He then Spartan Charged me and I punched him. He had swung his hammer at the right time. I died, but so did he. I quickly respawned to try to get my sniper back. I goy up to where i had died only to find a fellow teammate with both my sniper and the Blue's grav hammer. I really wanted to have my sniper back since I didn't use it that long. So i began to rapidly crouch infant of him, try explain that i desired the sniper. The guy traded it for the SMG on the ground and gave me the sniper back. He readily crouched as well and I did the same to express my gratitude.
I was so happy that I had my sniper back.
Thank you, Spider Alex XD, for being nice to me in Halo. I hope more people will do such things like this in the future.

:)
I gave a dudes Nornfang back to him after he died when he was next to me
I had a touching moment recently too.

'Twas during a game of Triple Team on Empire. Right off the bat, I rush for rocks. My teammate is right behind me. Luckily we made it there moments before one of the other teams. As I'm picking the rocks up, my teammate throws a 'nade at me, which takes my shields down to nothing. A second later, the enemy comes around the corner and one-shots me.

In the seconds I'm waiting to respawn, I notice that this teammate of mine is t'bagging me instead of engaging the enemy. He quickly died too.
That kind of crap annoys me so much
It's always a special moment when a random gives you your weapon back. If I see a guy die with something I usually pick it up and stick around a little while. If they come back, I'll give it back. If they don't, I do my damn best to make use of it god damn it.
True

'Twas during a game of Triple Team on Empire. Right off the bat, I rush for rocks. My teammate is right behind me. Luckily we made it there moments before one of the other teams. As I'm picking the rocks up, my teammate throws a 'nade at me, which takes my shields down to nothing. A second later, the enemy comes around the corner and one-shots me.

In the seconds I'm waiting to respawn, I notice that this teammate of mine is t'bagging me instead of engaging the enemy. He quickly died too.
This is over a month old. Please check the time stamp before you post.

This is over a month old. Please check the time stamp before you post.
what r u talking about? Time stamp? What does that matter to posting?
Please refrain from bringing back old threads. Thank you.
ViperfistX wrote:
I love to tea-bag. I also will admit, that on the day that the Wasp came out, I was playing Firefight, and one of my teammates flipped over in his wasp and fell out. I took that Wasp, and now I kind of feel bad for doing that. Although this thread won't stop me from tea-bagging, maybe I'll have a kinder heart in the future.
You're a horrible person XD
Please refrain from butting in other persons ongoing discussions and essentially telling them to get lost. Thank you.

"Heh, sarcasm."

Tea...🍵
I can maybe understand that we shouldn't repost on like a two year old post but if its a month old it's fine. People can talk about whatever the heck the y want. Free country!
I can maybe understand that we shouldn't repost on like a two year old post but if its a month old it's fine. People can talk about whatever the heck the y want. Free country!
Besides what does it even matter if someone does bring back an old thread? If you can explain that to me, maybe I won't do it again. You just want be a pain in someone's butt.
I'm just trying to reduce unnecessary posts, and besides there already is a post like this currently.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2