Skip to main content

Forums / Community / General Discussion

Do you like to play solo or with a team?

OP Lyfe Earth

I like to play with a team its boring playing by yourself unless its ffa
None of my friends play Halo and my wife doesn't have time to go on her Xbox any more, so I just play Team/FFA SWAT on my own.
I’m rather shy playing with other people but if I get the trust I’ll play with anyone, since none of my friends play Halo I mostly play alone :(
I’m rather shy playing with other people but if I get the trust I’ll play with anyone, since none of my friends play Halo I mostly play alone :(
Damn add me of you want im down to play
None of my friends play Halo and my wife doesn't have time to go on her Xbox any more, so I just play Team/FFA SWAT on my own.
You can add me on Xbox and we can run some if your up for it
I like playing with a team rather than playing solo
Man all these "none of my friends play Halo" comments are so depressing. So sad that Halo is more of a niche game. Hopefully Infinite having more post launch support and F2P will change that.
I usually solo queue unless some of my close friends want to play. I will occasionally party up with recent players if they invite me, but most of the time I don’t. My logic is that if my kids wake up and need something I don’t feel as bad being a random that lets his team down. If I’m in a party, I feel more obligated to try hard, and I would hate to be the reason my team lost because I had to be afk temporarily
Lyfe Earth wrote:
Damn add me of you want im down to play
Aight added you, btw I like your Akame profile pic :)
I can do either but I prefer to play alone. It makes getting the job done simpler and you get clarity on how you won/lost to improve next time.
I am the same as others have posted, most of the people I used to play with no longer play or have gravitated towards other games. When I do get the chance to play, I usually lone wolf bigger team playlists.
I'm a Lone Wolf playa
I Don't play halo to much now because I have no one to play with and my one friend who used to play Halo started playing Other games but I still love Halo and I am always learning new things about the lore, I'm just waiting for Halo Infinite.
Solo because all my friends are too busy playing fortnite :(
Dude... same :(

I play with some ppl in my spartan company just recently tho, I suggest joining one to make you feel better
Dude... same :(

I play with some ppl in my spartan company just recently tho, I suggest joining one to make you feel better
Yeah Spartan Companies are super helpful for expanding the amount of ppl the play with
I do usually prefer to play one of the PvE modes either alone or with a teammate. In addition to that, I do also play of lot of campaign.
Mostly play Halo Reach and 3 BTB/Heavies solo. Recently got a friend back since cross-play was added so that is nice. It has never really been an issue for me, though some games can be pretty lopsided... Also that freaking Gausshog...
I prefer to play by myself.
By myself. I don't have friends and my wife would rather play World of Warcraft.