OP Rougespartan116

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
With the upcoming addition of MCC to pc and not only that but through steam, I think this long awaited release was a great move by 343. The art style for Halo Infinite is also an awesome choice by 343. (and hopefully playable elites!)
For the most part, I think so.
They're bringing Halo to PC again, Halo Infinite's art style looks good so far, and they fixed the MCC.

However, I am gonna wait until Infinite comes out.
If it's seriously good, then yes, 343 would have saved their reputation. If not, then no. It would tell me that they have to rely on post-release updates for their games to be any good.
Hard to say, I just really hope they don't mess up MCC on PC, maybe since they are going to release each part of it gradually instead of all at once, it may be easier to address technical issues instead of letting us down.
As has been mentioned before, their mistakes will always be there, the past cannot be changed, but moving forward I have faith that they will make some great stuff, they certainly have a passion for Halo (from what I have seen).
EmiDidact wrote:
Hard to say, I just really hope they don't mess up MCC on PC, maybe since they are going to release each part of it gradually, it'll be easier to address technical issues instead of letting us down.
I am very excited to have an enthusiastic community again. It has not been the same since Halo 3 and Reach. I just want everyone to make machinima again, and make no scope songs lol. Is that too much to ask?
EmiDidact wrote:
Hard to say, I just really hope they don't mess up MCC on PC, maybe since they are going to release each part of it gradually, it'll be easier to address technical issues instead of letting us down.
I am very excited to have an enthusiastic community again. It has not been the same since Halo 3 and Reach. I just want everyone to make machinima again, and make no scope songs lol. Is that too much to ask?
Well with the past two mainline Halo games it is easy to see why the Halo community hasn’t been the same but Halo Infinite looks like it could very well be Halo again and revive the whole community and possible even bring back a good portion of the Halo players that left at Halo 4 and 5, but what we are see COULD be too good to be true but only time will tell and HOPEFULLY Halo Infinite will be as good as it is looking and 343i will finally pull through (it looks to me like 343i has finally found what they in themselves as a company to make as true Halo game and from what I’ve been hearing this could be the biggest and most expensive game project ever so if this fails which I’m hoping against than that would be the end of Halo and severely damage Microsoft) so I am keeping faith in 343i now that they seem to have found what it takes to make a Halo game and I really want to preorder Halo Infinite but apparently I can’t since I am an American and apparently Europe and Australia come before America instead of at the same time as America (WHY NOT JUST LET IT COME OUT AT THE SAME TIME FOR EVERYONE?!?!).
I believe they've fixed their reputation by going back and fixing The Master Chief Collection which had the worst launch I had ever seen. The fact that they went back and fixed a game that released several years ago, speaks volumes. Oh by the way, they did that while working on Halo Wars 2, Halo Infinite, and Halo Outpost Discovery. I never thought 343 Industries had a bad rep but they did make mistakes. All companies do at one point in time. Every series has it's up's and down's as well. I'm looking forward to what 343 has in store for us in the coming years.
You CANNOT start your development career as a development studio (puppet studio of Microsoft so 343i gets all the blame) with the single most popular game series (at the time), screw it all up (except the story for Halo 4 was pretty decent), and then go into the gaming world with an untarnished reputation. That is like saying “Hey this guy shot the victim in the foot and there were multiple witnesses, but let’s just let him go and leave his record spotless.”
All I said was that I believe they fixed their reputation. I never said anything about their record being spotless. They made a big mistake that went down as one of the worst video game launches in history then circled back and fixed their mistake. That shows that they cared enough to come back and fix something they were responsible for.
personally i feel 343 has made BIG steps, into letting us know what is going on with the halo franchise and is taking steps to take their time, and make sure their responses to our questions and hopes are answered very well, altho my hope for 343 is still not as high as bungie's in the past. altho with time, all wounds heal and with time things can be prepared in a good manor,

personally i think 343 could take a few smaller steps, and also bigger steps by providing the community with more insight of what is yet to come, i love halo and i bungie and i like 343, first impression was abit abysmal but first impressions are not always important sometimes its taking a step back and looking at the bigger picture, they took a game they hired the wrong people, but to be fair they needed people to help them, witch most companies do and its not as simple as background checks to see if their new employee's enjoyed halo. because some people lie when they need a job :)

steps have been taken to keep the promises they once promised like HALO MCC was a sham at first, but the game in itself was still the game we played when we were kids just the online was messed up more than anything, but this has been improved upon and with new hype for Halo Infinite. My hopes are higher than ever :) so if anyone from 343 reads this, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :) p.s you got a flow of returning Halo fans ive noticed, dont forget to show love to them too

my advice for anyone wanting to play halo and enjoy it again, let go of what has happend from 343, they made mistake and human error is always possible. we are silly creatures and let them know what YOU as the player's want. example!

I WOULD LOVE to see more Cinematic Effects in the Video/Recording Mode (Theater) Such as Camera Shake - Fade-out/in - Flash - Zoom - Frame By Frame but hey im not asking for Sony Vegas XD
TinT LosT wrote:
I WOULD LOVE to see more Cinematic Effects in the Video/Recording Mode (Theater) Such as Camera Shake - Fade-out/in - Flash - Zoom - Frame By Frame but hey im not asking for Sony Vegas XD
On this topic, I would love a Slow Mo feature! There is so much potential for machinimas if something like that existed, along the lines of the slow mo assassinations but a theater setting for everything!

If this is already a thing, please let me know SO I CAN USE IT!
TinT LosT wrote:
On this topic, I would love a Slow Mo feature! There is so much potential for machinimas if something like that existed, along the lines of the slow mo assassinations but a theater setting for everything!

agreed. also more optional assassination's! such as funny, epic,silly,stupid animations XD not just default back stabbing or melee flying, like truly custom finishers, ect ect i love the idea mate keep that mind going
EmiDidact wrote:
I was not really active in the community until Reach and stuck through everything until the release of Halo 5, ah machinimas man, those were the days like I would spend so much time watching Arby n the Chief and The Lives of (insert species here) Not sure what that is since I've been living under a rock.
EmiDidact wrote:
Well with the past two mainline Halo games it is easy to see why the Halo community hasn’t been the same but Halo Infinite looks like it could very well be Halo again and revive the whole community and possible even bring back a good portion of the Halo players that left at Halo 4 and 5, but what we are see COULD be too good to be true but only time will tell and HOPEFULLY Halo Infinite will be as good as it is looking and 343i will finally pull through (it looks to me like 343i has finally found what they in themselves as a company to make as true Halo game and from what I’ve been hearing this could be the biggest and most expensive game project ever so if this fails which I’m hoping against than that would be the end of Halo and severely damage Microsoft) so I am keeping faith in 343i now that they seem to have found what it takes to make a Halo game and I really want to preorder Halo Infinite but apparently I can’t since I am an American and apparently Europe and Australia come before America instead of at the same time as America (WHY NOT JUST LET IT COME OUT AT THE SAME TIME FOR EVERYONE?!?!).
I honestly do not know if I'm going to play Infinite since I'm more of a lore buff than a multiplayer maniac (lol that was the only word I could think of that goes with it) I actually liked Halo 4 but not 5. I remember the days that made me leave the community with the toxicity of people talking -Yoink- on MCC for its multiplayer not working. I on the other hand bought it so I could play it in chronological order for the first time and had a few bugs here and there but not enough to make me rage quit. Sometimes even Halo 5 to some extent would get -Yoink- thrown at it and I mean no hate to it when I say that. I am really looking forward to MCC's release on PC as well as I hope that will make up for mistakes 343i has made. I haven't preordered any game since MCC but I'm okay with that, and good question, they SHOULD make it released for everyone all at once, I'm in Canada so yeah,

My one concern for both new games is any company wants to make sure the game comes out good, but the publishers give them a deadline, and they have to rush to meet it which results in the game coming out with more issues than it should have. We really don't need that again.
TinT LosT wrote:
TinT LosT wrote:

agreed. also more optional assassination's! such as funny, epic,silly,stupid animations XD not just default back stabbing or melee flying, like truly custom finishers, ect ect i love the idea mate keep that mind going
I wouldn't go that far. We don't want Halo turning into something its not. They already attempted to have a more COD approach to start and end screens during the beta, and that was scrapped due to overwhelming negativity. I don't believe that the majority of the Halo community would enjoy seeing Fortnite styled animations. While games like Fortnite and Destiny have made quite a lot of money using animations that many find funny or silly, try to picture the Master Chief dabbing after killing a brute, then moonwalking away. I could see Spartan IV's doing that, but not the Chief, and many would argue that the inclusion of such animations (assassinations or not) would not be welcomed.
EmiDidact wrote:
EmiDidact wrote:
I was not really active in the community until Reach and stuck through everything until the release of Halo 5, ah machinimas man, those were the days like I would spend so much time watching Arby n the Chief and The Lives of (insert species here) Not sure what that is since I've been living under a rock.
I'm trying to keep that kind of thing alive man. I've been working on a huge machinima project for near 3 years now, and its just starting to get to the point where I can film. For larger projects, it takes a lot of time and effort, heck even small 2-3 minute machinimas can take several hours to get right, but its always worth it imo. We just need to get the community back onboard with supporting smaller machinimators and groups, thats the tough part.
EmiDidact wrote:
EmiDidact wrote:
I'm trying to keep that kind of thing alive man. I've been working on a huge machinima project for near 3 years now, and its just starting to get to the point where I can film. For larger projects, it takes a lot of time and effort, heck even small 2-3 minute machinimas can take several hours to get right, but its always worth it imo. We just need to get the community back onboard with supporting smaller machinimators and groups, thats the tough part.
I spend more time playing games than I do watching machinimas but they were fun to watch when I DID spend my time watching them. That's good because when was the last time I saw good machinimas other than the two series I mentioned? Oh yeah there was those two Grunt Time stuff a bazillion years ago. But, it would be interesting to see what people like you can come up with.
EmiDidact wrote:
EmiDidact wrote:
EmiDidact wrote:
I spend more time playing games than I do watching machinimas but they were fun to watch when I DID spend my time watching them. That's good because when was the last time I saw good machinimas other than the two series I mentioned? Oh yeah there was those two Grunt Time stuff a bazillion years ago. But, it would be interesting to see what people like you can come up with.
Once I get everything sorted to a point where I can start advertising, then I'll let you know! I've done a few quick ones, but this is only the third project that I've done on this scale.
whoa my post with the most responses and views thank you for getting the post this far and i thank most of you for being respectful to 343 while 1 or 2 weren't almost all were thank you again.
With what they’re doing with MCC they are deserving my respect but if Infinite becomes the best Halo since the Halo 2/3 days, 343 I’ll buy you coffee & pizza for the rest of the year
With what they’re doing with MCC they are deserving my respect but if Infinite becomes the best Halo since the Halo 2/3 days, 343 I’ll buy you coffee & pizza for the rest of the year
I can see Micorosoft eyeing this up.

Managers: So, if he's going to buy them all pizza and coffee, how much does that save us a year?
Purchasing: Several hundred thousand a year per department sir.
Managers: SOLD! Good job gentlemen! Bonuses all around! Get 343i on the line and tell them their shifts just tripled in length! And no bathroom breaks! Bathroom breaks are for winners!
Slave Drivers: It shall be done, m'lord.
thank you all for checking my post you again i am just amazed that i got this many replies for one post.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5