Skip to main content

Forums / Community / General Discussion

Drinks and snacks

OP DarthBreaker

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Whats yalls go to drinks and snacks when playing Halo games?
If there isn't a promotion going on then I usually either grab a Monster or some Coke beverage. As for a snack, anything that catches my eye.
If there isn't a promotion going on then I usually either grab a Monster or some Coke beverage. As for a snack, anything that catches my eye.
Im the same way, I bounce btw Monster, Full Throttle and Rock Star. snack most times rosted honey peanuts and or chips for me.
ice t, ice cream, and a frosty glass of milk
I used to drink Coors Banquet but I have not had one since late August and been sober for seven and half months now. Now when I game its mostly water I drink. As for snacks, I was never really a snacker while gaming.
BIGB EC wrote:
I used to drink Coors Banquet but I have not had one since late August and been sober for seven and half months now. Now when I game its mostly water I drink. As for snacks, I was never really a snacker while gaming.
Congrats on being sober for that long and yeah water is much better than other drink for sure witch I should focus better, its just weird how when gaming how your body wants thing like crazy.
WARREN 336 wrote:
Ice-T is a great rapper.

Energy drinks are full of things that will probably kill me, so in order to accelerate dying less, I usually just grab some type of Mountain Dew. If there isn't a Game Fuel, I like the throwback with real sugar, or voltage.

For food, I try to grab something quick and simple. Maybe something I can microwave, or stuff to make sandwiches, etc.
WARREN 336 wrote:
Ice-T is a great rapper.

Energy drinks are full of things that will probably kill me, so in order to accelerate dying less, I usually just grab some type of Mountain Dew. If there isn't a Game Fuel, I like the throwback with real sugar, or voltage.

For food, I try to grab something quick and simple. Maybe something I can microwave, or stuff to make sandwiches, etc.
That is very true and they do become very addicting, I was drinking MD back when Halo 5 was out smh that was a lot of MD tasted good tho and hot pockets work good for a kinda quick snack.
I don’t eat while I play because I don’t like my controller getting greasy, but I do usually have a drink while I’m playing. I usually go for a Dos Equis, or a crown and coke.
Depends a lot on my mood. Might have a beer, maybe an energy drink, usually rum and coke.
to drink, publix brand cola. I don't normally eat while playing because I'll get so distracted by the game I forget the food is there, unless I've barely eaten that day. I do occasionally like having a pack of little crunch chocolates by me during the winter and spring though, I don't know why but the holiday versions of them taste better to me.
Coke or mineral water
Glass of whiskey or a beer. I'm usually playing late at night so thems is drinkin hours friend.
Turners tea, peach preferably. Also water. Snacks though, idrk since i don't eat really while I play, but i guess i would go with Andy Capp's cheddar/hot fries.
Iced tea for me. As far as snacks, none. Snacks tend to get the controller all gunky.
This may sound weird but it brings back that good feeling. Chocolate milk and pizza rolls
Whats yalls go to drinks and snacks when playing Halo games?
DORITOS AND MOUNTAIN DEW

Nah but on a serious note some pizza.
Duuuuude Sprite and Goldfish
ritz and water>>>>>>
I don't eat snacks while I play. As for beverages, I usually drink Monster while gaming.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2