OP KILL allHumans5

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 9
In Halo reach i used to play Grifball with a friend. We called us "The Recon team". So i named myself "Recon Alpha2552" (2552 the year of the "fall of reach)...and my friend named himself "Recon Omega2552"...The beginning, and the end
It's actually my given name. I was born Comedic Handsome Hermit and shortened it;

Spoiler:
Show
It only was my school nickname and since than more people knows me by this name than mine real name
I am a male...I play trombone...at the Wyoming state marching band competition I did a 360 spin and the guy was like "Did we just have a trombone do a 360?!" (I also love Xbox 360)!
Soooo. Guy + Trombone + 360 + TromboneGuy360

Just how like 2 + 2 is 4, -1 dats 3, quick mathss
Mine was supposed to be bluelightning but I cldnt fit the whole thing so I had to shorten it.if I cld change it I wld.idk how lol
Dared to eat a Halo disk after losing a 1v1
Back in 2010 I was looking to spell Hell Hound so I looked up what it was in Latin Canis Infurnum and that was to shirt so I looked up death Mortem and went for Canis Mortem which means death dog
One day at lunch my best friend and I were talking about potential gamertags. He said that when he got an Xbox, his gamertag was going to be Golden Ranger. Like any true friend I went home and took the name for myself. 10+ years later and I still have no intention on changing it
When I first made this account, I just wanted a generic gamertag with the word 'sniper' in it since I was such a big fan of being one, but now I realize I could've been way more original. After playing the MCC for three years and trying to main Widowmaker in Overwatch, I have discovered I am not a very 'super' sniper, so as soon as I can spare ten bucks, I'm going to change it to something more accurate. It is currently available but I won't tell you what it is at the risk of it being stolen.
My GT, "WOOKIE ON CRACK" was banned for drug references. I wanted to keep the wookie part so I decided to put a word describing my personality infront of it. I am now BORING WOOKIE.
Elysium: I randomly though it sound cool and inspiration from Elysium movie from Neill Blomkamp, yes I know same Director from District 9, until I realized the meaning and I became surprised what it actually means, "perfect happiness". Coincidentally Master Chief was born Elysium City.
Delta: Well I love traveling, especially being an aviation geek, there was a time that I was traveling on Delta Air Lines often until recently.
787: An airplane called a Dreamliner, throughout childhood, I thought this plane was a pinnacle of not just aviation but overall future itself, its everywhere now.
My sister created my account for me.

Agitha is the princess of the bug kingdom from Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. She's always trying to collect bugs for her wonderful parties, but she knows if you're hiding any bugs from her.
(--_-- )
<----
AHEM
<----
Spoiler:
Show
My friend payed me to change my GT. Because.... reasons... :P So now it's bronando, though the first thing they told me to change it to was taken.

To be fair, the one it was previously was pretty dumb
My gt is XxZealot6895xX. The "Xx/xX" is for giggles obviously. The "Zealot" part is because of my favorite elite armor. The "6895" is a number I somehow stick with for a while. I really want to change it to "Zealotic" but someone already take it, so soon or later I might change it to "Zealotiv". Nobody used " Zealotiv" but I don't have the money yet.
The old Shoop Da Whoop meme from the early 2000s, my first meme
I was a big fan of The Clone Wars tv series when I was a kid and loved ARC Troopers (both the episode and the troopers themselves. When playing Halo 4 at my friends house and creating one of the proses without XBL, the name Alex was already taken by my friend so I chose Arc Trooper instead. The other three friends eventually changed their names into Trooper names (ex: Shadow Trooper) and we all made them our GTs when we got Xbox One’s. I added the 48 because Arc Trooper was already taken and April 8 (4/8) is my birthday.
At the time I got my first Xbox system, a 360 sometime around 2011, my only other home console was a Wii. And on the Wii you can make little avatars and name them, but they're pointless and didn't really have any effect on the games you play.

So of course when I was setting up my Xbox 360 for the first time, and it asked me to choose a gamertag, I thought it was another insignificant thing that nobody would see. At first I tried typing my own name (Nate) but it was taken, so my friend told me to just type my name and fill the rest of the space with zeros. If I had known it would actually matter and be my nickname during online multiplayer, I would have put more thought into it...
Nice dude
In Halo reach i used to play Grifball whit a friend. We called us "The Recon team". So i named myself "Recon Alpha2552" (2552 the year of the "fall of reach)...and my friend named himself "Recon Omega2552"...The beginning, and the end
The beginning and the end. Love it
I am a male...I play trombone...at the Wyoming state marching band competition I did a 360 spin and the guy was like "Did we just have a trombone do a 360?!" (I also love Xbox 360)!
Soooo. Guy + Trombone + 360 + TromboneGuy360Just how like 2 + 2 is 4, -1 dats 3, quick mathss
Yes!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 9