1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 9
I loved the game "Force unleashed" when I was younger, the main charater is called "Starkiler" and it needed to be more customized so I put my name on the back
mine was randomly generated by xbox but eventually it grew on me and now it's my name for everything. I even came up with a little persona for it I sometimes doodle which is a little magic guy in a lime cloak with black spartan like armor and glowing blue eyes
Excellent
stckrboy wrote:
I wanted "stickerboy", but it's been taken since forever and I don't see me getting it any time soon. Name comes from a photograph of me covered in stickers, the nickname just kinda stuck after that.

I've only changed my GT once - the original I signed up with was Chip Legend. Always got some good lobby laughs with that haha
That's awesome. I need to see this picture
Check the avatar. It's self-explanatory.
Wow lucky you nobody took it first. Good job!
<blockquote class="box-quote" data-username="stckrboy" data-postid="5">
<p>I wanted "stickerboy", but it's been taken since forever and I don't see me getting it any time soon. Name comes from a photograph of me covered in stickers, the nickname just kinda stuck after that.<br /><br />I've only changed my GT once - the original I signed up with was Chip Legend. Always got some good lobby laughs with that haha</p>
</blockquote>
<p>That's awesome. I need to see this picture</p>
You really wanna know Marines? Okay!
Sgt Palooggoo, was the name of one of my military toys as kid.
He was a sergeant in my toy army, & he earned the name 'Palooggoo' because he had a very poorly sculptured face, I mean this guy looked down right goofy, so I took to calling him that after a while...
So when I was making my Xbox live profile I decided to make it called that.
Well that's the story Ladies And Gentlemen...
I love it
HaXoR73 wrote:
My gamertag - HaXoR73 - came about in my Counter-Strike 1.6 days when I longed for an identity that was original and unique. I'll split it up to go into further detail.
  • "HaXoR" a spin on "h4x0r", which is leetspeech for hacker. Back in my Counter-Strike 1.6 days when I just made this gamertag, I've witnessed firsthand the chaos that hackers can unleash...wallbanging, aimbotting, speedhacking, and not to mention spawnkilling everyone in their base before they even got out. So I thought, if I can pose myself as a hacker - though I wouldn't go that low to use actual hacks and cheats - people will perceive me as a menace. I changed its spelling to something less of an eyesore, but maintains its original meaning.
  • "73" was added on when I created my Steam account - because HaXoR was already taken - but also denotes two things if you split the digits; "7" is a lucky number, which eludes to the countless times where I should've easily died, but I didn't. "3" is a nod to me being the third (and youngest) child in my family. "73" is also a nod to the total amount of console commands for CS 1.6 and the total amount of achievements for Halo 5.
I've had my gamertag since I was a kid and I'm never letting it go.
Dope af
Best cookies ever!
I was at a work conference, and I was the guinea pig/customer, and I did not want to use my real name. So I used Spanky McFlucknuckles. A few of my work associates started calling me by that name, and it stuck.
One of the best handles hands down
It's actually my given name. I was born Comedic Handsome Hermit and shortened it;

Spoiler:
Show
I'll allow it
Dared to eat a Halo disk after losing a 1v1
Did we just become best friends?
Back in 2010 I was looking to spell Hell Hound so I looked up what it was in Latin Canis Infurnum and that was to shirt so I looked up death Mortem and went for Canis Mortem which means death dog
That's badazz
One day at lunch my best friend and I were talking about potential gamertags. He said that when he got an Xbox, his gamertag was going to be Golden Ranger. Like any true friend I went home and took the name for myself. 10+ years later and I still have no intention on changing it
That's a man right there folks!
Krumite wrote:
My GT, "WOOKIE ON CRACK" was banned for drug references. I wanted to keep the wookie part so I decided to put a word describing my personality infront of it. I am now BORING WOOKIE.
What a shame. Good compromise
Krumite wrote:
My GT, "WOOKIE ON CRACK" was banned for drug references. I wanted to keep the wookie part so I decided to put a word describing my personality infront of it. I am now BORING WOOKIE.
Yo. Stop posting multiple times in a row please. You can quote multiple people at once.
Krumite wrote:
Yo. Stop posting multiple times in a row please. You can quote multiple people at once.
How would I do that? Not sure why there isn't a reply option to each comment like every other forum on earth..... I created this forum question in the first place so I can ask about everybody's handle and give props to ones I like best. I have about 30 min of free time a day if I want to respond it's going to be rapid. Didn't realize I violated some rule . Teach me how to respond to the 37 responses I got without upsetting the monitors. (Who only became monitors after posting 100,000 times in forums) and I hate snikerdoodles I was just being nice trying not to upset you yet again and here we go again. Long live butter butters!
Krumite wrote:
How would I do that? Not sure why there isn't a reply option to each comment like every other forum on earth..... I created this forum question in the first place so I can ask about everybody's handle and give props to ones I like best. I have about 30 min of free time a day if I want to respond it's going to be rapid. Didn't realize I violated some rule . Teach me how to respond to the 37 responses I got without upsetting the monitors. (Who only became monitors after posting 100,000 times in forums) and I hate snikerdoodles I was just being nice trying not to upset you yet again and here we go again. Long live butter butters!
Erm, okay. That escalated really quickly. I don't have 100,00 posts on the forum, not even close.

Anyways. Just because it's your thread, not a forum (mod pet peeve, sorry), doesn't mean you can post however you like.

You can quote someone, post, and then click quote on the next post, respond again, etc.
It's actually my given name. I was born Comedic Handsome Hermit and shortened it;

Spoiler:
Show
I'll allow it
I wasn't asking for permission.

Spoiler:
Show
I'll allow it
Why are all you monitors so grumpy. That was my impression of an old lady judge responding to a ridiculous explanation and giving an equally ridiculous response. Lighten up the word comedic is literally your name have a sense of humour tough guy

Spoiler:
Show
I'll allow it
Why are all you monitors so grumpy. That was my impression of an old lady judge responding to a ridiculous explanation and giving an equally ridiculous response. Lighten up the word comedic is literally your name have a sense of humour tough guy

Spoiler:
Show
I'll allow it
Why are all you monitors so grumpy.
https://I.imgur.com/Jwq5kuH.gif
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5