2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 9
KILL allHumans5, Don't tell the moderators what to do they'll start posting memes!
Oh no they have!
Lol
Well, I went on a Red vs. Blue marathon and wanted to have my name after Epsilon but I forgot the "I" and instead got my name, Ebsiylion. Then I forgot my passkey to change it. Eventually I remembered it, but I kept my name for originality. See kids, this is why we don't go to school.
Spoiler:
Show
Well, I went on a Red vs. Blue marathon and wanted to have my name after Epsilon but I forgot the "I" and instead got my name, Ebsiylion. Then I forgot my passkey to change it. Eventually I remembered it, but I kept my name for originality. See kids, this is why we don't go to school.
Spoiler:
Show
Ah, to be young and naive again...
Have I posted before here? It might have been a long time ago...but...
HD = High Definition. Love me some beautiful graphics. Simplicityy = simplicity in game development and storytelling...with degrees of complexity :D Simplicity sounds cooler than if I used Complexity.
(This is my fourth gamertag on the same profile, and by far my favorite)
Nevermind...have not posted before lels.
My sister created my account for me.

Agitha is the princess of the bug kingdom from Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. She's always trying to collect bugs for her wonderful parties, but she knows if you're hiding any bugs from her.
(--_-- )
Wonderful and bugs don't go in the same sentence ma'am...
Lol
I liked how it looked when I was quite young. That was the style people I played with were using at the time and it was hard to find something that was not taken. I keep it because I have had it for so long that I have grown use to it, even though I REALLY dislike it now, and because I refused to pay to change it.
The AU is for Australia, but I only did that because other variations wre taken.
The name itself has zero meaning.

Agitha is the princess of the bug kingdom from Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. She's always trying to collect bugs for her wonderful parties, but she knows if you're hiding any bugs from her.
(--_-- )
Lol
Video game bugs are much cuter than normal real life bugs. But you're right. lol
I was a big fan of The Clone Wars tv series when I was a kid and loved ARC Troopers (both the episode and the troopers themselves. When playing Halo 4 at my friends house and creating one of the proses without XBL, the name Alex was already taken by my friend so I chose Arc Trooper instead. The other three friends eventually changed their names into Trooper names (ex: Shadow Trooper) and we all made them our GTs when we got Xbox One’s. I added the 48 because Arc Trooper was already taken and April 8 (4/8) is my birthday.
Glad to see someone else thinks The Clone Wars is awesome. I recently rewatched all the episodes and they were amazing!
I was obsessed with coming up with "cool" nicknames for myself as a kid, and somehow I thought combining dark and siren made the coolest sounding one, so I made it my screen name for literally everything.

Worst part is, I remember having to lie and say I chose a random name when I gave it to people.
John is my first name, and at the time I couldn't think of anything more creative on the spot. The 9895 is just a random assortment of numbers, though when you subtract the two you get 3, which for me represents Halo 3 (my current favorite entry in the franchise).
I really liked horror/scifi/tech stuff so I went with GHOST101010101 people seem to remember it for whatever reason.
mine was randomly generated by xbox but eventually it grew on me and now it's my name for everything. I even came up with a little persona for it I sometimes doodle which is a little magic guy in a lime cloak with black spartan like armor and glowing blue eyes
My name is the same way. It was randomly given to me during the 360 and I have kept it and adopted it for everything. The only difference is that I dropped the 169. I would like to do that on Xbox as well, but the name is reserved.
Always in the dog house for something. 55 is the year I was born.
Randomly generated by XBOXlive machine. I care little about it. But I guess this unnecessarily means all the best.
I was a big fan of The Clone Wars tv series when I was a kid and loved ARC Troopers (both the episode and the troopers themselves. When playing Halo 4 at my friends house and creating one of the proses without XBL, the name Alex was already taken by my friend so I chose Arc Trooper instead. The other three friends eventually changed their names into Trooper names (ex: Shadow Trooper) and we all made them our GTs when we got Xbox One’s. I added the 48 because Arc Trooper was already taken and April 8 (4/8) is my birthday.
Glad to see someone else thinks The Clone Wars is awesome. I recently rewatched all the episodes and they were amazing!
One of the best and most mature cartoons out there. Rebels makes it look even better.
I always wanted some kind of name that made me stand out from the crowd, but something already similar to my name. I think I spent around a year figuring it out; at first, I went with SPNKr, a little way to pay homage to my favorite video-game franchise. But somewhere down the line, I realized I didn't want to be associated with one single product. I wanted complete credit. So eventually, I settled on Spritz -- starts with the same letters as my real name, and it's original. And the definition... well, you can look that up yourself.

(Some -Yoink- stole my name literally a month before I decided to go for it on Xbox. Now I have to go with "lSpritz.")

(--_-- )
Lol
Video game bugs are much cuter than normal real life bugs. But you're right. lol
Butterflies are bugs and frankly I've gotta say they are wonderful and pretty. Same with like a lot of beetles, beetles are awesome.
Spoiler:
Show
I was making a YouTube video with my friends a few years ago, and one character was named "Echo Loco" who was an insane prison psychiatrist. We ended up not finishing that video but I now use it as my gamertag!
EchoLoco2 wrote:
I was making a YouTube video with my friends a few years ago, and one character was named "Echo Loco" who was an insane prison psychiatrist. We ended up not finishing that video but I now use it as my gamertag!
Congratulations, how do you feel the character of the inspiration affects who you are out in the world?
EchoLoco2 wrote:
Congratulations, how do you feel the character of the inspiration affects who you are out in the world?
What do you mean? It doesn't effect who I am it's just my Xbox gamertag.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 9