2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 9
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Mine was from club penguin when i was a kid in 2008. So i stick with that in most online games i play.
EchoLoco2 wrote:
EchoLoco2 wrote:
I was making a YouTube video with my friends a few years ago, and one character was named "Echo Loco" who was an insane prison psychiatrist. We ended up not finishing that video but I now use it as my gamertag!
Congratulations, how do you feel the character of the inspiration affects who you are out in the world?
What do you mean? It doesn't effect who I am it's just my Xbox gamertag.
My friend, I see you do not know Jack. I believe you need to see THIS.
What the heck does "Jedi Gym" have to do with Halo/Gamertags?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
EchoLoco2 wrote:
EchoLoco2 wrote:
EchoLoco2 wrote:
I was making a YouTube video with my friends a few years ago, and one character was named "Echo Loco" who was an insane prison psychiatrist. We ended up not finishing that video but I now use it as my gamertag!
Congratulations, how do you feel the character of the inspiration affects who you are out in the world?
What do you mean? It doesn't effect who I am it's just my Xbox gamertag.
My friend, I see you do not know Jack. I believe you need to see THIS.
What the heck does "Jedi Gym" have to do with Halo/Gamertags?
You have to look deeper into the Matrix. Do you want me to enlighten you? Do you want that?
no you're annoying. If you have a problem with my gamertag Mr. "SmileySquid" then just say so. Don't expect me to reply to you again.
ODST: Orbital Drop Shock Trooper
J: middle initial
Sechemet: Last name
This font is used by many UNSC Community ODSTs.
I created this gamer tag in 2014 before 'Harambe', just to clear that up. A gamer pic inspired me to choose this name. There was a picture that looked like a pix elated gorilla with sun glasses (cool). 274 was randomly generated.
Quote:
"7" is a lucky number, which eludes to the countless times where I should've easily died, but I didn't.
Perhaps I should put more emphasis into this aspect of my gamertag. When the odds are stacked against you and it's seemingly hopeless, you'll do absolutely anything to survive, even if it means bailing out of your Scorpion out in the open (and blowing it up afterwards).
"UNSCTrooper" is my old username from the days of halo.bungie.org and 2160 symbolizes the year the Interplanetary War started in the Halo universe.
Mines easy, actually I came up with Halo Spartan092 before halo wars 2 came out and before I knew about Halo wars or Jerome, so I just adapted my name to consider myself The halo wars legend, slightly less legendary than John or the Legendary man hunter Locke.
I'm always curious how and why people chose their respected XBOX login name. What made you chose yours? What does it mean? I'll start. I am KiLLallHumans5. I love Futurama and Bender is a robot and it's one of his catch phrases. Plus it makes sense when your playing games and literally trying to Kill All Humans!
SilviaSlaughter - My first car was a Nissan Silvia. I have had 4 Silvia's now and when i was 16 I thought it was the coolest name ever! Everyone thinks im a chick though or the think of anderson silva. . .
TheLegendary117 kind of speaks for itself, doesn't it? ;)
I think its pretty obvious for mine.
Well, my Gamertag is usually just Tosh, but I joined this fantastic clan called "Dead Man's Hand" becoming a writer for them ( I write monthly clan updates ), so I had to change it over to DMHTosh.
Previusly it was simply Gryndel, then stuff happened in my life and, inspired by Snake from Metal Gear, i created varius alter-ego for it, such as Patriot Gryndel (for steam), Alpharius Gryndel (steam) and Oni Gryndel (PSN), Venom Gryndel was chosen to be the one for Xbox Live
MCplayer92 = Master Chief Player92 and my name is Márcio - `M´ ár `C´ io.
On pc people think it Minecraft for god sake...
Halo was my first xbox game along with sega GT 2002 and jet set radio, but halo blew me and my bro away, since then its my fav game.
My GT is named like that because my ex girlfriend loves Cookie Monster, but she wrote the name in this way like 7 years ago. I love Cookie Monster too XD .
I really like the lord of the rings
Makes me hungry Lol 😆
Mine isn't that interesting. Just a nickname for my last name with my initial in front. -_____-
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 9