2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 9
My GT is named like that because my ex girlfriend loves Cookie Monster, but she wrote the name in this way like 7 years ago. I love Cookie Monster too XD .
One of the best names yet!
The Sith Grunt, it’s a combination of star wars and halo! Love both to death!
Well, I wanted something that when people saw it wouldn't suspect that I actually am a wolf. It's had a good run so far!
My GT is named like that because my ex girlfriend loves Cookie Monster, but she wrote the name in this way like 7 years ago. I love Cookie Monster too XD .
One of the best names yet!
Thank you. In spite of everything, I would never change my gamertag
Based off of my favorite character from the Borderlands game, Mortdecai
I've changed my GT a lot. Laskey117. My favourite character for awhile Thomas Laskey from Foward unto Dawn. 117 because it's Chiefs Number.
LegendShadowsZz, I'm really good at game and ShadowsZz because I made this little clan fantasy called the Realm of Shadows.
Then there's 2 others but they dint have a meaning to them,
I remembered watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, and I thought it was so cool how the name Voldemort was derived from his real name (wasn't it Thomas Riddle?). Anyway, I took all of the letters in my first and last name and rearranged them to form Riprollonect. Since I saw a lot of people with numbers at the end of their GT, I wanted to add one, so I chose 12 because Riprollonect has 12 letters in it. A typo resulted in the 13.

Hence, I have Riprollonect13, and I have stuck with it.
Mine is very cryptic and really defies explanation, but I'll give it a try. Spencer410 - My name, My area code
Nice
So mine was originally RedAlpha64. Red being my favourite colour, Alpha just being a random pick, and 64 referring the Nintendo 64, my first console. I quit Xbox during college and during that time I made a few friends online.

During that time I got seriously into Pacific Rim and the Russian Jaeger Cherno Alpha. This, combined with the fact I have ancestors from Russia, earned me the nickname 'Comrade' among my friends. With 'Comrade' being my online alias, my full username became AliasComrade, so when I picked up an Xbone I switched my gamertag to that.
Mine doesn't have much of a storied history. I remember binge-watching Bones years ago and I kept hearing "Agent" through the entire show, referring to Agent Booth. Also, when I was younger, I always wanted to be an FBI agent. I then just stuck my last name with it, along with the day of my birthday.

Thus, you get AgentWalsh24.
I have changed my tag three times within all seven years of having Xbox Live. Originally it was named after Rtas Vadum from H2 when he was the Spec Ops Commander, now I just use it for the type of person I am in games.
Well Carbino is the thoughest material atm known in earth but it wasn't avaible so I added an x and my favorite number 8
When you have 6 brothers and sisters waiting to get their turn to pick their name and make their profile you get rushed I was trying to come up with an amazing name but with 6 people screaming in your ear it's not easy and so then I mustered up as much creativity as I could and thought of 2 things
1. My favorite basketball team is the San Antonio Spurs
And 2. Spurs was already taken
Spoiler:
Show
Nice
Hate to burst your bubble but I'm pretty sure his name was spelled "Mordecai"
Aside from that he's my favorite character too
my gt came from my love of godzilla
My gamer tag is just a childhood nickname with super added to it, and 343. I mean 343 Guilty Spark. He's one of my favorite Halo characters.
343 should perhaps explain their tag.
343 should perhaps explain their tag.
I think it's based off of Guilty Spark's number.
Baradhamon is how my first name is spelled in elvish. The X's are there because someone else thought of doing the same thing before me.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 9