1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. ...
  8. 9
Baradhamon is how my first name is spelled in elvish. The X's are there because someone else thought of doing the same thing before me.
Elvish? What world, Middle Earth? Besides, what name in ours would that be?
343 should perhaps explain their tag.
"Greetings. I am the Monitor of Installation 04. I am 343 Guilty Spark."
I created a new account and my RNG name was trash so I used my nickname followed by a 14 because, you know, reasons n stuff. Anything back then beated using my dads old account.
"97" is my birth year, the "Halo" part of it is pretty self-explanatory, and "Boundless" refers to my determination to find ways of escaping game levels and exploring parts of them the developers never wanted you to see.

BoundlessHalo97.
Randomly generated by Xbox when I created my account.
Well, I wanted something that when people saw it wouldn't suspect that I actually am a wolf.
What a strange thing to be concerned about
Well, I wanted something that when people saw it wouldn't suspect that I actually am a wolf.
What a strange thing to be concerned about
Spiritually speaking. But in some cultures people would not mind.
Well, my gamertag's JAMESGGS310...when I made this one, I made it out of three things:
1. JAMES: Because my real name is James.
2. GG: It stands for Good Game (and when I wrote it as part of my gamertag, I did it in the good way. Not the whole 'GG noob' stupidity. I always send a message of good game and congratulations to anyone that beats me in a game...and if I win, I send them good game and either some small advice they could do or acknowledge their skills.
3. S310: This comes from my tag back on Halo 3, the game gave me that spartan tag and I have been using it ever since.
GT: IsukAtHaloYay Self Explanatory.
I Suk. I am almost level 152, but that's from time played, not skill.
Isuk, could be a name also, why not. So that would be: Isuk@Halo.yay. Yay!
Mine is just my surname before my first name
PetruzziAnthony
Isuk, could be a name also, why not. So that would be: Isuk@Halo.yay. Yay!
well if i was a dude isuk could be like isaac. idk i just suk at halo but i love it🙂
VulruinDrokhan
I was big into writing SciFi stories as a kid and even came up with a few languages for some, these are two words from one of them: Vulruin (Wolf) and Drokhan (Dog, canine) so literally it means "Wolf-Dog" but since imma nerd I translate it properly for people saying that it means "The wolf among dogs"
i've gone through way too many iterations on this account, but i think i've settled. i wanted Eyeliner, which someone is squatting on, i think. i also don't think Eyelined was available, so i went with this. it's a little stilted, but Ben Ratliff used it in an NYT article once so i feel at least marginally justified.

i think the larger crime i'm committing with this gamertag is misrepresenting my ability to actually do eyeliner. i do mascara every day, but that's easy and not nearly as interesting. where eyeliner's concerned, i need some serious practice.
Coulpe wrote:
i think the larger crime i'm committing with this gamertag is misrepresenting my ability to actually do eyeliner. i do mascara every day, but that's easy and not nearly as interesting. where eyeliner's concerned, i need some serious practice.
I'm just happy when I don't accidentally stab myself in the eyeball with my eyeliner pencil/brush or mascara wand.

I like to set the bar really high for myself, obviously.
Coulpe wrote:
I'm just happy when I don't accidentally stab myself in the eyeball with my eyeliner pencil/brush or mascara wand.

I like to set the bar really high for myself, obviously.
i mean, yeah, if i can get through my makeup routine with minimal injury that's a victory. (let's just say there was a finishing powder incident.)

the problem for me is twofold - i of course have to learn to work with the crease on my lids, but i'm also extremely nearsighted and i don't wear contacts. doing any eye makeup requires physically fusing with the mirror, unless i want to attempt daring feats of glasses-related dexterity with makeup instruments.
I see owls like in the movie the 4th kind
My friend rando generated me a name on an old website and I thought it was neat. So when I got an Xbox 360 I decided to keep it and it's grown on me. I'm generally a chill laid back person do ya I feel it suits me.
Coulpe wrote:
i've gone through way too many iterations on this account, but i think i've settled. i wanted Eyeliner, which someone is squatting on, i think. i also don't think Eyelined was available, so i went with this. it's a little stilted, but Ben Ratliff used it in an NYT article once so i feel at least marginally justified.

haha joke's on me i didn't actually settle because i have an identity crisis about my handle like twice a month

"coulpe" is an archaic french form of "culpa" as in "mea culpa"
my name's amelia, but everyone calls me mia, so after going back and forth on having two aliases (eyeliner/culpa) i decided to just settle on variations of culpa across games that i play
I just couldn't be bothered to change mine and well i ended up liking it
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. ...
  8. 9