OP KILL allHumans5

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. ...
  7. 9
I used have the xbox gamertag, on the original xbox, dogmondu. when I got xbox live the name was taken and it gave me the option for Dustydogmondu. Sounded the coolest out of all the suggestions so i just went with it.
Flakmaster because I'm primarily a fps and tps player. I'm usually either the master of taking on flak from enemy players, or the master at sending flak their way, there is really no in-between for me lol. 87 is because some shmuk who has 50 gamerscore grabbed plain old Flakmaster (they haven't logged in in over 5 years, yes I'm still salty over it. Lol). In addition, 87 is the year I was born.
ll Ascendant ll - I always try to think about what my 'emblem' would look like if I had one first (my Xbox One gamerpic) I went with the kraken, Ascendant because he is ascending from the depths, also sounds awesome when you think of that for multiplayer, ascending the leaderboards.
I used to be on an Aliens versus Predator costume and prop forum when I was younger and I was so excited (and in a rush that day) to make an account and finally learn from and talk to collectors like myself that I didn't realize I spelled "knife" wrong. I liked the error so much I kept it.

"Swift knife" is actually one of the weakest bosses from the game Predator: Concrete Jungle.
There’s a book called ‘Once an Eagle’ that follows the main character from his childhood to the end of his career as a total bad-yoink- in the military. When he’s younger, he’s a night clerk at a hotel and the town drunk/troublemaker who has a reputation of beating quite a few people up comes into the hotel. Our main character kicks his butt and is given the nickname “The Night Clerk.” He goes by the nickname for the rest of his life and earns quite a reputation for himself.
I was obsessed with owls when I was younger, and that’s when I picked my gamer tag. If I could change it again for free, I would have changed it to “The Lonely Timewolf”
Originally it was meant because I loved the Spec Ops Commander from H2 but now it's just who I am, a quiet almost like spec ops kind of guy in video games I play.
Well... my name is Angel, I am epic, and I was born in 2000. It's actually kind of corny now, but I made it when I was like 8 years old and I never really wanted to change it due to me having to pay for it which I find really stupid. So I'm keeping it forever.
Ahst 'Traotee is the Sangheili name I adopted in the clan/RP/art communities, and I've basically used it ever since. xD Simple as that. Now if only peeps would learn to pronounce it properly. If I had a nickel for every time 'Traot was pronounced 'trout' or 'trot', I'd be one rich hingehead. xD
Well, I wanted to honour Gears of War in a way best memorable. Now I think I'm Raam in a way.
Nic is the first three letters of my last name and what many people in the Army call me. 020 is that most Spartans have three numbers and I was married on the 20th.
My name that was generated by Microsoft in 2013 was UnusedASP87 or something like that and I wanted the name CamoNinja. That name, of course, was already taken and I asked the guy to change it so I could have it and of course, he wouldn't. So, I went with CamoNinja111 but, it wasn't CamoNinja so I was never happy with it. Then in 2016, I received an Xbox gift card. So, you know the story I changed my gamer tag to xBALLER 4 LYFEx because I loved and love basketball and also because I was playing Halo Reach one day and a guy named Fall0ut Spartan told me to tell someone named SUGACOOKY4LYFE that he was sorry and I thought "wow, that's a cool ending to a gamertag".
I lost my original xbox live account so when I made a new one I named him TheNobleHeretic because of Halo Reach's Noble team and I'd like to think I'm noble and Heretic is two folded as well because in the Halo games heretics are those that went against the covenant and in real life it means, "a person holding an opinion at odds with what is generally accepted" So that's why I picked my name.
My brother made mine years ago.
Quote:
xBALLER 4 LYFEx wrote:
I was playing Halo Reach one day and a guy named Fall0ut Spartan told me to tell someone named SUGACOOKY4LYFE that he was sorry and I thought "wow, that's a cool ending to a gamertag".
This cracked me up.

As for mine, it was the year 2000. I needed a username for Neopets (Look me up, profile is still on there). Animorphs had a book called The Ellimist.

Elliminist sounded cooler.
I chose my gamertag so that only other Halo fans would understand its meaning, sort of like how people get tattoos in different languages so that only the wearer knows its significance. Spell “Lbon” backwards and try to identify who “B312” is.
Funky (COLD) medina is a -Yoink- song by tone loc, cool is just a -Yoink- synonymy and 117 well i think you guys know where 117 comes from
I got it when I created the account and I really didn't care enough to change it.
I used to play World of Warcraft a lot and my second character was an orc warlock. At the time I didn't know anything about the lore and pretended he served the old gods.

So he was Gubs the orc, but he was a servant of the old ones so he was Gubzs instead. That's where it came from. :)
Huge fan of both Linkin Park (RIP CHESTER) and TOLZ so yeah thats about it...
Linkin Park went by Xero before they changed it to Hybrid Theory and then finally to Linkin Park before their first major album Hybrid Theory came out.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. ...
  7. 9