Skip to main content

Forums / Community / General Discussion

[Locked] EXPOSED

OP Alpha btw

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Do not post discriminatory comments.

Spoiler:
Show
Looks like this guy really likes his job.
StuftRock1 wrote:
Alpha btw wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
Stkr is perhaps my favorite mod. He seems to get really irritated at typical 12 year old behavior which is a good thing because that behavior has absolutely no place here, which is why you are probably (hopefully) about to get permabanned.
Yeah, people like me who aren't fanboys need to go, this is true.
There are better, more mature ways of voicing your opinions. Halo is a game; a place to have fun, not lash out and slit each other's throats.
Okay, never said I was gonna cut somebody's throat, but, your point?
Do not post inappropriate comments.

Spoiler:
Show
Do not post inappropriate comments.

Spoiler:
Show
Alpha btw wrote:
Looks like this guy really likes his job.
What does that even mean?

Reminds me of feminists trying to get Thunderf00t fired by contacting his bosses.

Gonna be hard to get me fired when I'm unemployed though.
I mean the guy on the photo and not you.
Dont care about your jobsituation.
Alpha btw wrote:
Alpha btw wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
Stkr is perhaps my favorite mod. He seems to get really irritated at typical 12 year old behavior which is a good thing because that behavior has absolutely no place here, which is why you are probably (hopefully) about to get permabanned.
Yeah, people like me who aren't fanboys need to go, this is true.
I'm not a fanboy either. I sincerely hate 343i and H5 but I stay on H5 bc of Achilles and the community. The community is my only source of motivation for getting on H5. It's them that make halo not 343i.
Precisely, and this site, owned by 343 and not the community, is cancer.
You aren't helping.

I almost want the monitors to leave this thread open and you unbanned just to spite you.
Alpha btw wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
Alpha btw wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
Stkr is perhaps my favorite mod. He seems to get really irritated at typical 12 year old behavior which is a good thing because that behavior has absolutely no place here, which is why you are probably (hopefully) about to get permabanned.
Yeah, people like me who aren't fanboys need to go, this is true.
There are better, more mature ways of voicing your opinions. Halo is a game; a place to have fun, not lash out and slit each other's throats.
Okay, never said I was gonna cut somebody's throat, but, your point?
1. I was speaking metaphorically.

2. Waypoint is a place where we, the community, can come to discuss Halo and give feedback so the game could possibly benefit from it. It is in no way shape or form a place where we publicly insult another person just because you don't agree with them. If you disagree with someone's opinion then you argue in a civilized manner, not like a 12 year old.
Alpha btw wrote:
Looks like this guy really likes his job.
What does that even mean?

Reminds me of feminists trying to get Thunderf00t fired by contacting his bosses.

Gonna be hard to get me fired when I'm unemployed though.
I mean the guy on the photo and not you.
Dont care about your jobsituation.
Oh lol haha, he's an reel American.
You think you're funny, don't you bro?
Kyle Vert wrote:
Alpha btw wrote:
Kyle Vert wrote:
Alpha btw wrote:
Alpha btw wrote:
Alpha btw wrote:
Alpha btw wrote:
Alpha btw wrote:
Alpha btw wrote:
Alpha btw wrote:
Alpha btw wrote:
Alpha btw wrote:
Alpha btw wrote:
Hi, I realize you probably have nothing better to do but try and be funny, but please don't use people with disabilites as a joke in fact don't ever make a joke again. I can see you have a offensive sense of humor, but that doesn't belong here.
TRIGGERED
oh the irony.
*TRIGGERING INTENSIFIES*
I'm gonna let the mods deal with you. I'm in no position to deal with you.
Kind of the point boyo.
While that may be, i would recommend you take that link down.
I'm not curious enough to click on it, but I assume it's untoward?
It's a man with Down syndrome
Kay thanks. You might want to edit the last part of that. I'll make the popcorn.
Hi, I realize you probably have nothing better to do but try and be funny, but please don't use people with disabilites as a joke in fact don't ever make a joke again. I can see you have a offensive sense of humor, but that doesn't belong here.
TRIGGERED
oh the irony.
*TRIGGERING INTENSIFIES*
I'm gonna let the mods deal with you. I'm in no position to deal with you.
Kind of the point boyo.
While that may be, i would recommend you take that link down.
I'm not curious enough to click on it, but I assume it's untoward?
I'm It's a man with Down syndrome
Kay thanks. You might want to edit the last part of that. I'll make the popcorn.
Yeah I might get offended and get the thought police to dispose of him.
He reminds me of this one guy we had a problem witn a long time ago I forgot his name,but it was funny to see him try and act cool.
I am so cool.
Well we all have dreams.
I have dreams to be a pilot, just like Stckrboy.
Why are you so mad at stckr?
Just keeps banning me and others for having our opinions.

He's real sensitive to the word "retard" as well, it's not even censored and he gets butthurt about it.
Those opinions probably have insults in them i'm guessing.
I think Stkr is a pretty good mod, If you behave, there should've be a problem
Nah, tbh I only insult people if they waste too much of my time, think that happened once and I got a warning, but now it's just censorship.

Pretty -Yoink- mod, but I guess you need some to keep the kids out.
I've been censored for some pretty stupid reasons tbh, I made a forum post before Halo 5 came out, saying that some of the marketing techniques were kinda shady, and they twisted their words so that they won't be exactly lying, but still not telling the truth. I was calm, I never cursed or anything, never insulted or called out anyone, I completely followed every rule and......... I get a [LOCKED] that crap pissed me off so much
It isn't really censorship when you are using someone else's forum. I mean you call me an -Yoink- all you like, but I'm not likely to let you use my phone to do it. The bottom line is this is 343 house and their rules. Rules we all agree too. I've seen threads that basically called 343 -Yoinks!- stay up as long as they didn't violate those rules. That isn't something I would allow in my house. Censorship would be an issue if this was a truly public forum or if it was the government doing it, I could even see it if negative opinions about 343 were immediately shut down. That just isn't the case there hasn't been any censorship of ideas or thoughts that I've seen.
Alpha btw wrote:
Alpha btw wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
Stkr is perhaps my favorite mod. He seems to get really irritated at typical 12 year old behavior which is a good thing because that behavior has absolutely no place here, which is why you are probably (hopefully) about to get permabanned.
Yeah, people like me who aren't fanboys need to go, this is true.
I'm not a fanboy either. I sincerely hate 343i and H5 but I stay on H5 bc of Achilles and the community. The community is my only source of motivation for getting on H5. It's them that make halo not 343i.
Precisely, and this site, owned by 343 and not the community, is cancer.
I disagree. I had a debate with an incredibly positive individual the other day about H5's current state and found that regardless of this site being owned by 343i it's still a great to go place when wanting to have discussions about how to improve 343i's games.

Is mayonnaise an instrument?
StuftRock1 wrote:
Alpha btw wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
Alpha btw wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
Stkr is perhaps my favorite mod. He seems to get really irritated at typical 12 year old behavior which is a good thing because that behavior has absolutely no place here, which is why you are probably (hopefully) about to get permabanned.
Yeah, people like me who aren't fanboys need to go, this is true.
There are better, more mature ways of voicing your opinions. Halo is a game; a place to have fun, not lash out and slit each other's throats.
Okay, never said I was gonna cut somebody's throat, but, your point?
1. I was speaking metaphorically.

2. Waypoint is a place where we, the community, can come to discuss Halo and give feedback so the game could possibly benefit from it. It is in no way shape or form a place where we publicly insult another person just because you don't agree with them. If you disagree with someone's opinion then you argue in a civilized manner, not like a 12 year old.
It should also be a place where if you disagree with someone you don't ban them like a 12 year old.

I don't need to be civilized, don't need no fish hooks, golf clubs, shotgun, I got my spear.
Do not post discriminatory comments.

Spoiler:
Show
You think you're funny, don't you bro?
I'm a funny guy, but I ain't your guy, buddy.
Alpha btw wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
Alpha btw wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
Alpha btw wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
Stkr is perhaps my favorite mod. He seems to get really irritated at typical 12 year old behavior which is a good thing because that behavior has absolutely no place here, which is why you are probably (hopefully) about to get permabanned.
Yeah, people like me who aren't fanboys need to go, this is true.
There are better, more mature ways of voicing your opinions. Halo is a game; a place to have fun, not lash out and slit each other's throats.
Okay, never said I was gonna cut somebody's throat, but, your point?
1. I was speaking metaphorically.

2. Waypoint is a place where we, the community, can come to discuss Halo and give feedback so the game could possibly benefit from it. It is in no way shape or form a place where we publicly insult another person just because you don't agree with them. If you disagree with someone's opinion then you argue in a civilized manner, not like a 12 year old.
It should also be a place where if you disagree with someone you don't ban them like a 12 year old.

I don't need to be civilized, don't need no fish hooks, golf clubs, shotgun, I got my spear.
Act like a 12 year old get treated like a 12 year old
Kyle Vert wrote:
Alpha btw wrote:
Kyle Vert wrote:
Alpha btw wrote:
Alpha btw wrote:
Alpha btw wrote:
Alpha btw wrote:
Alpha btw wrote:
Alpha btw wrote:
Alpha btw wrote:
Alpha btw wrote:
Alpha btw wrote:
Alpha btw wrote:
Hi, I realize you probably have nothing better to do but try and be funny, but please don't use people with disabilites as a joke in fact don't ever make a joke again. I can see you have a offensive sense of humor, but that doesn't belong here.
TRIGGERED
oh the irony.
*TRIGGERING INTENSIFIES*
I'm gonna let the mods deal with you. I'm in no position to deal with you.
Kind of the point boyo.
While that may be, i would recommend you take that link down.
I'm not curious enough to click on it, but I assume it's untoward?
It's a man with Down syndrome
Kay thanks. You might want to edit the last part of that. I'll make the popcorn.
Hi, I realize you probably have nothing better to do but try and be funny, but please don't use people with disabilites as a joke in fact don't ever make a joke again. I can see you have a offensive sense of humor, but that doesn't belong here.
TRIGGERED
oh the irony.
*TRIGGERING INTENSIFIES*
I'm gonna let the mods deal with you. I'm in no position to deal with you.
Kind of the point boyo.
While that may be, i would recommend you take that link down.
I'm not curious enough to click on it, but I assume it's untoward?
I'm It's a man with Down syndrome
Kay thanks. You might want to edit the last part of that. I'll make the popcorn.
Yeah I might get offended and get the thought police to dispose of him.
He reminds me of this one guy we had a problem witn a long time ago I forgot his name,but it was funny to see him try and act cool.
I am so cool.
Well we all have dreams.
I have dreams to be a pilot, just like Stckrboy.
Why are you so mad at stckr?
Just keeps banning me and others for having our opinions.

He's real sensitive to the word "retard" as well, it's not even censored and he gets butthurt about it.
Those opinions probably have insults in them i'm guessing.
I think Stkr is a pretty good mod, If you behave, there should've be a problem
Nah, tbh I only insult people if they waste too much of my time, think that happened once and I got a warning, but now it's just censorship.

Pretty -Yoink- mod, but I guess you need some to keep the kids out.
I've been censored for some pretty stupid reasons tbh, I made a forum post before Halo 5 came out, saying that some of the marketing techniques were kinda shady, and they twisted their words so that they won't be exactly lying, but still not telling the truth. I was calm, I never cursed or anything, never insulted or called out anyone, I completely followed every rule and......... I get a [LOCKED] that crap pissed me off so much
It isn't really censorship when you are using someone else's forum. I mean you call me an -Yoink- all you like, but I'm not likely to let you use my phone to do it. The bottom line is this is 343 house and their rules. Rules we all agree too. I've seen threads that basically called 343 -Yoinks!- stay up as long as they didn't violate those rules. That isn't something I would allow in my house. Censorship would be an issue if this was a truly public forum or if it was the government doing it, I could even see it if negative opinions about 343 were immediately shut down. That just isn't the case.
That is the case if you call 343 incompetent, just because it's there site doesn't mean they can censor people, that will eventually drive people to use other sites and this one won't get traffic, it'll get shut down like Bioware's forums.

The lifeblood of Waypoint is the community, they can't censor it.
Alpha btw wrote:
Alpha btw wrote:
Alpha btw wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
Stkr is perhaps my favorite mod. He seems to get really irritated at typical 12 year old behavior which is a good thing because that behavior has absolutely no place here, which is why you are probably (hopefully) about to get permabanned.
Yeah, people like me who aren't fanboys need to go, this is true.
I'm not a fanboy either. I sincerely hate 343i and H5 but I stay on H5 bc of Achilles and the community. The community is my only source of motivation for getting on H5. It's them that make halo not 343i.
Precisely, and this site, owned by 343 and not the community, is cancer.
I disagree. I had a debate with an incredibly positive individual the other day about H5's current state and found that regardless of this site being owned by 343i it's still a great to go place when wanting to have discussions about how to improve 343i's games.

Is mayonnaise an instrument?
Mayonnaise most certainly is an instrument, what are you, retarded?

Thread is gonna be up until Christmas at this rate lol when is the banhammer coming?
It wasn't for you. It's for the person I had a debate with(if he ever sees this lol). It found it to be a blast, debating with someone with complete opposite views of me. The dude was really nice as well.
StuftRock1 wrote:
Alpha btw wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
Alpha btw wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
Alpha btw wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
Stkr is perhaps my favorite mod. He seems to get really irritated at typical 12 year old behavior which is a good thing because that behavior has absolutely no place here, which is why you are probably (hopefully) about to get permabanned.
Yeah, people like me who aren't fanboys need to go, this is true.
There are better, more mature ways of voicing your opinions. Halo is a game; a place to have fun, not lash out and slit each other's throats.
Okay, never said I was gonna cut somebody's throat, but, your point?
1. I was speaking metaphorically.

2. Waypoint is a place where we, the community, can come to discuss Halo and give feedback so the game could possibly benefit from it. It is in no way shape or form a place where we publicly insult another person just because you don't agree with them. If you disagree with someone's opinion then you argue in a civilized manner, not like a 12 year old.
It should also be a place where if you disagree with someone you don't ban them like a 12 year old.

I don't need to be civilized, don't need no fish hooks, golf clubs, shotgun, I got my spear.
Act like a 12 year old get treated like a 12 year old
Lit.
Alpha btw wrote:
Alpha btw wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
Stkr is perhaps my favorite mod. He seems to get really irritated at typical 12 year old behavior which is a good thing because that behavior has absolutely no place here, which is why you are probably (hopefully) about to get permabanned.
Yeah, people like me who aren't fanboys need to go, this is true.
I'm not a fanboy either. I sincerely hate 343i and H5 but I stay on H5 bc of Achilles and the community. The community is my only source of motivation for getting on H5. It's them that make halo not 343i.
Precisely, and this site, owned by 343 and not the community, is cancer.
You aren't helping.

I almost want the monitors to leave this thread open and you unbanned just to spite you.
That won't spite me, I'll just shitepost until I'm banned.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4