Alpha btw wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
Alpha btw wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
Alpha btw wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
Alpha btw wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
Stkr is perhaps my favorite mod. He seems to get really irritated at typical 12 year old behavior which is a good thing because that behavior has absolutely no place here, which is why you are probably (hopefully) about to get permabanned.
Yeah, people like me who aren't fanboys need to go, this is true.
There are better, more mature ways of voicing your opinions. Halo is a game; a place to have fun, not lash out and slit each other's throats.
Okay, never said I was gonna cut somebody's throat, but, your point?
1. I was speaking metaphorically.

2. Waypoint is a place where we, the community, can come to discuss Halo and give feedback so the game could possibly benefit from it. It is in no way shape or form a place where we publicly insult another person just because you don't agree with them. If you disagree with someone's opinion then you argue in a civilized manner, not like a 12 year old.
It should also be a place where if you disagree with someone you don't ban them like a 12 year old.

I don't need to be civilized, don't need no fish hooks, golf clubs, shotgun, I got my spear.
Act like a 12 year old get treated like a 12 year old
Lit.
Your reply shows that even you know I've got you beat in this discussion.
K117er wrote:
Exposed your salty side 👀
Listen KIDDO, I'm a real AMERICAN, SALT IS A TEXTURE, NOT A FLAVOR.

DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME I'M A SENSITIVE MANCHILD

Edit: Come on guys, still feeding trolls? It is the CURRENT YEAR!
StuftRock1 wrote:
Alpha btw wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
Alpha btw wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
Alpha btw wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
Alpha btw wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
Stkr is perhaps my favorite mod. He seems to get really irritated at typical 12 year old behavior which is a good thing because that behavior has absolutely no place here, which is why you are probably (hopefully) about to get permabanned.
Yeah, people like me who aren't fanboys need to go, this is true.
There are better, more mature ways of voicing your opinions. Halo is a game; a place to have fun, not lash out and slit each other's throats.
Okay, never said I was gonna cut somebody's throat, but, your point?
1. I was speaking metaphorically.

2. Waypoint is a place where we, the community, can come to discuss Halo and give feedback so the game could possibly benefit from it. It is in no way shape or form a place where we publicly insult another person just because you don't agree with them. If you disagree with someone's opinion then you argue in a civilized manner, not like a 12 year old.
It should also be a place where if you disagree with someone you don't ban them like a 12 year old.

I don't need to be civilized, don't need no fish hooks, golf clubs, shotgun, I got my spear.
Act like a 12 year old get treated like a 12 year old
Lit.
Your reply shows that even you know I've got you beat in this discussion.
I don't even know what we're trying to win here, so yeah, you got me beat.
If you're going to get yourself kicked off a site, you might as well drop a joke that people older than 10 would find funny.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4