Skip to main content

Forums / Community / General Discussion

Favorite Armor Set?

OP AncNerd

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Going to all the armor the past few nights. I am really loving the Anubis armor set. Not really sure why but its just awesome looking.

Also, the Noble 1 set from Halo Reach. I ma actually really happy they brought it back. I was a huge fan of that helmet.

What is your favorite Armor Set?
I was excited when I hear there was "Reaper" armor (cause of the name) then I saw it here and I'm not a fan. Right now I like the Anubis and I'm rocking the Anubis Set helmet.
theR3AP3R wrote:
I was excited when I hear there was "Reaper" armor (cause of the name) then I saw it here and I'm not a fan. Right now I like the Anubis and I'm rocking the Anubis Set helmet.
So jelly, I have opened like 50+ REQ packs and still have not got it. </3
Recon is still beautiful
I this about all Halos or just Halo 5
KLouaroo wrote:
Recon is still beautiful
Im not a huge fan of recon in this game or even Halo 4. Idk way to big!
tompieman wrote:
I this about all Halos or just Halo 5
Halo 5
I don't know if i like Helioskrill for its looks, or just because I earned it.
Spoyle wrote:
Whats weird is I did all campaigns on Legendary and have the achievements. No Armor set still.
AncNerd wrote:
theR3AP3R wrote:
So jelly, I have opened like 50+ REQ packs and still have not got it. </3
I was shocked when I got it in my 1st or 2nd REQ.
AncNerd wrote:
Spoyle wrote:
Whats weird is I did all campaigns on Legendary and have the achievements. No Armor set still.
Yeah, mine only spawned in yesterday.
Spoyle wrote:
AncNerd wrote:
Spoyle wrote:
Yeah, mine only spawned in yesterday.
oh maybe mine got in today! :D
I'm sticking with Mk VI until I aquire the Argus Armor set... so a long time.
I'm sticking with Mk VI until I aquire the Argus Armor set... so a long time.
Yea the Mk VI Scarred is really cool what with the battle damage and all, rockin that armor. Had to change my helmet when I got the FOTUS Chillrose from my first gold REQ pack though just because why the heck not lol. The Argus helmet, to me, has too many things going on at once, though not a bad looking armor at all. I really just want the Raider helmet, then I'll be good on armor.
All about that Hell Jumper (Bucks armour) and rocking that Operator helm looks pretty sweet.
All about that Hell Jumper (Bucks armour) and rocking that Operator helm looks pretty sweet.
I want the Noble armor; I loved the Reach Commando armor and I'm so glad to see it back, even if it's under a different name. Unfortunately, since armor seems to come from REQ packs and my luck with RNG is absolutely terrible, I'll never get it.
Helioskrill
As of right now, I'm still fond to Locke's armor! Its soo cool! >.<
I Like the ODST armor that you get from nightfall :3
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2