OP edey0208

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
edey0208 wrote:
edey0208 wrote:
What is your favorite Halo and why?
Mine's Halo 3 because of the magical charm it has, also because the weapons are balanced, and there's no unfairness in the campaign.
I'm on PC so i've only played Halo CE, 2, reach,and halo wars, so far i like halo reach and 2 the most
Halo belongs only on the Xbox and you can’t tell me otherwise, anyway, just wait, Halo 3 is a hidden treasure these days.
lol, 343 was convinced i dont need to waste time convincing you :P anyway yeah i know halo 3 will be the big one for us, until infinite is out
I would have to say Halo CE the music and atmosphere were amazing to me.
Halo 3 is my favourite halo. It’s the first Halo I played and it has the most nostalgia attached to it. Halo 5 multiplayer is too wavy though
Gotta say Halo 3 ODST, mainly because I had always dreamed about controlling non-spartan friendlies since Halo 2 came out (that, and the fantastic gameplay and story it has to offer).
Halo Wars, Reach, & ODST because of the amazing soundtracks and good stories.
halo 2, gameplay, story, atmosphere, music,and multiplayer )
Halo 2 hands down, the music, story, & gameplay was great. Ahead of it's time.
My favorite is ODST. I like playing as a normal soldier.
Even if Halo Infinite turns out to be better than the rest, my favorite will always be Halo 2. Well for the campaign at least. Maybe it’s because of the Sangheili in the second game. I always preferred that version of them out of the original trilogy. But my favorite music would have to be ODST, always brings a tear in my eye because of how sad it is.
My personal favorite halo games are Halo: 3 and Halo: Reach
Halo 3 is my favourite halo. It’s the first Halo I played and it has the most nostalgia attached to it. Halo 5 multiplayer is too wavy though
Need to throw an honourable mention to Halo: CE, I prefer it too Halo 2
As I think about it right now, I will say halo 3 odst. It had a good mix of new concepts, but really hit hard on the emotional side with it's music and audio logs.

I was going to say reach at first, due to its sound track and campaign. But lately the mp has been pretty sub par to me. I have been having more fun in halo 3 and 4, so it effected my decision. But back in the day reach way my favorite mp.
So many choices but I'm going with H2. There's something magical about that sequel where I thought it couldn't get any better than the first one. A close second has to be ODST. It was really cool and fun to be in the shoes of a regular human instead of a spartan but still retains the Halo feel.
Halo 2 I have very stronk memories about the game.
Halo 3 for its replay value and map design.
Favorite halo has to be Halo 3 its the one i really remember playing so much and meeting so many people in random party chats. so many memories.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2