Favorite Halo Campaign?

OP StickyBM

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Probably CE and 3 for me. Love them all!
Halo 3. A close 2nd is Halo Wars 1.
I can say that I agree with you pick. However, it's in my opinion much more difficult give a precise ranking to Halo Wars compared to the other Halo games due to a completely different experience. In addition to that, Halo Wars is also truly unique in the terms that it's one of few RTS games that can be played on console and it's also a proof that RTS games has potential on console.

This post has been hidden.

Halo 3 was my fav campaign.

I liked all the stories, but Halo 3 I had the most fun in repeating campaign missions.

And then for a runner-up, Reach.
StickyBM wrote:
Hello everybody!
I've recently started playing through the Halo games again- since I haven't done it since I was a kid and playing on the og Xbox and PC!
So far, I gotta say that Halo 2 is absolutely amazing. I have not played Halo 3/4/5 yet, so no clue about those yet!
But, what is your opinion?
Would also love to hear opinions about legendary difficulty!
My Favourite campaign is Halo 2 Anniversary because is more fight and more Action scence
3 then ODST
Personally, I have to say Halo 3: ODST
Halo 2 by far!
Halo 3. A close 2nd is Halo Wars 1.
I can say that I agree with you pick. However, it's in my opinion much more difficult give a precise ranking to Halo Wars compared to the other Halo games due to a completely different experience. In addition to that, Halo Wars is also truly unique in the terms that it's one of few RTS games that can be played on console and it's also a proof that RTS games has potential on console.
Halo Wars 1 especially on Legendary felt like a real struggle. Especially the final mission where you had control of every unit except for I think the Grizzly. It also made us see Harvest, Arcadia, and a forerunner flood infested shield world. That's a lot of variety I also feel like the story had a lot more closure than Halo Wars 2.
I would have always said OG Halo as I've played the campaign more times than I can count, but after just playing Halo 2 Anniversary, even with all of the unacceptable bugs it was much, much better than I remembered it being. Thoroughly enjoyed it!
That being said, I'm not even sure if I ever played Halo 3 all the way through, or Halo 4 at all, since I never owned an Xbox...
H2, in terms of gameplay i love every level, every other campaign has a level i don't care much for. I don't mind the ending, though Great Journey felt like the penultimate level. H2 expanded the universe more than the other games imo and gave a much more insightful look into the inner workings of the UNSC, Flood and Covenant.

ODST has a great atmosphere so that is other game i go back to play often. I enjoy most of CE and 3, though there are 3-4 levels in each game that i enjoy far more than the others. I really like Exodus and New Alexandria from Reach. I also loved the Halo wars 1 campaign, felt like Ensemble something i hadn't experienced since Age of Mythology.

I really just don't care for 4 or 5.
Hands down has got to be halo 3 is the one i remember playing through the most and just Yoinking! the stick with my friends back in the day.
I spent the longest time playing Halo 2 while growing up, so I have a rose-tinted bias towards missions in it such as Regret and Gravemind (even despite its punishment). But nostalgia aside, Halo 3 had the best in terms of length and fun.
My favorite campaign would have to be Reach, but it's very closely followed by pretty much every other main game besides 5.
Halo 3,4 and Reach for me
Halo 2 i would say is my favorite halo game then it would be halo reach as my second likeable halo game.
Halo 2 and 3 are close with Reach being a close third. Love going back and forth between the Chief and the Arbiter in Halo 2, but I love the level variety offered in Halo 3. Both are pretty even in my opinion. And Reach is just really nostalgic to me.
Halo 2 and reach, dont know which i like more
I go for the Halo Reach, totally loved the story and everything on it.
I enjoyed the Reach and ODST campaigns.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4