Favorite Halo Campaign?

OP StickyBM

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I have to go with either Reach or ODST. Reach having the definite edge though.
REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH REACH!!!!!
Nothing can beat Halo 2. Its the first Halo i ever played. Its like the younger brother that doesnt give a BLAM. Epic guitar solos, Amazing set peices, Beautiful Delta Halo, The MF Arbiter, and the one thing that seperates the boys from the men.....Sniper Jackels
chugach68 wrote:
Nothing can beat Halo 2. Its the first Halo i ever played. Its like the younger brother that doesnt give a BLAM. Epic guitar solos, Amazing set peices, Beautiful Delta Halo, The MF Arbiter, and the one thing that seperates the boys from the men.....Sniper Jackels
Jackals Snipers are probably one of the factors why Halo 2 is one of the Halos that I have played least on Legendary. Another contributor to this is the extremely small health pool and the boss fights (mainly Regret and Tartarus).
For me halo 2 and halo 4. Playing through 2 now on pc and really can’t wait for 4 to cone out later this year on pc.
Halo 4. Going to play through it again on my pc when it comes out.
I'd definitely say Halo Reach and Halo 3 ODST since I love the soundtrack and that end of the world theme that the games have. Mombasa Streets is also so underrated, with the Rain soundtrack in the background and the overall vibe of it, it really does give a good playing experience.
I have solo'd every Halo campaign on legendary, yes even the Halo Wars. I've co-OP'd every campaign as well. So I think after much time and play threws I have had. Halo2 will always be the best Halo title period. The music (OMG right), the vehicle combate, the pacing, and finally beating the crap out regret bare knuckle style was awesome! The flood coming back the way they did. Earth under attack. Playing as Arby. Easy choice. H2 is the GOAT. Halo5 was just a painful chore that I had to complete. 3 Wardens for the 3rd or 4th time. Boring! It's about the military in space. Not a space opera of love. Although I completely understand the chiefs motives. Blah! Halo4 was too, shiny. Halo 3 was amazing! No questions asked. HCE was the pinnacle of awesome in its prime. I'll always come back to finish the fight no matter where it leads. But please. Go back to military style combat!
StickyBM wrote:
I would have to say that Halo 4 is my favourite campaign. It introduced us to some great new characters and it is quite emotional.
Halo 4 looks really good, I really like the art-style and visuals. And also the takedown animations look absolutely brutal!
Looking forward to trying it!
Right there with you--I never got to play 3 or 4 as neither were on PC. I'm excited to finally find out how Chief's original journey ended and his new one began!
That's a tough one....I love all 3 original Halo's for campaighn, but for storyline Reach is my fave. Also a great campaign.

Least fave was Halo4 by far. Ugh.....

Halo 5 was good, but the campagn just doesn't compare to the originals. Online play is fun, although it feels like an arms race in WZ which is why I rarely play it anymore.
Halo 2 easily for me, i know a lot of people don't like it as much but i love the amazing new ideas and concepts it introduces and it easily has the best writing, characters, and soundtrack (ODST is a close second on the soundtrack) of any Halo game. all the levels are unique and bring something interesting that makes me not really get bored of replaying it. Halo 3 is also a great campaign and the second half might be the most fun to play out of all the games, but in my opinion it was OVERALL much weaker to Halo 2.
Thats a tough one I would have to say for me it would be Halo 3 since that was the first Halo Campaign I got to experience with friends and seeing the Special scene at the end of Legendary was amazing.
Reach was my fav bc of the emotional ride
Halo Reach just due to the overall explanation of the hardships of spartans during the fall of reach. If not Reach then ODST.
The CE campaign is my favorite. The atmosphere of mystery and discovery really does it for me.
Combat Evolved and Reach are tied.

Combat Evolved is amazing, everyone knows that. The storyline, campaign, levels, adventure... Can never get enough of it. What more can I express for the game besides for a timeless, classic, phenomenal experience.

Reach's storyline, gritty and emotonal atmosphere got to me, I loved the gameplay- loved the Noble Team and sympathized with them. Not sure how people find them "underdeveloped," look at the other characters from the franchize and then compare... Being able to customize and pick your GENDER for once was the icing on the cake- Made me feel like I could actually connect and was a part of the game, not just along for the ride. No disrespect to my man Cheif.
Halo CE
halo 3 by far my childhood
Halo CE,Halo 2
Halo 3
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4