Forums / Community / General Discussion

Favorite Halo Character?

OP Spartan116Teham

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I always wondered what everyone's favorite halo character is. Mine i would have to say Miranda Keyes XD . I know shes not a playable character nor was she in the halo series a lot but i love how she is really confident about her decisions and to me she is a really strong character, but dont get me wrong i will always love chief XD
Master Chief, Guilty Spark 343, Cortana and Rookie
JOHNSON.
Sergeant Johnson. Sergeant Johnson all the way.
Buck. Because Nathan Fillion.
I would like to know more about Olympia Vale, what her thoughts are on the Master Chief and Blue Team...
From reading the books, I have to say Linda is one of my favorite. She's so calm and calculated in battle. Truly a silent killer.
Sergeant Johnson. Sergeant Johnson all the way.
I like Johnson to XD
Kurt-051!
I always wondered what everyone's favorite halo character is. Mine i would have to say Miranda Keyes XD . I know shes not a playable character nor was she in the halo series a lot but i love how she is really confident about her decisions and to me she is a really strong character, but dont get me wrong i will always love chief XD
I have to say Dr. Holden she's probably the most dangerous individual in the whole Halo universe.
Buck. Because Nathan Fillion.
Yup always has a comment for everything
Master Chief, Arbiter, Cortana and Guilty Spark.
Linda and Noble 6
Both are my favorites.
Avery Johnson and Edward Buck are my favorites,
After much thinking Guilty Spark and the new Monitor i dont remember her name right now.
I have to say Dr. Holden she's probably the most dangerous individual in the whole Halo universe.
I agree with you as well
Sarah Palmer Or Veronica Dare, Miranda A close Third.
I'm not so sure about Sarah Palmer but the others are a decent choice XD im just not really a fan of Sarah ^_^
100% Sergeant Johnson fan here. I just love his dialogues, always optimistic.
After much thinking Guilty Spark and the new Monitor i dont remember her name right now.
343 guilty spark and 031 exuberant witness.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2