Skip to main content

Forums / Community / General Discussion

Favorite Nameplate

OP Scorch27

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I would use the platinum legendary one but it got boring I'm working on the all playlists done for ODST one, SLASO is gonna suck
Lately I have been using the katana one because I remember when I got it on 360 for H3 I never took it off
Alliance, BIPI or Elite.
I’ve always get compliments on my name plate. Mine is HTML. I get all kinds of programmers commenting on it lol.
It was nice back in the day. I like Legendary II, Shooting Star and Know your Roots nameplates the most.
Ever since I got the Fire Unicorn nameplate, I haven't changed it, lol. It's been my nameplate for almost a year now.
I've always wondered where and how to get that nameplate.
You have to be featured in one of the Community Spotlight's to get it.
Congrats! When and how did you get featured? :)

To continue the thread I am currently rocking the Burst Fire nameplate
Ever since I got the Fire Unicorn nameplate, I haven't changed it, lol. It's been my nameplate for almost a year now.
I've always wondered where and how to get that nameplate.
You have to be featured in one of the Community Spotlight's to get it.
Congrats! When and how did you get featured? :)

To continue the thread I am currently rocking the Burst Fire nameplate
I got featured in March of last year. I uploaded a short clip to Twitter and Snickerdoodle thought it was impressive, I guess, lol.
Im mostly rocking the ice unicorn. It lools cool but mostly because it reminds me of Halo outpost discovery 😍
For me, it is Cartoona. The best MCC Nameplate
Translator
I'm using the Halo Reach nameplate, and I'm looking to get any exclusive one, but no luck.
My favorite Nameplates would have to be Pride, Winter Contengency, and the Magnum One from I believe season 4 or 5.
I'm rocking the 343 Ice Unicorn because it's probably the rarest one I own, but there are so many cool ones in MCC it's hard to choose. Halo 5-wise (I know they're emblems rather than nameplates but they look the same) I went Lone Wolf because that's a lot of how I play.
My fire unicorn plate 😁
My fire unicorn plate 😁
Such a great nameplate! Huge kudos to you
The piano keys one
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2