Favorite spartan?

OP DTNJ613

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
What was that one Spartan in the book series with onyx and all of that?
You mean Kurt?
Maybe I was going to get a new and look it up.
How’d you know I was gonna say one of my OCs?

Jokes aside, my favourite Spartan Jai-006. I love the fact that he is the only Spartan on record to go toe to toe with Thel and survive the encounter. I also can’t wait to see where Gray Team go next!
Emile pure badass not joking around
Samuel-034
Jakato wrote:
Spartan-1337!

.....I know he's not Canon but I would love it if they could do More Spin-Offs/Side Joke Stories with him to have fun with the series, maybe even something with Nicole since they both fought using their fist.

Though serious answer it's a toss up between Kurt, Buck, and Linda.
He will always be canon in my heart
How’d you know I was gonna say one of my OCs?

Jokes aside, my favourite Spartan Jai-006. I love the fact that he is the only Spartan on record to go toe to toe with Thel and survive the encounter. I also can’t wait to see where Gray Team go next!
I did not know that! Im definitely more interested in him now, nice pick! Also, I knew it because I would choose one of my own OC's as well lmao, it only makes sense that when someone makes a character they make them likable for themselves lol
Sargent Johnson, because isn't he technically a spartan?
Niomi 010 because she's also a Valkyrie

and she tends to take her helmet off when she has a covenant subdued just to show who kicked their butt
Sargent Johnson, because isn't he technically a spartan?
The program that Johnson volunteered for at the time of its creation and up until the Spartan-II program, was only known as the ORION Project. It was only later dubbed as the Spartan-I program (if we want to get really technical).
Linda, and the Cmdte Palmer
Alice-130 doesn't get enough love but she's badass!
Jerome -092 will be up there on level with the chief for me. The only leader I play with on HW2!
I like Spartan Thorne, but for me the best Spartan (aside from chief and six) is Kat.
Frederick S-104 for sure I love his personality and the fact that his specialty is knives and he reached a higher rank than chief I believe it says somewhere in fall of reach that he could be a squad leader and could probably beat chief but he dosnt want the responsibility or something of that effect
Alcatraiz wrote:
Frederick S-104 for sure I love his personality and the fact that his specialty is knives and he reached a higher rank than chief I believe it says somewhere in fall of reach that he could be a squad leader and could probably beat chief but he dosnt want the responsibility or something of that effect
outrank chief? maybe. beating chief? impossible
DTNJ613 wrote:
Alcatraiz wrote:
True chiefs luck would beat fred but when it came to their skills fred was superior but I acknowledge that no one beats the chief
Alcatraiz wrote:
DTNJ613 wrote:
Alcatraiz wrote:
True chiefs luck would beat fred but when it came to their skills fred was superior but I acknowledge that no one beats the chief
Chief may have had luck against some of his opponents (*cough cough Didact cough cough*) but his skill really is pretty much unmatched within the UNSC. He's the most legendary spartan there is. Halsey views him as her greatest work, and the greatest spartan, plus hes got the seeds from the librarian. theres also a forum about if fred outranks chief and I find this comment in particular interesting:
As someone who is in the military, if John is the MCPON that makes him the senior over a lieutenant. Just because someone is an Officer, does not mean they necessarily have authority over all enlisted. In situations like that, it goes by seniority. So I’m a situation like that, John would have command by seniority. On top of that, it is a MCPON’s job to command men on his ship, officers and enlisted alike. So technically speaking, yes, John does indeed outrank Fred.its on the third page, and im not gonna tag the guy who said it cuz the forums locked and its 8 years old lol.

Dont mean to sound like a heated fanboy this is all in good fun ofc, but anyways as a now handicapped wrinkly expired prune once said: "Do not underestimate... him."
DTNJ613 wrote:
Alcatraiz wrote:
DTNJ613 wrote:
Alcatraiz wrote:
Chief may have had luck against some of his opponents (*cough cough Didact cough cough*) but his skill really is pretty much unmatched within the UNSC. He's the most legendary spartan there is. Halsey views him as her greatest work, and the greatest spartan, plus hes got the seeds from the librarian. theres also a forum about if fred outranks chief and I find this comment in particular interesting:
As someone who is in the military, if John is the MCPON that makes him the senior over a lieutenant. Just because someone is an Officer, does not mean they necessarily have authority over all enlisted. In situations like that, it goes by seniority. So I’m a situation like that, John would have command by seniority. On top of that, it is a MCPON’s job to command men on his ship, officers and enlisted alike. So technically speaking, yes, John does indeed outrank Fred.its on the third page, and im not gonna tag the guy who said it cuz the forums locked and its 8 years old lol.

Dont mean to sound like a heated fanboy this is all in good fun ofc, but anyways as a now handicapped wrinkly expired prune once said: "Do not underestimate... him."
Go ahead and be a heated fanboy lol that's what keeps the community going I love chief and would never dismiss him as the greatest spartan hes definitely in my top 3 favs
Sergeant Johnson! He knows what the ladies like.
Can’t beat emile
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4