1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Halo related:
ZannyVids: Those maps tho
Forge Labs: Those maps tho
Red Vs. Blue: A classic from the olden days, and still a classic.

Non-Halo:
Achivement Hunter/Let's Play: A bunch of funny guys who usually suck at the games they play.
Game Grumps: Such great content, funny guys
Super Mega: These guys are in a leauge of their own.
coreRoss: A Siege tuber who gives great news on the game.
Teo: Streamer who uploads great montage videos to his channel.
These are some great channels that you guys have mentioned. They are so various and unique!
Achievement Hunter.
A short list (hopefully):
  • Achievement Hunter
  • Rooster Teeth
  • Lets Play
  • AlternateHistoryHub
  • Forge Labs
  • Halo Canon
  • Linus Tech Tips (although this stuff is getting a little ehhish but the jokes are funny)
Mostly game related, but AlternateHistoryHub is an education one which is actually kinda cool. He discusses, well, alternate histories which could've happened in both real life and fiction. I suggest it.
  • Achievement Hunter
  • Rooster Teeth
  • Lets Play
  • AlternateHistoryHub
  • Forge Labs
  • Halo Canon
  • Linus Tech Tips (although this stuff is getting a little ehhish but the jokes are funny)
Mostly game related, but AlternateHistoryHub is an education one which is actually kinda cool. He discusses, well, alternate histories which could've happened in both real life and fiction. I suggest it.
Alternate history hub sounds really cool. I assume it talks about if the Allies would have lost WWII and other various and cool topics from history.
Xomet wrote:
  • Achievement Hunter
  • Rooster Teeth
  • Lets Play
  • AlternateHistoryHub
  • Forge Labs
  • Halo Canon
Alternate history hub sounds really cool. I assume it talks about if the Allies would have lost WWII and other various and cool topics from history.
He did, and in detail as well.
Mr fruits gaming channel
Pingy
Booze bros gaming
vanossgaming
idubbbz
h3h3 productions
dude perfect
ispiteful
seriously tho check out pingy's channel. He plays halo 5 and hes dang good at it
Mr fruits gaming channel
Pingy
Booze bros gaming
vanossgaming
idubbbz
h3h3 productions
dude perfect
ispiteful
seriously tho check out pingy's channel. He plays halo 5 and hes dang good at it
I have seen pingys channel numerous times. I love his lag videos
rooster teeth

Node

Corridor

Sam and Niko

Act man

PragerU
Halo Canon- Awesome and actual logical analysis of games, media, books, and theories
HiddenXperia- Likewise with halo canon
eMbeaR- Love his sense of humor and editing
Philip Defranco-Great unbiased news
The Great War- Excellent film quality and editing as well as awesome facts about ww1
Vsauce 1,2,3- Love their content
MXR Mods- Awesome showcase of mods as wells as funny vlogs
Corpse Husband- Real life scary stories. Pretty fun to listen late at night

Probably forgetting a few but those are the mains
Eagle precursor ispiteful deathstar advocates and spoox
Xomet wrote:
  • Achievement Hunter
  • Rooster Teeth
  • Lets Play
  • AlternateHistoryHub
  • Forge Labs
  • Halo Canon
He did, and in detail as well.
AlternateHistoryHub also did World War Z and other cool stuff.But hey I'm a big fan of AlternateHistoryHub.

I personally like the Black Death episode alot because that's what got me interested in Alternate History
You guys should check out mustang gaming infection he has 5 subs
I don't watch much youtube anymore, but Alpharad and EWNetwork would have to be my favorites
I just found a great channel that is really cool. It is called Slow Mo Guys. what they do is just take ordinary things like making glass break and slow it down to a few thousand frames per second. I highly recommend them
Halo Wise: Pingy, Spiteful, Vetoed, Legiqn1, Ryanoob tip videos...
Outside of that bunch of political people and bodybuilding peeps
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3