Skip to main content

Forums / Community / General Discussion

favourite character from the Halo: Legendss shorts

OP spartan J 109

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
who would you all say is/are your favourite characters from the Halo Legends videos?
personally I would pick Daisy-023 from Homecoming, that story gave me the feels RIP Daisy-023 Cal-141 is a close second and Spartan-1337 from Odd One Out is third, even though that story is non-canon
Spartan 1337, obviously
The mariene dubbed "Ghost".
either cal or O'Brien from the babysitter.
home coming just upsets me because in their (spartan escapees) conversation they say it's been seven years since they've seen their parents but when daisy reaches her home her clone was there even though we all know clones don't last more than like what, a few weeks? this is a major problem. that short wasn't cannon was it?
home coming just upsets me because in their (spartan escapees) conversation they say it's been seven years since they've seen their parents but when daisy reaches her home her clone was there even though we all know clones don't last more than like what, a few weeks? this is a major problem. that short wasn't cannon was it?
Clones didn't necessarily have a set expiration date. It's true that they mostly died within a few weeks, but 023's clone would have been one of several exceptions.

And the short is (mostly) canon. The story and events are, but the visuals may or may not be.

As for the original topic... honestly, none of them, really. They all felt kinda flat and uninteresting. Granted, all of the characters save for Blue Team and Cortana only had their 15-ish minutes to do anything...
Spartan 1337 all the way. He's adorkable.
Fal 'Chavamee. The definition of Bad-Yoink-.
Fal 'Chavamee. The definition of Bad-Yoink-.
Screw you and your giant Hunters, I HAVE A DUEL TO GET TO
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
they actually talk about that in the commentary for the DVD, they say that daisy's parents were able to affort treatments that allowed her clone to survive so long
they actually talk about that in the commentary for the DVD, they say that daisy's parents were able to affort treatments that allowed her clone to survive so long
oh, I didn't know that. I feel so much better after reading this explanation, thanks.
Spartan 1337 and Ghost the mecha marine, he was a very cool guy
who would you all say is/are your favourite characters from the Halo Legends videos?
personally I would pick Daisy-023 from Homecoming, that story gave me the feels RIP Daisy-023 Cal-141 is a close second and Spartan-1337 from Odd One Out is third, even though that story is non-canon
Gotta love 1337 lol,Daisy was cool she did give a new perspective on the Spartan 2's but my personal favorite Roland from the headhunters short
Spartan 1337 and Ghost the mecha marine, he was a very cool guy
Be human that killed me
Fal 'Chavamee was pretty sick. Reminds me of Samurai Jack in some aspects, minus his death.
Gotta love 1337 lol,Daisy was cool she did give a new perspective on the Spartan 2's but my personal favorite Roland from the headhunters short
good choice, but headhunters was one of the motion comics of the stories from the Halo Revolutions book, not the Halo legends collection
Fal 'Chavamee by far.
Spartan 1337 all the way. He's adorkable.
I agree, and lol adorakable.
SPARTAN 1337

no one else will say it, so I will
SPARTAN 1337

There's many people who already choose him. Because he's funny.
SPARTAN 1337

There's many people who already choose him. Because he's funny.
I feel like you don’t get the reference
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2