First Halo Game you have ever played

OP ToxicStream8875

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I actually only got into Halo with the Master Chief Collection. I never owned the original Xbox and albeit I did have an Xbox 360, at the time I had no interest on multiplayer games and the lack of Halo 2 was a barrier for me jumping on either CE Anniversary or Halo 3. When I bought Halo MCC I played all the numbered games in order and Halo 2 Anniversary was actually the first multiplayer game that got me hooked. I've played a ton of it and even more Halo 5.
Halo 3: ODST
I was gifted Halo and Halo 2 along with an Xbox right after Halo 2’s debut. Had them both beat in about two to three days. I’ve played everything, but I’ve spent some time away. Looking to get back into the franchise.
Halo 5 was my first Halo back in 2016. Since i was probably about 11 at the time, it was almost a coming of age as my spectrum of games opened up. Of course I might be exaggerating a little bit, but that was a big moment for me. I still hold H5 close to my heart. So yea, I'm kinda new here. And I am okay with that.
Halo 2 on an Original Xbox.
Halo 2 on my dad's Xbox
Halo 2, around 2004-2005. I was either 2 or 3 at the time.
I played the original Halo: Combat Evolved way back in 2003. and then Halo:Reach was probably the one that pulled at the heart strings a bit! Been hooked since!
well for me it was reach in 2010. Some friends were playing it and it had just come out. First game mode was infection. Although when I was infected nobody told me about how evade worked, so needless to say I had a hard time. Then it was halo wars, I bought the game thinking it was on of the FPS games (I was very young) I was surprised when I played it but not disappointed. Reach was my next title. This time I owned it. Played with it for a few years, long enough that I was the best reach player in my friend group. Halo 4 came out, in total I guess I’ve bought that game 3 times one on 360, then on Xbox one then mcc if you’d count that. Lastly I got mcc and ... wait I just remembered I played halo Ce on library computers with friends Even before reach! Long story short I’ve been a halo fan for a little over a decade and I’ve loved every second of it.
My first was Halo CE in 2004 on the PC
My first video game and Halo game was Halo: Combat Evolved back in 2004. I was born in 2000, so I couldn't physically play Halo until I was older. I played with my dad in local play, and when I was 4 years old I managed to beat CE on Easy by myself. I've been with Halo ever since. I first dabbled in multiplayer in Halo 3, then played alot more in Reach and started to play competitively in Halo 4. Now here I am, a true Spartan having played since 4, geared up and ready for Infinite.

I've been in this since Combat Evolved, and as I've grown so has Halo. I've literally known Master Chief for as long as I can remember and this game has had a massive impact on my life in more ways than one. When I was 5 years old my little brother was born and he and I started playing together on Halo 2 shortly before Halo 3 came out. We've been playing together since and it's been quite the journey.
Halo 5 was my first Halo back in 2016. Since i was probably about 11 at the time, it was almost a coming of age as my spectrum of games opened up. Of course I might be exaggerating a little bit, but that was a big moment for me. I still hold H5 close to my heart. So yea, I'm kinda new here. And I am okay with that.
You're the next generation, mate. Welcome to Halo :)
I was gifted Halo and Halo 2 along with an Xbox right after Halo 2’s debut. Had them both beat in about two to three days. I’ve played everything, but I’ve spent some time away. Looking to get back into the franchise.
There's no better time than right now brother. With MCC at the crown and Halo Infinite set to drop in Fall, you've come at a perfect time.
My first game was Halo: Reach
My first game i played was Super Mario Brothers on SNES. Then came Unreal in 1998, then came Halo. I will never regret playing Halo.
Halo 3 even though it was at a friend's house, at that time I didn't have a console. Only PSP without playing online :(
I played Halo Reach at a friends house and a few years later got MCC.
First one i played was halo 2 or 3 :')
Halo CE on the Xbox. When Halo 2 was coming out, got intrested after seeing the E3 Halo 2 gameplay and got it after a year it released, all the later Halos except for Halo 5 I got on release.
Technically, this is my dads old account and he got combat evolved in 2003 or 2004.
But I first played reach or 4.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4