OP ToxicStream8875

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
The OG, Combat Evolved. As much as I hate the multiplayer, I love the campaign.
Halo 2
halo 3 splitscreen with my father, good times
My great journey began with Halo CE.
Halo 4 local multiplayer a few years ago with my friend
Halo CE on the original Xbox. This wasn't until 2009 however as an old second hand Xbox was all we could afford after my PS2 broke.
I was only 10 then and hadn't heard of Halo before since my friends only played CoD on their PS3s. When my parents bought the Xbox it came with a free game and after looking at the selection in the shop I saw Halo, it looked awesome.
Looking at the back of the case I was enthralled by how much fun it looked and of course that was the game I chose.
On the way home I was so eager that I was reading the instruction manual already and as soon as I got back the Xbox was set up with the old CRT television and ready to go.
The previous owner of the Xbox must have played the first level as I had the option to play either 'Pillar of Autumn' or 'Halo'. For some reason I chose the second level and I walked out of the crashed life pod.
It looked like a normal world initially, until I turned around and saw the sky box with the monolithic ring curving upwards and was of course, blinded by its majesty.
The rest is history!
The first Halo I played was Halo CE, I still remember when I played it when I was 7 years old in 2010, more than 4,000 hours in its Custom Edition version, good times.
It wasn't on Xbox, but my first Halo game was combat evolved on the computer when I was 7 years old.
I can't remember if it was Halo 2 campaign or if it was a Halo CE mod for PC.
Halo 3
Halo CE on PC. I was 15, and it was only the second FPS game I'd ever played. I played it for seven years basically non stop.
I play Halo CE when the game arrive on Xbox
The first one I played was CE, but it was just after 2 had come out.
I started on reach when I was 2 years old
Halo CE in 2001. LAN parties, Xbox Connect, never had a multiplayer experience like that on a console before.
XenobyteZX wrote:
Halo 4 local multiplayer a few years ago with my friend
But a year or 2 after, my Uncle let me borrow his X360 and the first thing I played was Halo CE.
Halo ce back on the old brick of an Xbox. Nine years old haha just playing at a friends house.
anyone remember LAN parties? Lol
Halo ce back on the old brick of an Xbox. Nine years old haha just playing at a friends house.
anyone remember LAN parties? Lol
The LAN parties were fun
the first halo game i played was halo reach when i was about 4-5
Halo 3 was the first I played. I did play multiplayer with friends but boy. 4 way split screen, those were the days.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5