OP ToxicStream8875

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
Unfortunately, Halo 5.
Reach. Found it dusted in the back of my grandparents attic with a 360. (I'm exaggerating it was 2011)
Halo CE portable on the school, one year ago
Halo CE, en la primera consola de Xbox
I played the campaigns next to my older brother, together we tried ALL the halos
Halo CE when I would go over to my friends house after school and play the OG xbox
The first halo game I played was halo reach and I absolutely loved it I've played some halo 5 and because of gamepass I might do odst and I have halo 4 disc
Halo CE PC version back to 2006
Halo 3.
Halo CE.
The first Halo game I played was Halo: Spartan Assault Lite.
That was like last year, 2020
Halo Reach
I can remember playing Halo CE way back when it was released in 2001. I had come from playing a PS2 and Timesplitters and remember hating Halo at first. It was maybe a year or so later a bunch of friends hired out a room, brought two massive TV's and we played 4v4 CTF on Blood Gulch all day. It was epic. And that's what made me go back and try Halo again.
the first halo i played was halo reach when I was 6 or 7
it was weird because I played halo 2 so much when I was younger and when I saw halo CE I needed to play that to understand why I started with 2 so weird
Mine was Halo CE on the original Kristal edition Xbox, alongside Halo 2 in 2005 (I was 4 or 5 when I started playing Halo). already more than 15 years at the service of the UNSC.
CE or 3 i don't exactly remember
The first halo I ever played was halo reach. Back when everyone had an xbox 360 My brother always wanted me to play with him because he didnt have xbox live gold most of the time and he got bored of playing alone. We played a lot of survival and campaign (sometimes custom games too but It was more like target practice on me because I was very bad at the game lol)
Halo CE in an old PC i had
Good times
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5