First Halo game you played?

OP Butschi 117

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
Which was your very very first experience playing a Halo game, do you find that game as one of your favorites?
I started playing Halo from H: CE on my Xbox Kristal Edition console alongside my favorite, Halo 2.
I first played Halo CE on the Master Chief collection! Never stopped playing it since.
About 10 years ago was when I first played Halo 3 and Halo 2. I Grew up playing Halo all my life and I am really hoping to see Infinite live up to its expectations.
Halo ce at my buddies place so many good times. We still get the guys together and have LAN party’s
I got my 360 in November/December of 06 and didn't play Halo until Halo 3 came out in 2007.
Halo 2 on the original Xbox. It was my life as a kid.
halo 2 when it first released back in 2004
Didn't game till well into my teens and Halo 3 was the first game I ever owned. I'll never forget playing split screen with mates.
I am pretty "new" to the Halo series as I have just played the games on the Master Chief collection around 2017! But basically, Halo CE was the first game I played, and I still like replaying the campaign today. I also play the multiplayer custom games, with randomized weapons on for carnage!
I am pretty "new" to the Halo series as I have just played the games on the Master Chief collection around 2017! But basically, Halo CE was the first game I played, and I still like replaying the campaign today. I also play the multiplayer custom games, with randomized weapons on for carnage!
Wait I realised I have already wrote on this thread! I could not remember doing that XD. Sorry!
The first halo game I played was CE. But my favorite was Halo 3 because during the halo 3 days I was able to make so many friends and play so many fun different custom games. I legit have so many memories from Halo 3 its the best.
Technically I first experienced Halo with Custom Edition on a really old PC but the first one I ever dived into seriously was Halo 3 on Xbox 360.
Found Reach dusted up in my grandparents attic with an old 360 in 2011. My uncle got me gold nd ever since then... Been ballin bro....

p.s. they jus moved outta that house that gave me so many Halo memories.
I play Halo 2 on the original Xbox back in 2004. That was the first Halo video game I play.
Halo 4 then i went back to play the rest and now im enjoying MCC very much
First started with Halo CE back in 06 on a windows xp machine. Have continued to love the series ever since has always been my go to, especially now I'm finally able to enjoy the rest of the games on my PC again through MCC.
Halo ce.
3 is my personal over all favourite.
Odst, 3 and reach campaigns my favourite over all.
Halo CE me my best friend sat down and played fell in love with the game day one
Halo 5, it was a terrible place to start i know
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10