Forums / Community / General Discussion

Fotus helmet is overrated and overused. THOUGHTS?

OP Mjolnir Fenris

Fotus helmet is overrated and overused. THOUGHTS?
Isn't FOTUS just a joke armor made up by 343 for fun? I think part of the armor description says it's good at making coffee runs, or something like that.
I just find Fotus not a nice looking Helmet
I didn't know this was something that people were concerned about.
I've always hated the look of the fotus helmet and I don't have any idea why people would like it although that's just my opinion and i'm not going to start berating someone for there opinion.
The FOTUS makes scene for what is is called (Fist Of The Unicorn Squad) as it has distinct features of a Unicorn. The description makes sense when you really think about it but it really comes down to what you like in terms of cosmetics
I've never liked the -Yoink- helmet
I don't mind the FOTUS helmet. I even wore it in H5 for a while. I like it when someone on the opposing team wears it and they crouch behind a wall. You can still shoot the horn.
I always thought it was ugly, but lately I’ve started to like it as a joke helmet.
Who cares? If even I felt it was overrated, so what? What does this discussion accomplish? Nobody is going to stop wearing it because you don't like it nor are you mandated to wear it.
Who cares? If even I felt it was overrated, so what? What does this discussion accomplish? Nobody is going to stop wearing it because you don't like it nor are you mandated to wear it.
I know and i'm pretty sure everyone knows that your opinion wont change others a lot of the time but were all just sharing our thoughts and opinions not trying to change others
I don’t remember it ever being a joke, but it’s actually grown on me quite a bit. I’m wearing it right now even. I like it because it looks a bit like a Promethean Knight, although it would be better without the horn.
Fotus helmets I thought they were called unicorn helmets
imo theres better armour to unlock
Well, it was a pre-order bonus for Halo 4, and I guess everyone who didn't have it was jelly.