1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
The original “Wort wort wort!” line from Halo: CE is actually just Johnson’s voice actor saying “Go go go!” played in reverse.
That Halo was going to be a RTS and than a third person shooter before finally becoming a FPS. That and they fact that Grunts can be smart.
Pfh7 wrote:
Those who are new to the Halo universe might not know Halo was going to be an RTS exclusive for Mac computers until Microsoft purchased Bungie.
It was already a third person game in the 1999 Macworld trailer, (and in fact by mid-1998, the story goes). The RTS prototypes lasted only a few months before Bungie decided to take the game in an action direction, waay before Microsoft became interested . The common retelling gets the timeline wrong (or more accurately, completely ignores it).
Halo Combat evolved came out before Halo 2. JK, on a serious note some of these replies have been pretty cool to read.
Another fun fact, the In Amber Clad was not the only UNSC ship to chase the Prophet of Regret's carrier. A few other UNSC ships according to the Ghost of Onyx followed but took way longer to catch up.

In the Halo 3: ODST cutscene where they fight on the roof there is an NMPD officer with a Battle Rifle, the only one in Halo 3: ODST.
The Medal of Honor still exists in the halo universe, but is called the "Legion of Honor" and apparently has lost a bit of it's weight.
Colony is the 2nd known example of Hunters using vibrations to talk. If you put your headphones in awhile he talking the soundwaves vibrate. (Go ahead guys try it it's really cool.)
tsassi wrote:
Pfh7 wrote:
Those who are new to the Halo universe might not know Halo was going to be an RTS exclusive for Mac computers until Microsoft purchased Bungie.
It was already a third person game in the 1999 Macworld trailer, (and in fact by mid-1998, the story goes). The RTS prototypes lasted only a few months before Bungie decided to take the game in an action direction, waay before Microsoft became interested . The common retelling gets the timeline wrong (or more accurately, completely ignores it).
Reformed original post.
Did anyone try the Colony thing with headphones?
Halo Wars 2 is technically the only game in canon where you play as a faction that kills UNSC troops.

Arbiter could kill the UNSC but the Flood would kill them way before you.
In fact, it's actually possible in Halo 2 to kill Marines has the Arbiter. One place where this is possible is in the half circular room in Sacred Icon where you get the Shotgun if you cross the gap where the window is located.

Here is another interesting Halo 2 fact, it's possible to obtain 2 floating SMGs in the mission Quarantine Zone (if you perform a trigger skip) which will spontaneously fire. If you use one of these SMGs as a secondary weapon, then these SMGs can even kill the player.
Halo Wars 2 is technically the only game in canon where you play as a faction that kills UNSC troops.

In fact, it's actually possible in Halo 2 to kill Marines has the Arbiter. One place where this is possible is in the half circular room in Sacred Icon where you get the Shotgun if you cross the gap where the window is located.

Here is another interesting Halo 2 fact, it's possible to obtain 2 floating SMGs in the mission Quarantine Zone (if you perform a trigger skip) which will spontaneously fire. If you use one of these SMGs as a secondary weapon, then these SMGs can even kill the player.
That's the area I was talking about I fired several shots and was not able to kill them the Flood would kill them way before I could.

That's the area I was talking about I fired several shots and was not able to kill them the Flood would kill them way before I could.
I did instead go with the option of turning on Sputnik, Boom and Feather skull in order to perform a Grenade jump and use it to travel across the gap.

I did instead go with the option of turning on Sputnik, Boom and Feather skull in order to perform a Grenade jump and use it to travel across the gap.
Also this is a Halo Fun Fact within itself.
Pretty sure Grunts have a food niple.
The Librarian used to have aquatic pets known as Merse, massive carnivorous mushroom like fish that got agitated by technology and could only be soothed by playing specific melodies.
UK1V wrote:
The Librarian used to have aquatic pets known as Merse, massive carnivorous mushroom like fish that got agitated by technology and could only be soothed by playing specific melodies.
That's actually really interesting. This has to be from the Greg Bear saga.

Speaking of Forerunner, Guilty Spark was once a former human.
Cortana was originally going to have a British accent. One of her lines in CE still uses the British colloquialism “sod off” when she’s speaking to 343 Guilty Spark.
Sergeant Major Avery Junior Johnson Is a spartan 1 and lived to the old age of 78
I never even knew there was such thing as a spartan 1 I thought they were all dead.
Cause an explosion in the water on Halo 3's High Ground, and watch dead fish wash ashore.
UK1V wrote:
That's actually really interesting. This has to be from the Greg Bear saga.

Speaking of Forerunner, Guilty Spark was once a former human.
Indeed it is ;).
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4