Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I’ve seen some good gamertags out there.
here are mine:
Big omlet
Enraged Waifu
FestivHunter. Wait, what?

Share some of the funniest gamertags you have seen.
[Also this should be on topic because it is about
Xbox/Halo stuff.]
The one that definitely takes the cake for me is when one day I was playing Halo 3 socials and got paired with "CRACK SMOKER 98".
Seen a few that are inappropriate to post but one I saw within the past year or two was Nine Inch Fails on Destiny 2 I think. Might not be funny to most people but with Nine inch Nails being my favorite band I thought it was funny. Also seen DORITOSnWHISKEY.
Just curious, how are those possible? Gamertags are only allowed to be 12 characters long nowadays, did the early Xbox Live days not have such a small limit?
I used to have a gamertag back in the early days of Xbox Live that eventually got reported for obvious reasons: Yourself Dumb-yoink-

Every time I killed an enemy player their screen would read "You were killed by Yourself Dumb-yoink-". And every time I was killed it would read "You killed Yourself Dumb-yoink-"

I understand why someone might get offended by it, but I loved it nonetheless.
Just curious, how are those possible? Gamertags are only allowed to be 12 characters long nowadays, did the early Xbox Live days not have such a small limit?
I think it was 15 characters if not more. The one I mentioned might not of had spaces and anything above twelve was there before the recent update to limit the character count to 12. If they are to change their gamer tag then they can not go above 12.
Tupacalypse and BeatMeILikeit are always going to be funny to me.
I’ve seen my fair share of funny gamer tags and plenty of immature ones. One I distinctly remember was traingoboom, likely a nod to the infamous line in Black Ops 3 or maybe not. There’s something about that line in that game that makes me laugh uncontrollably
I used to have a gamertag back in the early days of Xbox Live that eventually got reported for obvious reasons: Yourself Dumb-yoink-

Every time I killed an enemy player their screen would read "You were killed by Yourself Dumb-yoink-". And every time I was killed it would read "You killed Yourself Dumb-yoink-"

I understand why someone might get offended by it, but I loved it nonetheless.
I used to think of gamertags that sounded funny when someone killed you lol.
I see this guy often in OG reach multiplayer,
odd name isn’t it?
Spoiler:
Show
this one kinda gets to me. It sound weird when you kill him.
never seen an inappropriate gamertags yet.

also there are more.
—————————
Cause Am Worth It.
Rain Statue.
You are So Easy.
—————————-
I often get people makin fun of my gamertag
It is a little stupid lol
Oh hey, it's me!
As for the funniest gamertag I have seen, It has to be PourTeaIntoMy-yoink-, I don't know if I can even say the last word here, lol
Oh, I got one:

Every gamertag that are between two X's - the outer one's usually being lowercased, like xXTritinityXx, or xX_HaloFan_Xx.

I just don't get it, why the X's?
Oh hey, it's me!
As for the funniest gamertag I have seen, It has to be PourTeaIntoMy-yoink-, I don't know if I can even say the last word here, lol
This is pretty funny lol.
Yuiself wrote:
Oh, I got one:

Every gamertag that are between two X's - the outer one's usually being lowercased, like xXTritinityXx, or xX_HaloFan_Xx.

I just don't get it, why the X's?
The x's are added because before the current gamertag system, you could not have the same gamertag as another person. So we added x's to our names.

Some I've seen:
The DYLDOG
no thumbs
1 800 GET FIVED (who I have actually seen here in the forums too)
Iwasa50inh3
h5 is poopoo (can't remember the exact name)
h5 stinks (can't remember the exact name)
Back in the day the gamertags could be longers, though im not sure how many characters
Here's one:
Spoiler:
Show
I haven’t seen very many gamer tags I would consider funny. Every now and then I see one I consider clever. Funny Activision accounts on the other hand are in pretty much every modern warfare match I play, but they aren’t exactly family friendly so I won’t repeat any here
*cracks knuckles* looks like I found a topic I wasn’t looking for but needed to reply to.

• i found out who
  • i dont care who
  • i cant find who
  • trying too hard
  • someone joining
  • please bad kid
  • match my deaths
  • kills in escrow
  • i00percent FAIL
  • sucky accuracy
  • run in to die
  • a polite player
  • a rude player
  • a fu king gamer
  • a fucn camper
  • me I apologize
  • newtagoldhabit
  • im the noob who
  • im the newb who
  • Poppa C Man
  • KSI Nuff Said
  • MommasBodyguard
there’s afew more I’ve written down in a small booklet but I hate to also say these are ones I not only personally created starting back in original Xbox days but also have given away. I’m not proud of this “skill set” of making original gamertags without the need of substituting number for letters. But it comes in handy with people asking opinions on new tags.
back when the Xbox one released and it was bundled with the Kinect i changed my Gamertag to XboxGo2Skype had some good laughs for a bit.
MyOneInchPride will always be my favorite gamertag I've seen
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2