I accept it, i usually, (probably most of the time) suck at Halo...but man, i feel so in love with this game specially (Halo 5) that i really want to get better, i need to :( Any tips friends?
We've all been there at one point or another haha don't give up. I think firstly, you need to figure out exactly in which areas you're lacking. So what is it that you have problems with?
There's always room for improvement, and I love that you're not quitting. But for what Game type do you want to perfect? I'm just going to brush on some general tips.

General
Heads low, eyes open - Halo 5 supports a lot of mobility with hanging on edges, boosting and sliding through maps. Although this is still Halo, and you need to take things slow:

1. Check your Corners, learn how to approach them. Always expect an enemy on every turn.
  • I recommend keeping your gun at the height which you spawn at, this should on around head level for everyone.
  1. Take advantage of your movements. SPARTAN IVs are lean and mean and don't forget it. Get out of situations by jumping, crouching, and thrusting away or to a more strategic position.
  • If you feel like you're at a disadvantage in a fight then get out of there try to get them another way or just run.
  • After ducking away from an enemy, imagine their next move and possible positions. This is done better if you know the map.
  1. Shifting and Strafing, check your proximity. This can go for any Gametype but I feel like everyone should do this in SWAT. Move side to side you're a better target to hit when standing still.

• Move back and forth in areas of a map, mark your territory by check every which way an enemy can gang up on you. Remember it's only camping when it people keep on coming back.
  1. Crouch Jumping, crouch jumping is not new to games but it's new to Halo. Go through the map faster and place yourself in better positions by crouch jumping or crouching when meeting an edge to grapple on.
  2. Stay with your team, you'll preform better with two people targeting an enemy than one.
  • Don't stay too clingy though, we have sticky grenades for that.
  1. Communication is always key, Everyone that bought an Xbox that's not used has a mic, a cheap and uncomfortable mic. Use it, announce enemy team positions, give tips to your teammates and try not to rage into your mic.
I hope this helps you <3
I don't have any tips. All I can say is you are not alone.
You guys are awesome seriously, i think for every kill i have a dead or two lol, and that sometimes is my frustration. But am not quitting i really love this game, i played all previous Halo's before except for REACH :( (i need to play that one) but Halo 5 feels so amazing. I think i play to much offensive.... is difficult for me to control myself and make a balance between OF and DEF.
You should always remember that an expert in anything always started as a beginner.

I can teach you a little trick that's been pretty helpful to me. Many players are heavily dependent on their motion trackers, using it to let them know if an enemy is moving nearby. However, If you're patient, you can crouch and move and you won't appear on other players' radars. Of course, you should only use this if you know where they are and you're just outside the range of their radars. It really pays off, though, catching them by surprise gives you a big advantage.

Also, if you see an enemy and they don't see you, throw a grenade at their feet and follow up with a headshot. It's the quickest way to get a kill.
Ill try that bro, really thank you for all the tips guys!
Yeah, Halo is not a game to go rushing in. Maybe stay back a little bit until you see an opening. Always be aware of your surroundings, and you can do this by learning the maps. Good luck!
BasedUshi wrote:
There's always room for improvement, and I love that you're not quitting. But for what Game type do you want to perfect? I'm just going to brush on some general tips.

General
Heads low, eyes open - Halo 5 supports a lot of mobility with hanging on edges, boosting and sliding through maps. Although this is still Halo, and you need to take things slow:

1. Check your Corners, learn how to approach them. Always expect an enemy on every turn.
    • I recommend keeping your gun at the height which you spawn at, this should on around head level for everyone.
    1. Take advantage of your movements. SPARTAN IVs are lean and mean and don't forget it. Get out of situations by jumping, crouching, and thrusting away or to a more strategic position.
      • If you feel like you're at a disadvantage in a fight then get out of there try to get them another way or just run.
      • After ducking away from an enemy, imagine their next move and possible positions. This is done better if you know the map.
      1. Shifting and Strafing, check your proximity. This can go for any Gametype but I feel like everyone should do this in SWAT. Move side to side you're a better target to hit when standing still.

• Move back and forth in areas of a map, mark your territory by check every which way an enemy can gang up on you. Remember it's only camping when it people keep on coming back.
    1. Crouch Jumping, crouch jumping is not new to games but it's new to Halo. Go through the map faster and place yourself in better positions by crouch jumping or crouching when meeting an edge to grapple on.
    2. Stay with your team, you'll preform better with two people targeting an enemy than one.
    • Don't stay too clingy though, we have sticky grenades for that.
  1. Communication is always key, Everyone that bought an Xbox that's not used has a mic, a cheap and uncomfortable mic. Use it, announce enemy team positions, give tips to your teammates and try not to rage into your mic.
I hope this helps you <3
I will absolutely try out your tips
Redmalion wrote:
You guys are awesome seriously, i think for every kill i have a dead or two lol, and that sometimes is my frustration. But am not quitting i really love this game, i played all previous Halo's before except for REACH :( (i need to play that one) but Halo 5 feels so amazing. I think i play to much offensive.... is difficult for me to control myself and make a balance between OF and DEF.
Dude you really need to play reach best halo in my opinion