Forums / Community / General Discussion

Great Schism Loot Crate *Spoilers*

OP JOLTLORD

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I just received my Great Schism Loot Crate, As I have yet to see anyone else put up any info on the contents I will list them here;

- Great Schism T-Shirt - Brutes vs Elites poster style
- Sgt Johnson Hat
- Gravity Hammer Bottle opener - The case suggests it is meant to compliment the Energy Sword letter opener.
- Halo Icons figure - Arbiter
- Pin based off the Halo 2 "Bonecracker" multiplayer achievement
- Code for 3 Blitz packs
- Intel - Update on Apollo's mission
- Box art is of a prophet
Cool can't wait to get my hands on my loot crate.
The shirt has a great design and the hat is sweet.
Nice, mine is on it's way.
Any chance for pictures?
All of these loot crates sound like they're full of pretty useless stuff. No offense to those of you who get this stuff, I guess I just don't see the point of paying so much money for Halo-themed hats and pins.
Hotrod192 wrote:
All of these loot crates sound like they're full of pretty useless stuff. No offense to those of you who get this stuff, I guess I just don't see the point of paying so much money for Halo-themed hats and pins.
It is a very nice hat. Also I think I will be getting use out of that bottle opener.
JOLTLORD wrote:
Hotrod192 wrote:
It is a very nice hat. Also I think I will be getting use out of that bottle opener.
Yeah, I'm sure it is. And if you know you'll use the hat, then awesome! But as somebody who wouldn't wear the hat or shirt, the rest seems kind of like even more filler content, you know?

If it makes you happy, then that's awesome! I don't want to rain on your parade by any means. But I feel like having a box filled with stuff that isn't really meaningful isn't really worth it to me.
Hotrod192 wrote:
JOLTLORD wrote:
Hotrod192 wrote:
Yeah, I'm sure it is. And if you know you'll use the hat, then awesome! But as somebody who wouldn't wear the hat or shirt, the rest seems kind of like even more filler content, you know?

If it makes you happy, then that's awesome! I don't want to rain on your parade by any means. But I feel like having a box filled with stuff that isn't really meaningful isn't really worth it to me.
Then don't waste your money on it. To each his own.
Hotrod192 wrote:
Oh you're totally right, it's extremely useless. Other than apparel and in game DLC which you might not even use, it's mostly just kinda piddly collector's stuff. If money were an object for me, I definitely wouldn't order it - but since I honestly can't remember how much I'm paying for this stuff, and since that money is long gone - it doesn't matter to me.
I would like to see it
Fenris447 wrote:
Hotrod192 wrote:
JOLTLORD wrote:
Hotrod192 wrote:

Then don't waste your money on it. To each his own.
Of course, it's not my place to tell others how to spend their money. I personally wouldn't do it, but like I said, if it makes you happy then go ahead and do it. Just like those people who buy dozens or hundreds of dollars on REQ packs in Halo 5. I think it's a waste of money, but it really doesn't matter to me how you spend your cash.

I mean, I'm sure that people think that video games is a waste of money, and that's fine.
JOLTLORD wrote:
JOLTLORD wrote:
I just received my Great Schism Loot Crate, As I have yet to see anyone else put up any info on the contents I will list them here;

- Great Schism T-Shirt - Brutes vs Elites poster style
- Sgt Johnson Hat
- Gravity Hammer Bottle opener - The case suggests it is meant to compliment the Energy Sword letter opener.
- Halo Icons figure - Arbiter
- Pin based off the Halo 2 "Bonecracker" multiplayer achievement
- Code for 3 Blitz packs
- Intel - Update on Apollo's mission
- Box art is of a prophet
sweet
Pelux94 wrote:
I would like to see it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egOhrUpu3xI
Pelux94 wrote:
I would like to see it
LinkThere should be plenty of videos covering the release of the loot crate on youtube by now.
Pelux94 wrote:
I would like to see it
LinkThere should be plenty of videos covering the release of the loot crate on youtube by now.
Lucky guy goy one of the Rare pins.
JOLTLORD wrote:
Pelux94 wrote:
I would like to see it
I got the golden banished pin.
JOLTLORD wrote:
Pelux94 wrote:
I would like to see it
I have the Gold "Halo conflict" pin
JOLTLORD wrote:
JOLTLORD wrote:
Pelux94 wrote:
I would like to see it
I have the Gold "Halo conflict" pin
Nice, I was late getting the crates, which is why I don't have the apollo emblem. I thought at first they were selling a book, lol. I was a fool. I should have payed more attention.
Sweet. Looking forward to the hat especially. Though I kind of hope the pin is just the regular one. I got the golden banished pin, and while it is relatively rare, I feel like a golden fist pin would look a little too.......outlandish for my style.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2