Forums / Community / General Discussion

Great Schism Loot Crate *Spoilers*

OP JOLTLORD

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
JOLTLORD wrote:
I just received my Great Schism Loot Crate, As I have yet to see anyone else put up any info on the contents I will list them here;

- Great Schism T-Shirt - Brutes vs Elites poster style
- Sgt Johnson Hat
- Gravity Hammer Bottle opener - The case suggests it is meant to compliment the Energy Sword letter opener.
- Halo Icons figure - Arbiter
- Pin based off the Halo 2 "Bonecracker" multiplayer achievement
- Code for 3 Blitz packs
- Intel - Update on Apollo's mission
- Box art is of a prophet
What were is my cigar that never goes out?
Pretty happy with this month's crate. The bottle opener is solid haha, going to have fun opening my beets with that. I have a UNSC cap already but love that this is a more military style cap, nice to have one I can switch with.

As of last month I was 4 for 4 on Gold pins:
https://twitter.com/stickerboy/status/841201304940732416

Sadly this month breaks my streak as I got the normal one, it's still pretty awesome looking though. Hopefully going to catch a Gold version on ebay, would really love to have a full set of 6:
https://twitter.com/stickerboy/status/859717155985731584

Haven't had a chance to look over everything in detail, will do that once I get home :)
stckrboy wrote:
Pretty happy with this month's crate. The bottle opener is solid haha, going to have fun opening my beets with that. I have a UNSC cap already but love that this is a more military style cap, nice to have one I can switch with.

As of last month I was 4 for 4 on Gold pins:
https://twitter.com/stickerboy/status/841201304940732416Sadly this month breaks my streak as I got the normal one, it's still pretty awesome looking though. Hopefully going to catch a Gold version on ebay, would really love to have a full set of 6:
https://twitter.com/stickerboy/status/859717155985731584Haven't had a chance to look over everything in detail, will do that once I get home :)
you're still pretty lucky, I only have 1 gold (Halo Conflict), well 2 if you count the apollo pin.
JOLTLORD wrote:
Pelux94 wrote:
I would like to see it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egOhrUpu3xI
LinkThere should be plenty of videos covering the release of the loot crate on youtube by now.
Lucky guy goy one of the Rare pins.
I got the golden banished pin.
I have the golden Banished pin as well. Didn't even realize it until a few days ago.
JOLTLORD wrote:
Pelux94 wrote:
I would like to see it
LinkThere should be plenty of videos covering the release of the loot crate on youtube by now.
I have the golden Banished pin as well. Didn't even realize it until a few days ago.
Haha lol. Somewhere out there though some halo fan is going to want to collect all the pins, both normal and gold.
JOLTLORD wrote:
Pelux94 wrote:
I would like to see it
Haha lol. Somewhere out there though some halo fan is going to want to collect all the pins, both normal and gold.
I honestly don't care for the gold versions, I like having the colors.
JOLTLORD wrote:
Pelux94 wrote:
I would like to see it
I honestly don't care for the gold versions, I like having the colors.
It'd be great if they gave you both the gold and normal versions because that way you get something rare while also getting it's normal colors.

I'd honestly hate to get the gold pins because they take away from the look. These are pins based on medals and factions from the games. I would like to see them in their normal colors.
Just picked up both my loot gaming and halo crate from the post office. Got the normal pin, doesn't matter. The top is pretty cool. The contents
Just picked up both my loot gaming and halo crate from the post office. Got the normal pin, doesn't matter. The top is pretty cool. The contents
Oh you also subscribed to Gaming? Did you get the first Halo crate as well? Because you'll have a lot of options to mix and match if you have both versions of the Warzone set!
Oh you also subscribed to Gaming? Did you get the first Halo crate as well? Because you'll have a lot of options to mix and match if you have both versions of the Warzone set!
Sadly I did not get the first Halo loot crate, (face-palm) It would be so cool if I could do that.
Honestly a little disappointed in this one. I feel like there was so much potential for cool stuff inside a Schism themed crate, but instead we got a hat and and bottle opener. To each their own I guess. Even the DLC is underwhelming compared to the others.
Sadly I did not get the first Halo loot crate, (face-palm) It would be so cool if I could do that.
I didn't either and I regretted it so much because I wouldn't be able to have a full circle completed until this month's LootGaming came around. Thank god they threw that in there!

Wonder if someone will show off their collection with the LootGaming and BestBuy ones.
I didn't either and I regretted it so much because I wouldn't be able to have a full circle completed until this month's LootGaming came around. Thank god they threw that in there!

Wonder if someone will show off their collection with the LootGaming and BestBuy ones.
Maybe, that would be cool.
Hotrod192 wrote:
All of these loot crates sound like they're full of pretty useless stuff. No offense to those of you who get this stuff, I guess I just don't see the point of paying so much money for Halo-themed hats and pins.
It started out great and slowly has become disappointing. Microsoft has clearly given up on the concept which is apparent with this small bundle. Even the digital codes suck now. They ship late and arrive after the intended month they were meant too. The last and greatest disappointment will arrive in july at some point. The code will probly be 50 Microsoft points 😂
Finally got mine! I feel like I always get mine after everyone else...

Can't say I'll really use the Johnson hat, although it's cool. The grav hammer bottle opener will get a ton of use though. The t-shirt is cool, but not subtle enough for me to wear in public lol. And, I continue to bat 1.000 and not get any of the special pins haha. Generic version since Day 1, go me!
JOLTLORD wrote:
I just received my Great Schism Loot Crate, As I have yet to see anyone else put up any info on the contents I will list them here;

- Great Schism T-Shirt - Brutes vs Elites poster style
- Sgt Johnson Hat
- Gravity Hammer Bottle opener - The case suggests it is meant to compliment the Energy Sword letter opener.
- Halo Icons figure - Arbiter
- Pin based off the Halo 2 "Bonecracker" multiplayer achievement
- Code for 3 Blitz packs
- Intel - Update on Apollo's mission
- Box art is of a prophet
I screamed when I saw Sgt. Johnson's hat
Krymmy wrote:
Hotrod192 wrote:
All of these loot crates sound like they're full of pretty useless stuff. No offense to those of you who get this stuff, I guess I just don't see the point of paying so much money for Halo-themed hats and pins.
It started out great and slowly has become disappointing. Microsoft has clearly given up on the concept which is apparent with this small bundle. Even the digital codes suck now. They ship late and arrive after the intended month they were meant too. The last and greatest disappointment will arrive in july at some point. The code will probly be 50 Microsoft points 😂
The Halo Legendary Crate has actually never been late. To clarify our shipping schedule, the Halo Legendary Crate ships to arrive between the 1st and 10th of every ODD numbered month so you receive the crate a few weeks after the delivery period for that specific crate has ended. For example, The Great Schism order period was February 15th-April 15th and it shipped to arrive May 1st-10th. (As you can see via the forums and various social media posts online, that is the crate everyone has been receiving for the past week.)

Every crate has arrived within this time period with only one exception, and that was the December crate as we offered special Christmas delivery to those who got their orders in early. (Some people wanted to purchase that crate as a gift for their loved one, and we wanted to help make sure it arrived in time to be put under the tree!) Anyone who didn't get their order in before our specified cut off date received their crate January 1st-10th as usual.

The crate that is on sale now will be on sale through June 15th and will ship to arrive July 1st-10th as usual.
Krymmy wrote:
Hotrod192 wrote:
They come with the same amount of stuff as any other LootCrate dude.

And the items are all for Halo, rather than multiple series.

You're getting:

1. The Icons figures (probably around $10-$15)
  2. A shirt or other piece of clothing (which can range from $15 to $35)
  3. A smaller, utility item (the letter opener, bottle opener, stress ball, etc at around let's say $5)
  4. A larger, miscellaneous item (mouse pad, mug, plushie and the price for those can range from $5 to $15)
  5. A small poster that you could frame if you wanted
  6. A pin based on a medal or symbol from Halo
  7. A lore drop
  8. And something for the games. Be it weapon skins or emblems, you're still getting something most people won't
You're getting a lot of stuff for a bi-monthly $35 crate. They haven't gotten lazy at all. You yourself simply don't like or have no use for some of the items in the crate and thus find yourself wanting to cancel.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2