Forums / Community / General Discussion

Guilty Pleasure Level

OP Ahhh Beees

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
would have to say crow nest or the storm from halo 3.
Amazing thread.

Multiplayer map has to be Guardian on H3 (or H3 throwback on H5). Just seems to be my map.

Campaign level is such a tough one and I could easily pick one from each game. Top has to be H3 ODST Coastal Highway. So many Deja Vu runs, so fun. Loved it (and hated it in equal measure when someone disconnected near the end).
Lockout, Cant beat it and then using the glitch to fly up into the air!
I LOVE The Library.

Yep. I know. Roast me.
Halo ce, Keyes. Flood vs covenant vs you, fighting into and out of a covenant ship. It's wild and thats why I love it.
For me itd be the last mission in ODST on legendary.
For me itd be the last mission in ODST on legendary.
And no Hog/Scorp, AmAmIRight, Marines!
"The Maw" from combat evolved, more specifically "
Warning: Hitchhikers May Be Escaping Convicts" when you have 6 minutes to escape before the ship explodes. It is crazy fun and is one of my fondest memories of the franchise.
The Library is looked down on a lot of the time, but man is it fun.
I guess the Halo Five campaign overall. The levels are very fun to play imo (alright except the talk missions and The Breaking) and I think people really don't give it the credit it deserves. Battle of Sunaion and Evacuation are one of the coolest missions in the game and I really enjoy them.
For Halo:CE "The Library", rocket flood be damned but I love the level far more than "Two Betrayals"
Halo 2: "Gravemind" the atmosphere and music is imo the best in the whole game.
Halo 3: "The Ark" the throw back to CE's "Truth and Reconciliation" with the Sniper rifle opening and driving around on the sand was soo much fun.
ODST: "ONI Alpha Site"
Halo 4: "Shutdown"
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2