1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. ...
  8. 11
I think the MCC should have never happened.

Halo CE anniversary should have had a full remastered online capable multiplayer. I was so stoked that we would be able to play CE online for the first time. Only to be disappointed when I heard it wasn't the case.

Mcc should have been halo 2 anniversary with once again a full remastered multiplayer.

Halo 3 should have been made backwards compatible along with reach.

All my opinions. But this is all hindsight after a terrible launch on MCC where the game was broken for so long it never had a fair chance. If it had worked I may be singing a different tune.
we already have halo3. Unless they bring us more i don't want it remastered
Stepicus wrote:
It is possible, but they moved back Halo Wars 2 to early 2017.
Sooooo who knows.
That delay was most likely done because of all the games launching this year, and to make sure the game is completely polished when it releases.
Microsoft even made the price of Recore $40 because there're so many Microsoft Studio published games coming out this fall.
If H3A is in the works, this delay probably won't effect anything.
Yea I totally agree there will be a whole different team working on it than halo wars 2
Question is, do we want it to come out in 2017? Cuz then it would probably end up looking like Halo 5...
Not quite look at the h2a to h5 diference and that was one year this will be 2 years and yes it should com out in 2017
You forget, that Halo CEA had reach graphics. So it really depends on the team, but if they decide to keep the mythical 60fps and improve the graphics, they will definitely look like Halo 5, otherwise it might look good.
True very true but if it's the same team as h2a it will look AWESOME
Yep, hopefully they do a better job, but it should be since they have less to work on. And hopefully they don't ruin multiplayer this time.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Halo 3 has aged well, but I would honestly pay for an anniversary edition just for the Blur cutscenes.
If they are to release it, it'll come with the Scorpio
I would absolutely love and buy an H3A, even a Legendary Edition for 150 or more, but I doubt they will do it. So I wrote this idea, I'd love your opinion on it.
That's a little pricey but for halo 3A, it would be worth it.
I only say that 'cause i would expect a legendary edition to be chocked full of -Yoink-
Okay so no Halo games are scheduled to release in 2017 right? Well if my theory plays out, then in September of 2017 we should see a Halo 3 Anniversary marking the 10 year mark for one of the most beloved games of all time! Now I think H3A should at least live up to it's title, how? Well since Halo 3 gave us Forge, it's only fair that H3A revoluntionizes it, simply give us the classic H2A Forge mode with classic forge objects, BUT add in elements from Halo 5 as well such as weather control, textures, and scripting. With features like that and the classic Forge style/objects, there isn't a doubt in my mind that it'll dominate all other Halo's. Not to mention that this'd be the first Solo Halo game to release without sprint since ODST, can't wait to see how the H5 crowd handles that. :3

As for the gameplay I'm perfectly fine with the way OG H3 played but maybe do a little work on hit registration, also offline modes and no deditated wanborghinies, I mean no dedicated servers, they -bad word- up everything, also include split-screen plz.
no, they've already said Halo 3 would not be remastered.
When did they say this?
I know Halo 3 had a small tweak in Halo MCC, but I would enjoy a remake of the game. I wanna see remastered Blurr studio cutscenes, remastered skins of enemies, landscapes and Forerunner structures...and most of all...I wanna hear another remastered soundtrack of Halo by Skwalker studios/Paul Lipson.
One Final Effort redone with the new percussion halo uses would be nostalgic on a whole new level and truly beautiful, just as Halo 2 Anniversary was for me. Halo 2 and 3 were games I hold very close to my heart, so I would greatly enjoy a Halo 3 remaster.
I mean they remastered the other halo games after 10 years but I'm not sure if doing a remaster would be worth it for halo 3. If the cutscenes weren't like H2A then I wouldn't like it. Blur studies does such a wonderful job on them. I can see them doing something where they just add H3A on the master chief collection as dlc with maybe only campaign. And they could have a bundle deal too for anyone without MCC yet.
i really wouyld love to see a h3a with the classic forge
I think it should be released as DLC for MCC, combined with a major matchmaking update. And rerelease the MCC on disc with Halo 3A
No dedicated servers? You crazy?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I would love H3A, Halo 3 was where it all began for me. To replay old memories in current GEN graphics would be nothing short of amazing.
We are getting Halo Wars 2. 21.2.2017.
Even if that is early, remastering/remaking a game doesn't just happen in a month, it takes a lot of work.

We already got all of the games all over again in the MCC. It makes absolutely no sense why they would want to release a game that already looks fine as it is and is already available on the Xbox One.
At this point we need new content not another remake.

Face it. it won't happen.

Please don't try to start hype.
Well first off there are exactly 7 months between February and September, so your pessimism is dissmissed.
Ok first off, are you going to finish your response or is that it?

Second, just because you want it to happen, doesn't mean it is going to happen. 7 months or 17, if they aren't going to make it then they aren't going to make it.
Try to be objective.

Third- 7 months is not that much time. The studio is currently working on Halo Wars 2. It'd be idiotic for MS to throw even more money at Blur just so they could release a game that they ALREADY RELEASED on the Xbone (I do hate repeating myself). Why? Because why would you risk losing the playerbase for Halo 5 and Wars 2 with a re-re-release of Halo 3?
Especially when you already paid for said game with the making of MCC?

Need I say more?
We are getting Halo Wars 2. 21.2.2017.
Even if that is early, remastering/remaking a game doesn't just happen in a month, it takes a lot of work.

We already got all of the games all over again in the MCC. It makes absolutely no sense why they would want to release a game that already looks fine as it is and is already available on the Xbox One.
At this point we need new content not another remake.

Face it. it won't happen.

Please don't try to start hype.
Well first off there are exactly 7 months between February and September, so your pessimism is dissmissed.
Ok first off, are you going to finish your response or is that it?

Second, just because you want it to happen, doesn't mean it is going to happen. 7 months or 17, if they aren't going to make it then they aren't going to make it.
Try to be objective.

Third- 7 months is not that much time. The studio is currently working on Halo Wars 2. It'd be idiotic for MS to throw even more money at Blur just so they could release a game that they ALREADY RELEASED on the Xbone (I do hate repeating myself). Why? Because why would you risk losing the playerbase for Halo 5 and Wars 2 with a re-re-release of Halo 3?
Especially when you already paid for said game with the making of MCC?

Need I say more?
There are a few things about this that make it possible.
1. Blur is only making the cut scenes in hw2, and presumably would only be doing them in H3A
2. 343 isn't the primary dev for HW2, just like Bungie wasn't for the original Halo Wars. This is almost an identical situation to the release of the original, HW1 came out in Feb of 09, and ODST cane out that fall. So if bungie had the capabilities of deving ODST while making Reach and advising on HW1, I certainly think 343 could make a H3A next year. And if it was yo release next year, more than likely it is in development already.
3. Release it as DLC for MCC. None of the Anniversary games have been big enough to be a solo release, HCEA was only $30 and its multiplayer was in Reach, H2A was part of MCC, and I don't think H3A would be any different. So just release it as a large DLC for MCC similar to a Destiny expansion, with a rerelease if the disc version including H3A, just like the Taken King Legendary Edition. Easy.
No, and it's not the greatest game off all time..
It's one of them and you are clearly not a a halo fan so you can shut ur - Yoink! -
I am a halo fan, I played halo CE on the PC, halo 3, halo reach, halo ODST, halo 4, MCC and halo 5, 60% of the halo players started with halo 3 and think it's a god game which its not...
Maybe, but I cant see it coming. Halo 3 got the graphical upgrade with MCC. It looks gorgeous, even on its old engine. The cinematics are fine as they are. They should leave Halo 3 alone.
But think of what we can do with the new graphics I mean just look at H2A and that was 2014 it will be 2017 it will look so gud
Yeah it would look good. But, it's unnecessary. They need to focus on the next Halo more than another Anniversary edition.
I loved Halo 3 and I would buy an anniversary of it as soon as it released. I remember watching the trailer for the first time and freaking out about how awesome it looked. I would a legendary edition of it just like QuadDAUMINATOR
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. ...
  8. 11