OP XanaReplica

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 11
i want to break someones leg BECAUSE THE HATERS WONT SHUT UP ABOUT HALO 5 IF YOU DONT LIKE SHUT UP AND DONT PLAY IT
Halo 5 sucks Halo 3 is better trololol. It's true though, sorry to burst your micro-transaction filled bubble.
Halo 3 Anniversary might happen. Note, might happen. Don't say it for sure. You are gonna end up getting disappointed if you act like it's a certainty.

I personally think Halo 3 Anniversary isn't going to happen, since Halo 3 is already playable on Xbox One.
i want to break someones leg BECAUSE THE HATERS WONT SHUT UP ABOUT HALO 5 IF YOU DONT LIKE SHUT UP AND DONT PLAY IT
Why should I and many others shut up and stop playing bc we don't like it? You sound like a 14 year old who just started playing Halo. The players have the right to critisize 343 on their game. It's to improve Halo not to destroy it. Telling people to stop playing will only make things worse for halo. Thats something that myself and many others don't want to happen. Unfortunately I am going to quit Halo bc 343 isn't listening to their fans after months and months of us telling them what they need to fix. Fix theatre, fix WZFF, no sprint(debatable), splitscreen, too much space, etc.... 343i clearly doesn't care about us, the players. They seem to only care about their wallets by shoving MT's in our face everytime we play H5.
i dont need cod gameplay cod 5 guardians is no fun it dont deserve the name Halo. the story ruined the next halo 6 for me iam not able to love it anymore sry 343i guys its not your fault i leave the halo franchise i love pve and halo goes pvp goodbye
Watch them -Yoink- us and put H3A into MCC as an update . . . -_-
Why should I and many others shut up and stop playing bc we don't like it? You sound like a 14 year old who just started playing Halo. The players have the right to critisize 343 on their game. It's to improve Halo not to destroy it. Telling people to stop playing will only make things worse for halo. Thats something that myself and many others don't want to happen. Unfortunately I am going to quit Halo bc 343 isn't listening to their fans after months and months of us telling them what they need to fix. Fix theatre, fix WZFF, no sprint(debatable), splitscreen, too much space, etc.... 343i clearly doesn't care about us, the players. They seem to only care about their wallets by shoving MT's in our face everytime we play H5.
Check his service record. He probably is.
Halo Wars will not diminish the play value of Halo 5. Halo Wars will endure a shortlived population. Halo itself provides a better multiplayer experience with modes that are more engaging and creative. May I inquire how Halo 3 on MCC is garbage? It's Halo 3 that has not been tampered with. H3A will also not decrease the population for Halo 5. Halo 5 is Halo 5 and those that are more interested in it(which is a fair portion) will continue to play. Sorry but the abilities do not factor in anything. I prefer Halo 5 over Halo 3,1 and 2. Far as play is concerned, Halo 5 is the best. And the Forge for Halo 5 is far greater than Halo 3s. Why try to build on it when this game has much more features that are better? Halo 3 with better graphics? That is pointless. Just like I thought H2A was. Halo 3A will not have a huge impact you believe it will, just like H2A didn't. Besides, by 2018, Halo 6 will have the attention of everyone. Give Halo 5 credit to be popular through the plethora of FPS and other games. Adaption is key and Halo 5 has done that quite well. It's both modern and classic. MCC was released for a reason. Much as Halo 3 was popular back then, there were no other popular FPS to compete against it and the gaming industry was much different..and the fanbase. Halo 5 is better.
JOLTLORD wrote:
Du Hass wrote:
H5 isn't going to die. It's not. The amount of online players may drop, as it always does with new games coming out, each year. But it won't die. It's almost like a bunch of people are HOPING it'll happen, so they can point at 343 and laugh at them like Nelson from the Simpsons. But it's just not going to happen. Like it or not, be fearful of "where" 343 is taking the franchise or not, they're going to continue doing what THEY want to do. Play the new ones or not, the big wheel is gonna keep on turning.
Dude Halo 4 is dead, MCC is dead, Halo 5 is gonna follow suit soon enough, the cycle will continue, like it or not.
And Halo 3 is dead (like 200-300 players last time I checked) I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact the sequel is out.

Also why would Halo Wars 2, a RTS destroy Halo 5s, a FPS, population. It might lower it a bit as people play the campaign but I doubt the multiplayer would "Kill" Halo 5. Also if H3A happened it would probably be like CEA and release with a bunch of maps for Halo 5, thus increasing Halo 5s population.
Until it's announced, H3A isn't a thing.And tbh gears 4, cod aw/mw, and bf1 are gonna take alot of what's left of halo 5's population
Weren't Battlefront and Doom both meant to Kill Halo 5? Cod IW is more of a risk to Blops3 then to Halo 5.
Doom definately did a number on H5's population but if it drops any more than it is now, it's done, kaput, gonzo, ect…

As for Halo Wars 2, a LOT of people are expecting this to be a GOOD HALO TITLE buuuuttt there's a lot of skepticism as it's being made by 343 incompetencies. Look I won't deny Halo 5's forge now is the best in the franchise, for now anyway, but really I view Forge and Super Fiesta as the only things in Halo 5 that still hold ANY resemblance of an actual Halo title. That's why H3A will kill H5 dead as the "new players" who have never played Halo before Halo 4 and never touched the MCC will finally get to see a good Halo title in it's full glory and so much more, if there's one thing 343 does right, it's the anniversary games.
Halo 3 Anniversary might happen. Note, might happen. Don't say it for sure. You are gonna end up getting disappointed if you act like it's a certainty.

I personally think Halo 3 Anniversary isn't going to happen, since Halo 3 is already playable on Xbox One.
Well that's half-true, H3 isn't FULLY playable on the Xbox One, there's no unlocks or character customization, I think this was done on purpose to give a reason for a H3A to be made as a standalone game.
Halo Wars will not diminish the play value of Halo 5. Halo Wars will endure a shortlived population. Halo itself provides a better multiplayer experience with modes that are more engaging and creative. May I inquire how Halo 3 on MCC is garbage? It's Halo 3 that has not been tampered with. H3A will also not decrease the population for Halo 5. Halo 5 is Halo 5 and those that are more interested in it(which is a fair portion) will continue to play. Sorry but the abilities do not factor in anything. I prefer Halo 5 over Halo 3,1 and 2. Far as play is concerned, Halo 5 is the best. And the Forge for Halo 5 is far greater than Halo 3s. Why try to build on it when this game has much more features that are better? Halo 3 with better graphics? That is pointless. Just like I thought H2A was. Halo 3A will not have a huge impact you believe it will, just like H2A didn't. Besides, by 2018, Halo 6 will have the attention of everyone. Give Halo 5 credit to be popular through the plethora of FPS and other games. Adaption is key and Halo 5 has done that quite well. It's both modern and classic. MCC was released for a reason. Much as Halo 3 was popular back then, there were no other popular FPS to compete against it and the gaming industry was much different..and the fanbase. Halo 5 is better.
I don't consider Halo 5 to be a superior Halo game for one singular reason, it has no originality to it, all it's done is take things from other, more popular FPS games and modify them slightly to fit into the "Halo-verse" and that is not evolution, that is laziness. Halos 1-4 had SOME level of originality in them, but Halo 5 I have seen NOTHING original about this game.
I don't consider Halo 5 to be a superior Halo game for one singular reason, it has no originality to it, all it's done is take things from other, more popular FPS games and modify them slightly to fit into the "Halo-verse" and that is not evolution, that is laziness. Halos 1-4 had SOME level of originality in them, but Halo 5 I have seen NOTHING original about this game.
What qualities have Halo 5 imitated? When I play Halo I'm still reminded of Halo. Reach had abilities in them. Did Reach copy as well? Halo 5 has a more sophisticated movement system than any other FPS that have abilities.

Well that's half-true, H3 isn't FULLY playable on the Xbox One, there's no unlocks or character customization, I think this was done on purpose to give a reason for a H3A to be made as a standalone game.
I guess we'll have to wait and see. I know that Halo 3 Anniversary would be a big deal, but only if they remastered the multiplayer as well. It would take a ton of work as it took with Halo 2 Anniversary. (And remember, Halo 2 Anniversary only had 7 maps remastered, not the whole package). I honestly don't even think 343 has the spare time to start remastering a whole game and its multiplayer. They currently got Halo Wars 2 going on and Halo 6 as well in the least.
Those that said 343 confirmed there will be no H3A, where was that? Not arguing just genuinely wondering because I missed it if so.

I will say I was a bit surprised when I checked the Xbox Most Played list the other day and H5 had slipped almost all the way off the first page, I didn't realize the population had fallen that much.
i would love to see the return of achievement based armour unlocks like the Hayabusa...it made it so much more satisfying getting it and showing it off...the req systems for armour is a poor choice....it takes the customisable side of your character away
Don't forget splitscreen and playable elites. Plus this can be their chance to get halo officially on pc
Splitscreen sounds like something of a new next gen.. hahahah
Don't understand why they take it off..
I believe they should implement H3A into the MCC as a paid DLC including everything you've mentioned along with a hefty software patch reintroducing the MCC properly and more stable.
What qualities have Halo 5 imitated? When I play Halo I'm still reminded of Halo. Reach had abilities in them. Did Reach copy as well? Halo 5 has a more sophisticated movement system than any other FPS that have abilities.
While it is true Reach did take a LOT of things from other games too, it also had some originality, like invasion MM, the first time Elites had an exclusive mode in matchmaking, Halo 5 has ripped off, Spartan Charge, Thrusters (from H4 ironically enough), ground pound, and even stabilizers, not to mention the fact that the "original" maps that were in H5 were either remakes of maps from previous Halo titles, or just something sloppily put together just for the sake of having another map.
343 will not give us h3a. H3 does not have microtransactions. 343 knows the req hungry cash cow that is h5 would die when put up against h3a. It will not happen.
Those that said 343 confirmed there will be no H3A, where was that? Not arguing just genuinely wondering because I missed it if so.

I will say I was a bit surprised when I checked the Xbox Most Played list the other day and H5 had slipped almost all the way off the first page, I didn't realize the population had fallen that much.
People's req credit cards maxed out due to the new mythic packs. They had to go back to cod to feel special.
343 will not give us h3a. H3 does not have microtransactions. 343 knows the req hungry cash cow that is h5 would die when put up against h3a. It will not happen.
Umm you know it's M$ that is money hungry and pushed MTs into Halo right? H3A would be a cash cow for M$ and 343 so it's more than likely to happen, people LOVED Halo 3 and most of the fanbase, myself included have asked for a H3A since CEA.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 11