[Locked] Halo 4 GAEMS Giveaway

OP bs angel

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 293
GAEMS, along with Mad Catz and 343 Industries, have come together to host an amazing Halo 4-themed giveaway! There are numerous prizes up for grabs, and with the primary entry requirement being posting a reply in this thread, there is no reason to refrain from throwing your hat in the ring. You can enter until 11:59 p.m. PT on November 6, 2012, so check out the specifics, read the rules, and then get to entering. Good luck!

Please note: We will only accept one entry per person regardless of the number of comments posted. This giveaway is open to numerous countries and regions, so please read the rules for the specifics.
S-s-s-s-s-s-siggggnnnn me up.

EDIT: US Only? *sigh* :/
Never mind! :)
I want to win! :)
Consider this my official entry,
good luck to everyone.

to infinity and beyond
The rules link is broken, so here's to hoping this is right.
Wow, those prizes are very cool! I hope I win, but I also wish the best of luck to everyone else who leaves a comment here! Can't wait for halo 4!
free stuff? why not pick me? =)
I was really wondering how 343 was going to do with the Halo series. Supporting your fans gets instant appreciation. Thank you 343 Team for kicking this off in an epic way. (even if I don't win ... thanks)
I like things.
Sign me up please! Currently watching Halo 4 MLG Dallas and all I can say is this game looks amazing!! I cannot wait to get my hands on the game for the first time. Forever a Halo fan!!!
It would be awesome if I win something :~)!
Eh guess ill throw my hat into the ring.
I don't mind getting free stuff!
Alright! I've never won a giveaway so this should be spectacular! Good luck to all who are involved!!! ^_^
Include me.
The Unyuns are coming!!!!
Sign me up! Goodluck to everyone who can enter. :)
Quote:
U.S only??????
This contest is not US only. Here is the applicable part from the rules.

Quote:
CAN I ENTER?

You are eligible to enter this Sweepstakes if you meet the following requirements at time of entry:

You are
• a legal resident of the 50 United States and District of Columbia, and are 17 years of age or older.

If you are 17 of age or older, but are considered a minor in your place of residence, you should ask your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission prior to submitting an entry into this Sweepstakes; and

You are NOT
• a resident of any of the following countries: Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria.

PLEASE NOTE:
• U.S. export regulations prohibit the export of goods and services to Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria. Therefore residents of these countries / regions are not eligible to participate.

You are NOT
• an employee of Microsoft Corporation or an employee of a Microsoft subsidiary; and

You are NOT
• involved in any part of the administration and execution of this Sweepstakes; and

You are NOT
• an immediate family (parent, sibling, spouse, child) or household member of a Microsoft employee, an employee of a Microsoft subsidiary, or a person involved in any part of the administration and execution of this Sweepstakes.

This Sweepstakes is void outside of the geographic area described above and wherever else prohibited by law.
Man, I could really use that GAEMS Personal Gaming Environment to play Halo 4 at work. I will just have to lock the door to my office. I could get payed to play Halo 4! (if I don't get caught)
Hello there!

Can I be thrown into the hopper to win some prizes, too?

Thanks.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 293